ADVERTISEMENT

Vols 41-17

I guess they really don't have much to talk about over there.

There are a couple of people here who saw a post I referenced from last year. I wasn’t in an exchange with the posters last year cause of IU.. it’s cause i thought they were idiots ...

Besides .. if you guys MF us all day long over here, but you keep it classy on our board, it’s all good

Or you could debate the game on a football message board... it’s okay to disagree.

I’ve watched your game tape. QB is forgettable. RBs average. Defense is okay. Not like Penn State, OSU or Michigan. In other words: we are scoring a number more than most Tennessee natives can count to.

There are a couple of people here who saw a post I referenced from last year. I wasn’t in an exchange with the posters last year cause of IU.. it’s cause i thought they were idiots ...

Besides .. if you guys MF us all day long over here, but you keep it classy on our board, it’s all good

You are alright in my book. There needs to be a guy like you over on GBI to change the baby diapers of guys like indy35, abugabby and jRowdy. Those guys have a lot of hatred in their hearts.

You are alright in my book. There needs to be a guy like you over on GBI to change the baby diapers of guys like indy35, abugabby and jRowdy. Those guys have a lot of hatred in their hearts.

This is my 35th handle on my own board lol..

Oh and just so you know.. I can make an accurate post about a player here.. something like “whop philyor is a good player” and rowdy will chase me around GBI for a month acting like I tried to sell Ross ade stadium to random drunk tailgaters at IU ... I mean crying like I hit on his wife. Like he’s reading this now and going Rebecca demornay in the hand that rocks the cradle on his living room table..

Last edited:
I’ve watched your game tape. QB is forgettable. RBs average. Defense is okay. Not like Penn State, OSU or Michigan. In other words: we are scoring a number more than most Tennessee natives can count to.

Penn St’s defense is 24th in the country. Tennessee’s 29th.

I agree that Michigan and Ohio St are a level above Tennessee right now.

I’ll still take the way under on that 38 though.

Real quick, has Indiana beaten anyone with a winning record?

I watched some of your games the other day. Vandy game? Was I supposed to be seeing something there? I mean....okay, I guess?

Eric Gray broke Jamal Lewis single game rushing record for a freshman with 246.

On a day it rained cats and dogs and throwing the ball was difficult... that was fun to watch.

Pretty boring 18 point win outside of that.

You don’t have enough fingers and toes to count up to your “over / under” there Cletus!

Eric Gray broke Jamal Lewis single game rushing record for a freshman with 246.

On a day it rained cats and dogs and throwing the ball was difficult... that was fun to watch.

Pretty boring 18 point win outside of that.

Well, but there absolutely zero tackling on Gray at the line of scrimmage and probably 150 of his yards came on two long runs right through the interior. Hell- you could have run by the Vandy defense on those and I’m guessing you are at least 50 years old with a pot belly and 8.2 speed in the forty?

No, we haven't...which is a valid claim and a concern to many of us here. Not that we can't beat a team with a winning record, but that we didn't.

We played three that ended with a winning record...Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State. Also lost at Michigan State late/close when they were ranked like 17th or something.

The Penn State and Michigan State games we coulda/shoulda possibly won. The Mich and OSU games were blowouts.

We blew out everyone we played except for road games at Maryland, Nebraska, and Purdue...where we gutted out wins against mid-level competition on the road.

So in conclusion, I figure Tennessee is probably similar to Michigan State...dropped a couple games they shouldn't have, but are still legit.

I'd probably put you guys as a 3-6 pt favorite...more than Vegas....simply because we haven't yet shown the ability to beat teams we shouldn't beat (save one 50/50 game vs Nebraska).

Reactions: RockyTopRowdy58
Well, but there absolutely zero tackling on Gray at the line of scrimmage and probably 150 of his yards came on two long runs right through the interior. Hell- you could have run by the Vandy defense on those and I’m guessing you are at least 50 years old with a pot belly and 8.2 speed in the forty?

Let’s post shirtless pics and compare

Reactions: Radio Zero
No, we haven't...which is a valid claim and a concern to many of us here. Not that we can't beat a team with a winning record, but that we didn't.

We played three that ended with a winning record...Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State. Also lost at Michigan State late/close when they were ranked like 17th or something.

The Penn State and Michigan State games we coulda/shoulda possibly won. The Mich and OSU games were blowouts.

We blew out everyone we played except for road games at Maryland, Nebraska, and Purdue...where we gutted out wins against mid-level competition on the road.

So in conclusion, I figure Tennessee is probably similar to Michigan State...dropped a couple games they shouldn't have, but are still legit.

I'd probably put you guys as a 3-6 pt favorite...more than Vegas....simply because we haven't yet shown the ability to beat teams we shouldn't beat (save one 50/50 game vs Nebraska).

I can appreciate this take. I’m the most impressed with your Penn St loss... but that’s just from a “scoreboard watching” perspective.

Worst loss in school history and we’re playing in a bowl Indiana is thrilled to be in.

This is true. You seem to be under the impression that we all think IU is a juggernaut. We are decent, not great, but hopefully building. The Vol's might be the better team, but I think we have a shot. The fact that some on here think that way seems to ruffle some feathers among Tennessee fans. I think that speaks more to the opinion you have of yourselves.

Reactions: red hornet
Worst loss in school history and we’re playing in a bowl Indiana is thrilled to be in.
I'm not thrilled. I'm going to the game in Jacksonville, but I expected a lot more this year. We blew it against MSU and Pedophile St. Games we should have won. That would have put us at 10-2 and probably in the Rose Bowl against a worthy opponent. Not a toothless one! Albeit, one with very good moonshine.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
I'm not thrilled. I'm going to the game in Jacksonville, but I expected a lot more this year. We blew it against MSU and Pedophile St. Games we should have won. That would have put us at 10-2 and probably in the Rose Bowl against a worthy opponent. Not a toothless one! Albeit, one with very good moonshine.

Fair.

Tennessee fans are wondering “what if” we don’t start the season in abysmal fashion vs Ga State and BYU... 9-3 is right there, which would be an amazing job in Year 2 for Coach Pruitt.

I’m still happy with 5-3 in conference though.

Lastly, the Tennessee jokes need some work on this board. The opioid crisis is probably where I would go if I were you.

I don’t know enough about Indiana as a state to make fun of it. I feel like it’s really flat and cloudy a lot.

Fair.

Tennessee fans are wondering “what if” we don’t start the season in abysmal fashion vs Ga State and BYU... 9-3 is right there, which would be an amazing job in Year 2 for Coach Pruitt.

I’m still happy with 5-3 in conference though.

Lastly, the Tennessee jokes need some work on this board. The opioid crisis is probably where I would go if I were you.

I don’t know enough about Indiana as a state to make fun of it. I feel like it’s really flat and cloudy a lot.
It's not flat in Bloomington where IU is located and I reside. Southern Indiana is hilly and beautiful but Northern Indiana is flat and bland like West Lafayette. However, Indianapolis is a great town like Nashville and Memphis. I lived in Oak Ridge Tennessee for a bit. Gorgeous state, but our opioid crisis is just as bad as yours. The Mid West has been ravaged by that horrible plague.

Reactions: ESalum86
It's not flat in Bloomington where IU is located and I reside. Southern Indiana is hilly and beautiful but Northern Indiana is flat and bland like West Lafayette. However, Indianapolis is a great town like Nashville and Memphis. I lived in Oak Ridge Tennessee for a bit. Gorgeous state, but our opioid crisis is just as bad as yours. The Mid West has been ravaged by that horrible plague.

"The South" doesn't start at the Ohio River....it starts in Martinsville, Indiana. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT