ADVERTISEMENT

Watchable Big 10 games this WE

I just don’t think ND is that good. And their QB is hurt, so probably won’t run as much. Purdue probably has the better QB and offense in this game. Can the defense be good enough?
Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

PUke nothing in common with ND. More like ISU.
Walters = to Hope and Hazzell.
Brohm heartily laughing up his sleeve.
ND brings the endzone with them to W. Laffy.
PUke is still PUke and always will be.
Wasn't going to pop the top on a Heineken until halftime of IU game but this halftime calls for it too.

You do realize in big ten play, Purdue was one of, if not the best, running teams in the big ten, right? This isn’t Jeff Brohm. Running the ball should be a strength. Same starting RB and a bigger, better OL.

Also, ND has to score to steamroll Purdue. Idk why Purdue can’t control the line of scrimmage.
Hang this in the Louvre.

You do realize in big ten play, Purdue was one of, if not the best, running teams in the big ten, right? This isn’t Jeff Brohm. Running the ball should be a strength. Same starting RB and a bigger, better OL.

Also, ND has to score to steamroll Purdue. Idk why Purdue can’t control the line of scrimmage.
Purdue - 11 rushing yards at halftime

ND has figured out how to score. 😂🤣😂

I have no idea why you venture over to this board. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'll bet it was... Having to work to avoid all the people you've talked up p u football to must have been exhausting...

How bout that All American Safety... Looks like he's rounding into All Big Ten form... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Was he actually credited with a tackle???
Issue is, he shouldn’t have been in a position to make half those tackles. Safeties shouldn’t be making tackles on run plays.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT