ADVERTISEMENT

Vols 41-17

Sorry man we have a tradition for prediction threads. Not anyone can just start one and certainly not an opposing fan. Nice prediction though. Very humble. Lol.

Reactions: dahldc and CC Mac
I would think you guys would know by now that all these brand new accounts that claim they are Vol fans are the same guy that has been baiting you all along with the new account thing. Just put them all on ignore. this idiot is no more a Vol fan than they are an IU fan. they are just baiting you.

I would think you guys would know by now that all these brand new accounts that claim they are Vol fans are the same guy that has been baiting you all along with the new account thing. Just put them all on ignore. this idiot is no more a Vol fan than they are an IU fan. they are just baiting you.

I assure you, this idiot is 100% Vol. He receives similar responses to every thread he starts on our home board. He's also not a troll, he's just that stupid.

As for a prediction, we won't be winning by 24 points. The spread is -1 for a reason. I can see a 31-24 type of game either way. For obvious reasons, I am going to take the Vols.

I assure you, this idiot is 100% Vol. He receives similar responses to every thread he starts on our home board. He's also not a troll, he's just that stupid.

As for a prediction, we won't be winning by 24 points. The spread is -1 for a reason. I can see a 31-24 type of game either way. For obvious reasons, I am going to take the Vols.
Are you old enough to remember our last 3 bowl games in 2014, 2015, and 2016? We beat Iowa 45-28, Northwestern 45-6, and Nebraska 38-24. Outside of Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State, there isn't a Big 10 team that can handle our speed on offense. Jennings, Calloway, and our RB's will have big games. Our defense has arrived.

I think he did.
Other than the 2-0 prediction, do you see any predictions?

We typically don't see fans of your mental development unless a UK troll finds his way to the basketball board.

p.s. - Did you misspell Mustang or is that how you think it is spelled? Maybe you are a Ford man too?

Last edited:
Are you old enough to remember our last 3 bowl games in 2014, 2015, and 2016? We beat Iowa 45-28, Northwestern 45-6, and Nebraska 38-24. Outside of Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State, there isn't a Big 10 team that can handle our speed on offense. Jennings, Calloway, and our RB's will have big games. Our defense has arrived.

Am I "old enough" to remember what happened 4-6 years ago? This comment is a demonstration of why you get so much shit for lacking any semblance of intelligence. Yes, I remember it, it wasn't 25 years ago.

Those three games also have absolutely nothing to do with the game against Indiana. How much of our roster consists of players that were on those teams? Do we still have Josh Dobbs? Is their roster the exact same as Iowa, NW, and Nebraska? Completely irrelevant, as usual OP.

Am I "old enough" to remember what happened 4-6 years ago? This comment is a demonstration of why you get so much shit for lacking any semblance of intelligence. Yes, I remember it, it wasn't 25 years ago.

Those three games also have absolutely nothing to do with the game against Indiana. How much of our roster consists of players that were on those teams? Do we still have Josh Dobbs? Is their roster the exact same as Iowa, NW, and Nebraska? Completely irrelevant, as usual OP.
It’s bad enough we have to deal with vol fan ford man but now he’s embarrassing us on other fan message boards. Someone needs to lock him down already.

Well, I see that sarcastic first part sailed over your head. I'm sticking by my guns that the only teams in the current Big 10 who would beat us are Michigan, Penn State, and Ohio State.

Has there ever been a safety in the OT scheme that's now used in college?

I can't imagine how you could have one unintentionally, and can't come up with a scenario where you'd take one intentionally.
I think this could happen in the college game....

First offensive possession in OT. The QB drops back and throws an interception. While trying to return the interception, at let's say at the 1 yard line, in an effort to make a return and possibly score and end the game, the guy with the ball circles into the end zone and is then hit and fumbles the ball out of his own end zone. Safety and 2 points for the team that originally snapped the ball?

I am a Vol fan and not really a fan of going to other message boards and being a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuddhaVol
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT