ADVERTISEMENT

Washington to Carolina...

You’re clearly jealous of Purdue having a coach like Painter. It doesn’t surprise me though as your administration has hired the goofiest coach’s in the country back to back trying to keep up. I don’t imagine you’re looking forward to this season either. Probably gonna be a fun fall and winter in your household. Try not to abuse any animals.
you seem quite desperate Ace.

Relax.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
Stopped by to read some posts on the IU board and this thread caught my eye. I thought it was about Washington going to Carolina. Now I know what pieces of shit you IU fans really are. Hope you lose every game this year. You to condomboy.
I know this post will not last very long on this board ,but I have to get this off my chest. Maybe if it's buried way down in this thread enough of you people will read it and take note.
You guys deserve everything that's coming your way. You and your piece of shit team, your piece of shit coach and your piece of shit university.
Over the last forty some years I've put up with your pathetic fan base, the bragging and the snooty attitudes and how you people think your program is so great. Well look at yourselves now. You're just a shell of what you once were. A pathetic bunch of clowns in your candy striped pants.
I was feeling sorry for your asses but not after that vulgar display of sportsmanship. Face it, Matt Haarms went in to that hell hole and ripped your hearts out. Couldn't have happened to a more worthy University.
My favorite meltdown of yours.

How does one get this embittered?

Pathetic wannabe,

That’s not a charge it’s a civil suit. I also don’t believe breaking the law is means for a player to be ineligible. Players break the law all of the time whether it be underage drinking or weed and they still play.
Haas will face the music as to what he did or didn’t do in civil court. There is zero evidence that Painter was covering up his actions ans is just a stupid take like the many you have made before.

Civil suits can hang around for awhile...but 2 years is a bit long w/o some action. Like, 41E.

Why did it sit for over 2 years, I wonder?

I said kicked off the team. He pled down and should have been kicked off and no suspension. IU covered for this kid and it didn't look good. Haas has never been prosecuted for any criminal charge. Ethics has to be proven by a Jury. Hendershot pled because he was guilty of a crime.

Yes, because who hasn't heard a judge ask a million juries: "Have you reached a decision on any ethical violations?"

Who was the kid several years back that got hammered, hit a walking student then fled the scene and lied about it? He got a redshirt season and never losts a second eligibility.
Your 2014 team? About every member on that team had multiple problems with drinking....a little slap on the hand.

Your 2014 team? About every member on that team had multiple problems with drinking....a little slap on the hand.
And our fanbase was up in arms about it. We didn’t just dismiss it. It’s the reason Devin Davis and Perea ended up being kicked off the team in the end.

If he is top 25 then why does he stay in Laffy?
Are you needing some attention? Here, I’ll reply to you so you feel better.

Google top 25 college basketball coach and Painter is on every single one of them so, there is no IF in this equation. Try to keep up Ace.

Google top 25 college basketball coach and Painter is on every single one of them so, there is no IF in this equation. Try to keep up Ace.
If I were desperate for attention and validaton I would go live on GBI and troll pu fans. Fortunately i am not.

But since you are here, I will go ahead and give you the attention that you have not earned: answer the question that was asked and i will humor you wee man.

If I were desperate for attention and validaton I would go live on GBI and troll pu fans. Fortunately i am not.

But since you are here, I will go ahead and give you the attention that you have not earned: answer the question that was asked and i will humor you wee man.
Ooh, you called me a name. That hurts.
Can you explain why you’re so easy to bait if I’m a troll? It’s like that ordy guy who lives in your head. You just can’t resist responding to him even though that’s exactly how he wins.

Can you explain why you’re so easy to bait if I’m a troll? It’s like that ordy guy who lives in your head. You just can’t resist responding to him even though that’s exactly how he wins.

lol...ok wee man.

Reading comprehension isn't twinking's strong suit. I'm guessing a short course certificate in animal husbandry or turf management.

You need to settle down Twinkle ..

You’re accusing someone else of needing attention? You’re the one pathetically trolling your rival’s message board.😂😂😂

Twang is just another of Ordy’s burners. Notice how she only started posting when Ordy got banned.
Wrong again. I can tell you miss him though. You don’t have anything to post here when you aren’t having a posing match. Sad life you must lead.
Enjoy the season. I’m sure there will be lots of opportunities for you to make up stuff about Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT