ADVERTISEMENT

WC Fight Thread: The Octagon

Part of me thinks you’re fvcking insane, the poster child for all that is wrong in youth sports.

The other part thinks you’re doing exactly what needs to be done.

Both parts want his full schedule for U5 on up. I will come to half the games.
He’s already very technical. He’s truly a remarkable little boy. I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t end up a big time pro or in prison

I’m the girl who comes in and shows what round it is….

giphy.gif

Do
You wouldn’t believe the shit he yells out there. In broken toddler English. After every instruction the coach gives the kids you hear NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Good luck with your son- hopefully he grows into a well mannered productive adult. In my view he’s currently perfect for your Dream Team- he’s got anger politics down pat, and rails at the world in broken English

Reactions: UncleMark
Do

Good luck with your son- hopefully he grows into a well mannered productive adult. In my view he’s currently perfect for your Dream Team- he’s got anger politics down pat, and rails at the world in broken English
The future is bright for the Dream Team. The youngest snarlcakes is big, handsome, and has a great head of hair. He’s also a charmer. He’s been pressed against more tits than a trucker at a strip club.

The future is bright for the Dream Team. The youngest snarlcakes is big, handsome, and has a great head of hair. He’s also a charmer. He’s been pressed against more tits than a trucker at a strip club.
But will any of y’all accept that we need a balanced budget amendment- I sense no dream teamers do math- it’s culture wars and tranny hatred and well quietly loving Trump as he quotes mein Kampf

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
sounds like a winner!!! mine is very much vested in prayer at his school. he takes it VERY seriously. he demands that all the kids put their hands together and pray at meals. he closes his eyes with his little hands together, mumbles gibberish, then shouts real loud AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!! and slaps his hands together. when his coach at practice had them all sit down for a talk and pulled juice boxes out for all the kids i just put my head down. i knew what was coming. by the time i looked up all the kids were bowing with their hands locked in prayer together. awful

But will any of y’all accept that we need a balanced budget amendment- I sense no dream teamers do math- it’s culture wars and tranny hatred and well quietly loving Trump as he quotes mein Kampf
Ummm………have you read any of my posts? I’m won’t shut up about Bitcoin. My kids are already Austrian economists. All of you liberals are communist in their eyes. Like I said, future is bright.

Last edited:
sounds like a winner!!! mine is very much vested in prayer at his school. he takes it VERY seriously. he demands that all the kids put their hands together and pray at meals. he closes his eyes with his little hands together, mumbles gibberish, then shouts real loud AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!! and slaps his hands together. when his coach at practice had them all sit down for a talk and pulled juice boxes out for all the kids i just put my head down. i knew what was coming. by the time i looked up all the kids were bowing with their hands locked in prayer together. awful
He sounds awesome. I love energy and excitement.

You need to be looking toward VPM for parenting advice.

Ummm………have you read any of my posts? I’m won’t shut up about Bitcoin. My kids are already Austrian economists. All of you liberals are communist in their eyes. Like I said, future is bright.
I’m not a liberal I am a never Trump Republican although I did vote him over HRC- then I found out the litany of false promises, trying to steal an election, anti military stance etc. Trump told you he had the “greatest economy ever” all while wracking up 7+ trillion in federal debt- failure for any of us who don’t like his “poisoned blood” Hitler and Camp Auschwitz tee shirt wearing dan er fan boys

Last edited:
I'm guessing a priesthood is not in his future, though.

More of a Benny Hill type??

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
For all personal battles, big and small.

Think someone lied? Call 'em out and argue it here.

Think someone is a general idiot, partisan hack, hypocrite? Call 'em out and argue it here.

Please include some sort of WWF, movie fight, or similar GIF in your post, to signal to the rest of the board what move your argument/post is analogous to.

Thank you in advance for complying.

Come On GIF by Max
You ain’t the boss of me.
giphy.gif

Warhammer is basically the twinkie in series games. Pathfinder is just crappy old school D&D before they got smart and made it better.

@Marvin the Martian , you play Planescape back in the day? I'd never heard of it.

Sniffing The Rock GIF

Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT