ADVERTISEMENT

Washington to Carolina...

I said kicked off the team. He pled down and should have been kicked off and no suspension. IU covered for this kid and it didn't look good. Haas has never been prosecuted for any criminal charge. Ethics has to be proven by a Jury. Hendershot pled because he was guilty of a crime.
Should Ryan Cline and Gillis have been kicked off the team?

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I said kicked off the team. He pled down and should have been kicked off and no suspension. IU covered for this kid and it didn't look good. Haas has never been prosecuted for any criminal charge. Ethics has to be proven by a Jury. Hendershot pled because he was guilty of a crime.
Lol. Which one is less moral? Haas got covered for a whole damn season and hurt multiple victims. Ethics doesn’t have to be proven. The damn texts are public. Nice try deflecting. Now go home to your goats.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Indefinite suspension isn't really any different than kicked off the team.

He was found guilty of Criminal Trespass and all the other charges were dismissed. Plea deals are the way the world works regarding misdemeanors. He didn't plea down from one charge to a lesser one. We'll never know what really happened and what didn't, since everything possible gets charged knowing it'll be plead and not go to trial. I would hope that he didn't do what he was accused of in the police report, grabbing and shoving the woman. I trust that the committee (which Coach Allen isn't on) got it right when they allowed him to come back to the team.

You have got to be kidding! haas ruined lives! You are comparing Weed vs knowingly transmitting STDs to multiple young women? One had the courage to out him before he did more damage. haas should have been expelled, but certainly not benefitted with a cover up by pork chop and staff, until less than a week after the broilees typical tourney loss. I know that 1980 is a long time, but to stoop to this?
You have yet to show he knowingly transmitted anything. There are accusations but no evidence, I know this is just part of your disdain for anything Purdue. Gonna be a tough season for you and Trojan. Maybe find a close friend who will listen to you when you whine.

• Haha
You have yet to show he knowingly transmitted anything. There are accusations but no evidence, I know this is just part of your disdain for anything Purdue. Gonna be a tough season for you and Trojan. Maybe find a close friend who will listen to you when you whine.
There are documents that show he knew about his disease prior to sleeping with the defendant. He didn’t disclose is it to her (the public text messages prove that).

You are a typical delusional PUke fan. It’s public and well documented. It’s submitted as evidence in the discovery. Moron!

Google "Isaac Haas spreads STD" on Google. You are really silly.

Purdue's Isaac Haas accused of lying about STD and infecting his former partner. LAFAYETTE, Ind. — A civil lawsuit alleges former Purdue basketball standout Isaac Haas infected his former partner with an incurable STD, and states she's not the first one he's infected.Apr 11, 2018

Purdue's Isaac Haas accused of lying about STD and infecting ...

https://www.jconline.com › local › purdue › 2018/04/11

About featured snippets

Feedback

Web results​

Lawsuit: Isaac Haas accused of knowingly spreading STDs to ...

https://www.purdueexponent.org › sports

Apr 11, 2018 — Chambers was diagnosed with herpes simplex virus, according to the court documents; the lawsuit further claims that members of the Athletics ...

Lawsuit: Isaac Haas accused of spreading STDs to former ...

https://www.wlfi.com › content › news › Purdues-Isaac-...

Apr 11, 2018 — Purdue men's basketball center Isaac Haas has been accused in a civil lawsuit of infecting a partner with an STD.

Apr 13, 2018 — The lawsuit accusing Isaac Haas of infecting an unknowing partner with a sexually transmitted disease contains a text where the former Purdue ...
Missing: spreads ‎| Must include: spreads

Videos​

0:57
$1M lawsuit alleges Purdue's Haas lied, spread STD
The Coloradoan
Apr 11, 2018

PREVIEW
2:53
Purdue Player Caught Spreading STDs: Gets BURNED WIth A ...
YouTube· The Fumble
Apr 12, 2018

PREVIEW
1:31
Purdue Basketball Player Isaac Haas Didn't Reveal STD to a ...
YouTube· Complex News
Apr 12, 2018

In this video
What Purdue player broke his elbow?

Feedback

Web results​

pork chop and staff were fully aware of the situation PRIOR to the start of the season. They covered it up till one week after the season ended.
Those poor poor fat girls ..

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Since the spring, broilees have commitments from:
2* BWaddell;
4+* CHeide
3* BSmith
4+* FLoyer
5* MColvin

IU gained commitment from :
5* TBates
3* CJGunn

..and you are bragging about this? I'm thinking that IU will have a much better class than broilees. LOL
It's not bad once corrected :)

• Haha
On the Haas issue- Guilty until proven innocent? Keep in mind this all went down at the Hight of the me too movement and the last time I checked I am pretty sure both men and woman have been known to lie.

It's a he said, she said situation. There are only two people that know the truth in this case.

On the Haas issue- Guilty until proven innocent? Keep in mind this all went down at the Hight of the me too movement and the last time I checked I am pretty sure both men and woman have been known to lie.

It's a he said, she said situation. There are only two people that know the truth in this case.
Lol so you are blaming the victim? The public text messages show exactly who is telling the truth. Disgraceful and embarrassing for you to continue to back him.

Lol so you are blaming the victim? The public text messages show exactly who is telling the truth. Disgraceful and embarrassing for you to continue to back him.
I am not backing him. I am just saying let it play out and we will all know at some point. Not blaming anyone ether.

Wow. Classy post. Are your mods asleep at wheel, or does this pass as acceptable posting?
Oh please. You get band on GB for disagreeing with a dumb PUke. Go home and play with your goats.

Reactions: birdforbogey
It's not bad once corrected :)

COLVIN
2023F6'5"190Indianapolis, INPurdue
zero stars per espn. look it up! Click on Basketball Recruiting, list his name , and he is a ZERO star, you silly broilee.

In 247sports, waddell is a 0*, heide, loyer and smith are 3*, and colvin is a 0*. Not bad once corrected, silly broilee.

Last edited:
Are you defending Haas’ actions? He only hasn’t been charged because Indiana is one of the 11 states that doesn’t have a law against it.
Wait? You said it was against the law.
I am not defending his actions but I am defending Painter as there was no reason to boot him from the team thus no cover up.

• Wow
What choices would those be? Remember, you have already posted false info in this thread so choose carefully.
Idk, maybe cheating on his wife with the cheerleading coach? I posted no false info. Isaac Haas is a POS that got off his criminal lawsuit on a technicality. I hope she takes him for everything he’s worth next year in the civil case. Painter sure seems to have a lot of players having run ins with the law.

What choices would those be? Remember, you have already posted false info in this thread so choose carefully.
well,not taking ANY action against a serial STD spreader is one reason. Having an affair with the cheerleader coach is another reason. You are defending haas' knowingly spreading STD slime to multiple young women, lying to at least one of them-so you are in that club too. shame

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT