Voice of Reason...

Imsowyctcwuzbetta

Sophomore
Feb 16, 2019
Do some of you really think you are smarter than this guy
Doesn't fit your narratives.

Well stated and impressively argued.

9/10.

Docked one point for failing to punctuate.

Kudos to Izzo for wearing the RMK pin. Nice touch.

That said, he’s still a whiny bitch during games.

Did anyone in the press ask Tom what he thought of our 2024 recruiting class? Asking for a friend.

Words are cheap. Results matter.

Did he watch and learn? Or is he a guy asked a tough question and isn’t going to put down a peer?

It's great that Izzo thinks Woody developed KW. I in fact agree. However, it takes developing a team to win... and unless I am wrong, that is the object. Winning.

Hey Woodson was the one that came in talking about winning B1G and National titles. 3 years in and he hasn’t come close to either. Season 3 is looking like an NIT bid, and he has no recruiting class for ‘24. If Woodson doesn’t want to be scrutinized, he should go coach at IUPUI. Indiana should be thankful fans still show up like they do with the product that has been on the floor most of the last 30 years.

Hey Woodson was the one that came in talking about winning B1G and National titles. 3 years in and he hasn’t come close to either. Season 3 is looking like an NIT bid, and he has no recruiting class for ‘24. If Woodson doesn’t want to be scrutinized, he should go coach at IUPUI. Indiana should be thankful fans still show up like they do with the product that has been on the floor most of the last 30 years.
Woodson is a good coach.

Woodson is a good coach.
Despicable Me Laughing GIF

Izzo said Crean needed more time at Indiana too.. duh he loves recruiting in Indiana! Of course he wants Woodson to stay..

No. He is...
I don't like Izzo but he knows basketball and how to coach. No reason he needed to wear an RMK pin or say that it was "mind-boggling" that there was talk of Woodson being on the hot seat. He could have just said something neutral and moved to the next question if he thought something else.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I remember senior day for the Mandeville- Eggers class, was against MSU which IU won. Izzo stayed in the tunnel and watched the ceremony. He seemed captivated and rather impressed that ball players were given the microphone to give some really great speeches. Just my impression but I always remembered that.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I remember senior day for the Mandeville- Eggers class, was against MSU which IU won. Izzo stayed in the tunnel and watched the ceremony. He seemed captivated and rather impressed that ball players were given the microphone to give some really great speeches. Just my impression but I always remembered that.
IU played Msu at home on senior day in 1996 (Evans & Lindemans class). IU on senior day in 1998 (Mandeville and Eggers class) was vs Illinois in a loss. Off two years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT