ADVERTISEMENT

We’ll know by the end of the season

southernIN058

Recruit
Nov 17, 2019
This loss stings but our team could end up better for it. Hopefully now they understand what it takes to win and that all the stupid mistakes that they make can cost them games. If Archie is our Coach of the future we will know by seasons end. There is enough talent there to have a decent season. If this team falls apart and misses the tourney I’ll lose all hope in him. I’m an Archie guy but our team just makes so many stupid mistakes and this year our objective on offense is very clear, get the ball to Trayce! I know it’s not always that easy but our guards don’t even try half the time and we don’t run anything to even try to get him the ball. Trayce is as good as any big man in the country. If coach can’t get this team to 22+ wins then maybe we should find someone that can. I guess we’ll find out. I don’t think expecting a regular season mark of 22-9 is to much to ask for in year 3 with the talent that is on the team.

As I posted last winter several times...we will know a lot more and be able to judge in late February of this season.

Reactions: SouthernIN845
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT