ADVERTISEMENT

Washington to Carolina...

I've seen quite a few posts from PU fans saying they were leading for him. 😂 🤣
I never figured we had a shot here, but I would've loved to see him pick IU.

Reactions: Hatchets7times
Don’t let Purdue missing on Washington blind you from the fact Mike Woodson is off to a terrible start recruiting in 2022 and 2023. Myles Colvin offer? Lol. Will Woody even land a corpse from 2022?

Don’t let Purdue missing on Washington blind you from the fact Mike Woodson is off to a terrible start recruiting in 2022 and 2023. Myles Colvin offer? Lol. Will Woody even land a corpse from 2022?
This is laughable lol. Our 2022 and 2023 classes will be ranked higher than Purdue’s as they always are. Woodson has been a college coach for 4 months and has landed the same amount of 5* players as Matt Painter. Let that sink in.

Really? I mean most high majors commit in the fall. 2022 cycle isn’t close to being over and 2023 is just beginning. Kind of an emotional post. I’m not sure anyone really missed on Washington. He’s pretty fragile. I think both schools want more shooting bigs moving forward.

This is laughable lol. Our 2022 and 2023 classes will be ranked higher than Purdue’s as they always are. Woodson has been a college coach for 4 months and has landed the same amount of 5* players as Matt Painter. Let that sink in.
If only that metric meant anything. Keep taking L’s on the court.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
I am actually very encouraged by our recruiting so far! I try not to get too hung up on the rankings and trust the players being recruited have what we are looking for. Coach Woodson has the intangibles to be a successful college coach from what I see. I may be wrong as I have been before (see Coach Miller) but I see many things in Coach so far that lead me to believe he's the right guy. Observing a full season will definitely help round out my evaluation.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
LOL Bitter much?

You may want to have someone explain both IU's roster situation and how recruiting works...particularly in the space IU can play.

Have a seat and let IU fans educate you.

Since the spring, broilees have commitments from:
2* BWaddell;
3* CHeide
3* BSmith
4* FLoyer
0* MColvin

IU gained commitment from :
5* TBates
3* CJGunn

..and you are bragging about this? I'm thinking that IU will have a much better class than broilees. LOL

Hey, the NIL and $$$ won out in the end. Things change. Don’t let IU’s abysmal recruiting for 2022 & 2023 get you down though. I’m sure Woody has it figured out offering Purdue and Kentucky legacies that he has no shot at landing.
With insight like this you will get your own NIL offers.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
Like I told folks on here..Lander was and is super overrated..Put Kaufman in almost that position...He was owned by two 6'1 kids from Connersville.In the regional...And The following weekend he looked avge in the semi state..
I even had a couple Purdue fans say ..He looks lazy..

Like I told folks on here..Lander was and is super overrated..Put Kaufman in almost that position...He was owned by two 6'1 kids from Connersville.In the regional...And The following weekend he looked avge in the semi state..
I even had a couple Purdue fans say ..He looks lazy..
I’ve heard the same. Got to see Lander. I’m still not sure on him. I’ve seen him take over games or just disappear. Kaufman in no way will be an effective 3. Purdue guys are betting that he will be. He will get absolutely embarrassed at the 3.

Hey, the NIL and $$$ won out in the end. Things change. Don’t let IU’s abysmal recruiting for 2022 & 2023 get you down though. I’m sure Woody has it figured out offering Purdue and Kentucky legacies that he has no shot at landing.
You will continue to lose players to NIL and $$$.

Not to worry, I'm sure you guys will rejoice again in proclaiming yourselves his second choice. Congratulations?

Since the spring, broilees have commitments from:
2* BWaddell;
3* CHeide
3* BSmith
4* FLoyer
0* MColvin

IU gained commitment from :
5* TBates
3* CJGunn

..and you are bragging about this? I'm thinking that IU will have a much better class than broilees. LOL
Who wins more games the next three years? IU or Purdue?

Damn Sporto...you are bitter.

Gunn? Good grief. The kid Waddell dunked in in the state tournament a couple months back? You can have him.
I don't see the need to tear down a player to build up another one. I think both of these kids will be fine additions to college basketball. That dunk by Waddell was pretty impressive though. I did enjoy it even though I was for LN because of Gunn's commitment to IU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT