ADVERTISEMENT

We have a verdict -- Guilty on ALL counts

He'll be sentenced close to election day for optics.
Wrong. They've seen the backlash and they are taking their exit ramp. "Sorry guys we did everything we could including getting a conviction but we can't do anything about that MAGA extremist SC".

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Wrong. They've seen the backlash and they are taking their exit ramp. "Sorry guys we did everything we could including getting a conviction but we can't do anything about that MAGA extremist SC".

That's my original theory until they put off sentencing. They could have just given him probation now and had it over with with no further issues.

But they've put it out there closer to election to have something in their pocket. So, if they're really desperate and looks like they're still far behind, they'll try to fire up the base with a big sentence.

Unless it's reversed on appeal, the conviction still stands and sentencing can happen any time, regardless of any SC decision this week.

When the “AG in Chief” is president she can direct her AG to resurrect these cases and get him before he flees to a country that doesn’t support extradition. By the way, I’m sure Donny boy is going to add to his list, before it’s all over. No way he accepts losing to a woman of color without trying every trick in his playbook.

When the “AG in Chief” is president she can direct her AG to resurrect these cases and get him before he flees to a country that doesn’t support extradition. By the way, I’m sure Donny boy is going to add to his list, before it’s all over. No way he accepts losing to a woman of color without trying every trick in his playbook.
I’d contribute to his exile expenses if he’s willing to leave - but only if he has no Internet access.

^yawn* You pea-brains predicted Trump would rather flee the country, rather than stand trial.

You keep yapping the same thing and it's always wrong.

Assuming he loses, I doubt there will be nearly the amount of shenanigans that there were in 2020. The worst of his sycophants have been neutered and he won't be operating with the power of the Presidency behind him. Not to mention that none of his behavior will enjoy "presidential immunity." He'll raise a stink and make a lot of noise, but that's all it will amount to. At that point his primary concerns will be legal, not political.

Reactions: Bill4411
And here we go... again. Trump is way ahead and they know it.

Because it was a tossup just a few days ago and then Trump miraculously jumped ahead by 8-10 points, so the DOJ got to work?

What kind of messed up fantasy world do you live in? Your brain is rotting from all the conspiracy crap you seek out. Do you have a job and are they aware of who you really are?

And here we go... again. Trump is way ahead and they know it.

Has nothing to do with the polls. Smith went to a new grand jury and got a new indictment that did not include any of the evidence that the Supremes had ruled were inadmissible under their immunity ruling.

An actual lawyer would know that

Has nothing to do with the polls. Smith went to a new grand jury and got a new indictment that did not include any of the evidence that the Supremes had ruled were inadmissible under their immunity ruling.

An actual lawyer would know that
Well Yale Law Grad Sen. Hawley disagrees as do many others. Maybe Jack the Ripper should go back and reread the Fischer and immunity rulings.

When he loses in nov if he starts crying election fraud I sincerely hope they lock him up and throw away the key
Well Harris can't legally win Wisconsin unless more people write her in than vote for Trump. Sorry but that is the law. And no one is above the law as we've been told repeatedly. So if it all comes down to Wisconsin and they declare Harris the winner then yes they stole it. I've been saying that well before the RFK stuff.

Dems consistently want to apply the law when it benefits them and completely ignore it when it doesn't. I'm sick of it and many others are too.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Well Harris can't legally win Wisconsin unless more people write her in than vote for Trump. Sorry but that is the law. And no one is above the law as we've been told repeatedly. So if it all comes down to Wisconsin and they declare Harris the winner then yes they stole it. I've been saying that well before the RFK stuff.

Dems consistently want to apply the law when it benefits them and completely ignore it when it doesn't. I'm sick of it and many others are too.

Then find someone they don’t want to cheat against. Find someone who will cheat better. Whatever. The victim bullshit is played and for losers. Win and stop making excuses. If trump can’t figure out how to cheat then replace his dumb ass. This theyre cheating victimhood bullshit is gross. Pussy shit. If you truly believe cheating is dispositive stop supporting trump. They’ve obviously outsmarted his apparatus. Get someone more devious. Tired of this election fraud bs. It’s victimhood pouting for losers. It’s always something with trump isn’t it. Guy just can’t stop losing. This time against the worst ticket in history

Last edited:

I mean Fing hell dude. The shallow thinking sheep on this board and in the country will fall in line with Harris and walz but these are two incredibly average people with god awful policies. If you had 100 mil to invest in a startup you’d never trust these two to run it much less the United States. If trump can’t beat that my god. He’d be lucky to win building commissioner of the town of palm beach

Then find someone they don’t want to cheat against. Find someone who will cheat better. Whatever. The victim bullshit is played and for losers. Win and stop making excuses. If trump can’t figure out how to cheat then replace his dumb ass. This theyre cheating victimhood bullshit is gross. Pussy shit. If you truly believe cheating is dispositive stop supporting trump. They’ve obviously outsmarted his apparatus. Get someone more devious. Tired of this election fraud bs. It’s victimhood pouting for losers. It’s always something with trump isn’t it. Guy just can’t stop losing. This time against the worst ticket in history
I 100% agree that the red states should do in exactly what the Dems are doing. Youngkin should have Biden on the VA ballot not Harris. Fight fire with fire. But they won't do that and you know it. We can't even get the Republican legislature in Nebraska to change the law to a winner take all which gives Trump a great shot at 269 which is all he needs. That's why the Republican party is farked once Trump is no longer on the ballot.

I 100% agree that the red states should do in exactly what the Dems are doing. Youngkin should have Biden on the VA ballot not Harris. Fight fire with fire. But they won't do that and you know it. We can't even get the Republican legislature in Nebraska to change the law to a winner take all which gives Trump a great shot at 269 which is all he needs. That's why the Republican party is farked once Trump is no longer on the ballot.
No it appears the party is fckd with him on the ballot if he can’t beat dumb and dumber. Time to lock him up put him to pasture. Whatever. He’s too dumb and unpersuasive it appears.

You must not have ever played sports. You’re worrying about the refs. Just Fing win. Period. And if your guy can’t get rid of him

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Biden isn't the nominee in Virginia. You are advocating for blatantly breaking the law?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
We can't even get the Republican legislature in Nebraska to change the law to a winner take all which gives Trump a great shot at 269 which is all he needs. That's why the Republican party is farked once Trump is no longer on the ballot.
You want them to change the rules in the middle of the game? Sounds shady to me.

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I just dont have tolerance for it. Just win. If the Dems are cheating cheat better. Whatever. I despise victim shit
A lot of the many things people say about Trump are just hyperbole, but one thing I'm confident is absolutely true: in his mind, he's probably never lost anything, ever. If he didn't win an election, it was stolen. If he didn't win a club championship, another player lied on his scorecard. If he didn't get the best return on an investment, his accountant probably stole it. No question about that.

A lot of the many things people say about Trump are just hyperbole, but one thing I'm confident is absolutely true: in his mind, he's probably never lost anything, ever. If he didn't win an election, it was stolen. If he didn't win a club championship, another player lied on his scorecard. If he didn't get the best return on an investment, his accountant probably stole it. No question about that.
I love this and agree completely. And that’s why I’m forgiving of the election fraud claims bc I do believe that he believes it as a symptom of his narcissism. Good faith filings. Not vetted but you know. What I’m not forgiving of is losing. You have to win and if you can’t beat the other side straight up or down you have to go

Excuses don’t matter

I love this and agree completely. And that’s why I’m forgiving of the election fraud claims bc I do believe that he believes it as a symptom of his narcissism. What I’m not forgiving of is losing. You have to win and if you can’t bear the other side straight up or down you have to go
Biggest difference between the parties:

Dems: We have a candidate who can't win. KICK HIM OUT.
Repubs: We have a candidate who can't win. RALLY AROUND HIM.

"Harris and Co.?" Hawley is a hack, and so are you for sharing this bullshit. You're a goddamn lawyer, you know better. Have some self-respect.
How many of the so called rising stars of the Republican Party have become cartoon characters once they got into bed with Trump?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT