ADVERTISEMENT

We have a verdict -- Guilty on ALL counts

However you want to phrase it, fact is we spent months here openly rooting for the parties to both do what the Dems actually did.
Now we are all being entertained by the anti-Harris crowd that blames her for all of Biden's alleged policies, when she was nothing more than a powerless vice president.

The first vice president (John Adams) knew exactly how powerless the position is:

41678A-my-country-has-in-its-wisdom-contrived-me-most-insignificant-john-adams.png

Another vice president was more direct in his criticism:
quote-the-vice-presidency-isn-t-worth-a-pitcher-of-warm-spit-john-nance-garner-80-24-02.jpg

After Trump and the Republicans acted like VP Mike Pence was required by law to do Trump's bidding, it's absolutely hypocritical for them to claim Harris supposedly had immense power as a vice president.

They're getting desperate.

But they do have to be legally appointed as Smith never was. See the docs case. This is going nowhere.
Now you're really looking for the shallow water so you can climb out of your own mess.

I was responding to what you said in your post (No. 1824), which claimed only that you thought somebody was "biased." You said nothing in your reply about the content of my post but simply tried to change the subject (again).

Trump needs support from voters like you. In fact, he thrives on it.

She’s squad politics. The bs from 20 from free cheese to open borders and energy is all her. Second most liberal senator out of 109. Now she’s running from it - desperately, pretending we don’t know who she is and that she doesn’t have a voting record
The first vice president (John Adams) knew exactly how powerless the position is:

41678A-my-country-has-in-its-wisdom-contrived-me-most-insignificant-john-adams.png

quote-the-vice-presidency-isn-t-worth-a-pitcher-of-warm-spit-john-nance-garner-80-24-02.jpg

After Trump and the Republicans acted like VP Mike Pence was required by law to do Trump's bidding, it's absolutely hypocritical for them to claim Harris supposedly had immense power as a vice president.

Now we are all being entertained by the anti-Harris crowd that blames her for all of Biden's alleged policies, when she was nothing more than a powerless vice president.

So Joe was lying when he made her the border czar?

Let’s not lose sight of WHY the Dems did what they did.

What had to have been glaringly obvious to those around him for some time suddenly became glaringly obvious to the whole world. Joe is toast mentally. And suddenly everyone knew it.

They were collapsing in the polls. They had no choice.

If it weren’t for the disastrous debate, Joe would still be the nominee.

So let’s not give the Dems TO much credit here.
So, (1) you guys persuaded the Democrats that Biden should not be President, (2) then either the Democrats as a group or Biden himself decided Biden should withdraw, but (3) you guys still aren't happy? Wow.

Here's why it happened.

Republicans were so busy ripping on Biden and Democrats that they had no plan whatsoever for the possibility that Biden would actually withdraw. I suspect the reason for this is that all Republican decisions are being made by Trump -- there is no indication that Trump is letting any other Republican decide anything.

Trump is no good at politics. He doesn't understand things he's never experienced but doesn't plan for plausible developments either. He never has a Plan B, even though politics is a constantly changing business. So, Biden's withdrawal wasn't really a surprise to Trump because he never thinks ahead anyway.

You guys should have tried to copyright your political ideas. I don't think copyright laws permit this, but Trump could have persuaded his "nothing but the best" lawyers like Giuliani or Sydney Powell to take more ridiculous "legal action" like that to give him something to gripe about when it doesn't work (again).

You're getting your butt kicked because your guy is Trump and he's acting like a fool.

So, (1) you guys persuaded the Democrats that Biden should not be President, (2) then either the Democrats as a group or Biden himself decided Biden should withdraw, but (3) you guys still aren't happy? Wow.

Here's why it happened.

Republicans were so busy ripping on Biden and Democrats that they had no plan whatsoever for the possibility that Biden would actually withdraw. I suspect the reason for this is that all Republican decisions are being made by Trump -- there is no indication that Trump is letting any other Republican decide anything.

Trump is no good at politics. He doesn't understand things he's never experienced but doesn't plan for plausible developments either. He never has a Plan B, even though politics is a constantly changing business. So, Biden's withdrawal wasn't really a surprise to Trump because he never thinks ahead anyway.

You guys should have tried to copyright your political ideas. I don't think copyright laws permit this, but Trump could have persuaded his "nothing but the best" lawyers like Giuliani or Sydney Powell to take more ridiculous "legal action" like that to give him something to gripe about when it doesn't work (again).

You're getting your butt kicked because your guy is Trump and he's acting like a fool.
What a rambling mess of nonsense. Biden was replaced bc of his debate performance, they couldn’t conceal his decline, and according to Biden himself he was a liability on down ballot races

Here's why it happened.

Do you jump out of bed three or four times a night screaming TRUMP!!!

“It has to be God. How can you say it's luck when it's 20 million to one?"

Not God

It was luck Trump escaped, but it wasn't God's doing unless you believe omnipotent God also permitted a shooter to shoot at Trump and come real close to hitting his skull.

Religion has never come up with a good explanation why it teaches that God is benevolent but also created rattlesnakes, scorpions, AIDS, leprosy, Black Plague, hurricanes, earthquakes, Hitler and many more treats.

Reactions: cosmickid
What a rambling mess of nonsense. Biden was replaced bc of his debate performance, they couldn’t conceal his decline, and according to Biden himself he was a liability on down ballot races
Your post ignores what I pointed out about the Republicans' lack of a gameplan to deal with Biden's withdrawal. They wanted Biden gone but were unprepared to deal with his actual departure. They seem helpless and hopeless.

But maybe you think JD Vance will save the day!

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Do you jump out of bed three or four times a night screaming TRUMP!!!
Jeez, McMeltdown.

You just responded a second time to the same post.

What's wrong tonight? Are you stuck in another mind-numbing evening in a hospital waiting room again?

Your post ignores what I pointed out about the Republicans' lack of a gameplan to deal with Biden's withdrawal. They wanted Biden gone but were unprepared to deal with his actual departure. They seem helpless and hopeless.

But maybe you think JD Vance will save the day!
I think what they weren’t prepared for is the brazen lying from Dems. Harris and walz have shown no reservations about lying brazenly and flip flopping. Add trump’s advanced age and inability to stay focused it’s a problem. Desantis would have shredded Harris and walz.

Jeez, McMeltdown.

What's wrong tonight? Are you stuck in another mind-numbing evening in a hospital waiting room again?
Jeez, McMeltdown.

No but I slept at the hospital the last three nights and on a couch the two before that out of town. Looking forward to my bed

It was luck Trump escaped, but it wasn't God's doing unless you believe omnipotent God also permitted a shooter to shoot at Trump and come real close to hitting his skull.

Religion has never come up with a good explanation why it teaches that God is benevolent but also created rattlesnakes, scorpions, AIDS, leprosy, Black Plague, hurricanes, earthquakes, Hitler and many more treats.
Scorpions act as pest control and their venom can be medicinal. Without rattlesnakes small mammal populations would overrun everybody. Hurricanes help soil fertility, flush rivers and replenish lakes.

The idea that the religious have never wrestled with the idea of “Why would an omnipotent, all-loving god allow bad things to happen to innocents?” is absolutely farcical.

There is a lifetime worth of literature on it. Maybe you don’t find it convincing, but don’t pretend your view is objectively correct.

• Love
Reactions: Ty Webb iu

God believes in tough love. At least Old Testament God does.
I had a conversation with an extremely religious Catholic (who was also a Trump supporter) where he was expounding on how God was going to make sure that Trump would win in 2024 and return to the White House on a pillar of light. I theorized to him that maybe the reason that God allowed Covid to run rampant through the US and kill off thousands of people was for enough people to open their eyes to see just how bad of a sinner / false idol that Trump is and that is why he lost in 2020.

He didn't particularly like that conversation.

And the atheists have never been able to explain how life was created. So you believe in the big bang theory. Okay. But how was there ever anything? The first rocks or matter that appeared in the universe had to come from somewhere right? They just appeared out of nowhere?

“We” persuaded Joe to drop out? What the hell are you talking about? That makes literally zero sense. If it were up to anyone who wanted Trump to win, Joe would still be in the race.
Here's why it happened.

Anyone with eyes can see Joe is toast. He’s mushy peas. The fact that you guys lied for months about it doesn’t negate that.

Gibberish.

And the atheists have never been able to explain how life was created. So you believe in the big bang theory. Okay. But how was there ever anything? The first rocks or matter that appeared in the universe had to come from somewhere right? They just appeared out of nowhere?
I never said anything about the big bang theory or atheists.

You're making all this up. You can't explain an omnipotent, benevolent God, so you attack me.

Typical mainstream Republican. (You guys have both Trump and dbm to lead you!)

“We” persuaded Joe to drop out? What the hell are you talking about? That makes literally zero sense. If it were up to anyone who wanted Trump to win, Joe would still be in the race.

Anyone with eyes can see Joe is toast. He’s mushy peas. The fact that you guys lied for months about it doesn’t negate that.

Gibberish.
If it were really gibberish you can't understand, how were you able to respond to it?

I agree it makes little or no sense for Republicans to do anything that would make Biden leave the race, but that's what you guys did.

Now, you're stuck with Trump who is floundering and doesn't know what to do.

Trump is your guy!!

No but I slept at the hospital the last three nights and on a couch the two before that out of town. Looking forward to my bed

Hope everything is okay.

Just found out my MIL fracture ld both her feet this morning. She passed out and fell backwards with her feet pointing forwards. She's there waiting to see if she'll need surgery or not.

• Sad
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Hope everything is okay.

Just found out my MIL fracture ld both her feet this morning. She passed out and fell backwards with her feet pointing forwards. She's there waiting to see if she'll need surgery or not.
Just another pancreatitis attack for my daughter. All good.

My god both feet!!!!!! That’s so miserable. Hopefully no surgery. Ugh!

If it were really gibberish you can't understand, how were you able to respond to it?

I agree it makes little or no sense for Republicans to do anything that would make Biden leave the race, but that's what you guys did.

Now, you're stuck with Trump who is floundering and doesn't know what to do.

Trump is your guy!!
Yeah, it was the REPUBLICANS who persuaded Joe to drop out. 😂

You’re an idiot.

I had a conversation with an extremely religious Catholic (who was also a Trump supporter) where he was expounding on how God was going to make sure that Trump would win in 2024 and return to the White House on a pillar of light.

Any chance his initials were D.B.M.?

I mean God spared Trump's family grief, but didn't give the same benefit to the firefighter's family? Lord news the firefather was undoubtedly a better person overall, and considering how despicable Trump's devils brood are, it's likely the firefathers friends/relatives are better, more deserving people as well.

I highly doubt Cory's family ever enriched themselves by stealing from a charity intended to help kids with cancer...Like Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber did...

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT