ADVERTISEMENT

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

I'll probably just keep reserving my interest in hot takes to dudes that actually piss standing up...

full

Colbert nailing his monologue tonight. Make sure you go back and watch it if you aren't already.
You're kidding right? Colbert hahahahahaha. This guy has spread more division than the top of the top of the msm parrots and now were supposed to look the other way for a moment while his conscience punches him in the face? Hard Pass! The sooner people like him go away the better of this country and planet will be.

You're kidding right? Colbert hahahahahaha. This guy has spread more division than the top of the top of the msm parrots and now were supposed to look the other way for a moment while his conscience punches him in the face? Hard Pass! The sooner people like him go away the better of this country and planet will be.
You talking about Trump and his minions? No one spreads divisiveness and stupidity like him. There will be no healing until the leader and instigator of the violence is gone.

You talking about Trump and his minions? No one spreads divisiveness and stupidity like him. There will be no healing until the leader and instigator of the violence is gone.
No the Dems at just as bad. Biden with his horrible speech with that background. Threat to democracy. Hitler. Dictator. Lying about abortion. Shaming cancel culture. Maga disparaging remarks. On and on. This batch of Dems are every bit as divisive if not more. Absolutely horrible

This guy has spread more division than the top of the top of the msm parrots
The message has to be (and has been) tweaked a tiny bit.

Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy and must be defeated
to
Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy and must be defeated in November

To 99.99 % of the population, the first statement means EXACTLY what the 2nd one does.

But in that 0.01% are some gun-nutter Republicans (like the shooter) and so the message has to be dumbed down for them (and, it seems, for you)

Reactions: Ohio Guy
The message has to be (and has been) tweaked a tiny bit.

Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy and must be defeated
to
Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy and must be defeated in November

To 99.99 % of the population, the first statement means EXACTLY what the 2nd one does.

But in that 0.01% are some gun-nutter Republicans (like the shooter) and so the message has to be dumbed down for them (and, it seems, for you)
Or just tell the truth and run on policy instead of hyperbole that plays to the nutters like you

Oh, it's the absolute truth, that a person running for office who will not (and has NEVER, already) accepted the results of a free and fair election in which he loses

is absolutely, 100%, without any doubt, an existential threat to our democracy

No one is more of a hitch than your nerdy bitch self riding your bike on a sidewalk bc a man told you to get off the road 🤣. Little cuck boy. Dumb as a box of rocks and a total pussy
I never ride on any sidewalk, you stupid c*nt, no matter what stupid MAGA dumbf*cks like you yell out of your swamp buggy, with Elly Mae riding shotgun. Eat shit, die, and never respond to me again with your stupidass cult bullshit.

I never ride on any sidewalk, you stupid c*nt, no matter what stupid MAGA dumbf*cks like you yell out of your swamp buggy, with Elly Mae riding shotgun. Eat shit, die, and never respond to me again with your stupidass cult bullshit.
Lying again??? You were the one who told the story lmao. You lie so much you can’t keep it straight. I’m going to come down there put your creepy ass on the sidewalk then Baker Act you for all your lies. You can’t be of sound mind

Reactions: snarlcakes
I told the story of a stupid Florida McMurt-like scumbag who yelled at me in a residential neighborhood for riding on the road. He apparently is a stupid c*nt like you who doesn't know that sidewalks (where he yelled that I should be) are only for pedestrians. So I flipped him off.

Wait, maybe it WAS you. Hard to tell if he had woman-repelling fat folds and a toothless grin, like you.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
No the Dems at just as bad. Biden with his horrible speech with that background. Threat to democracy. Hitler. Dictator. Lying about abortion. Shaming cancel culture. Maga disparaging remarks. On and on. This batch of Dems are every bit as divisive if not more. Absolutely horrible
IDK how you respond to such mind numbness. It'll never change and it will never heal.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and snarlcakes
I told the story of a stupid Florida McMurt-like scumbag who yelled at me in a residential neighborhood for riding on the road. He apparently is a stupid c*nt like you who doesn't know that sidewalks (where he yelled that I should be) are only for pedestrians. So I flipped him off.

Wait, maybe it WAS you. Hard to tell if he had woman-repelling fat folds and a toothless grin, like you.
Look at you changing the story 🤣🤣🤣.

kevin hart look GIF

He’s a nutter butter.
Forgot about that one.

Always check "early life"...it all adds up...

"On September 11, 1974, when Colbert was ten years old, his father and his brothers Peter and Paul, who were closest to him in age, died in the crash of Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 while it was attempting to land in Charlotte, North Carolina.[29][30] They were en route to enroll the two boys at Canterbury School in New Milford, Connecticut.[11][31] He has discussed the impact on him and his philosophy of grief and suffering.[32][33] Lorna Colbert relocated the family from James Island to the George Chisolm House, in downtown Charleston, and ran the carriage house as a bed and breakfast.[34][35][36] Colbert found the transition difficult and did not easily make friends in his new neighborhood.[10] Colbert later described himself during this time as detached, lacking a sense of importance regarding the things with which other children concerned themselves.[24][37]

He developed a love of science fiction and fantasy novels, especially the works of J. R. R. Tolkien, of which he remains an avid fan. During his adolescence, he also developed an intense interest in fantasy role-playing games, especially Dungeons & Dragons,[37][38] a pastime which he later characterized as an early experience in acting and improvisation.[39]"

Reactions: snarlcakes
Eh it’s fun
You tell the goose, You tell the goose, You tell the goose, You tell the goose, You tell the goose,

The goose still, takes on the car, and ends up goose spatter.

This math leads us to a solution.

Instead of just coming out with the answer that the progressive left is mentally ill and will end up goose splatter, we allow lgtbq+++ OR DEI, or crimes don't matter (use lawfare letters and numbers), or censored speech (use numbered amendment rule), or government intimidation (use the 3 letter government agency rule), which gives them space to act like fools living amongst us and we can label it with letters and symbols without offending?

Goose spatter makes the most sense!!!

Oh, it's the absolute truth, that a person running for office who will not (and has NEVER, already) accepted the results of a free and fair election in which he loses

is absolutely, 100%, without any doubt, an existential threat to our democracy
Why bother...common sense and mcm never mix. Anyone that thinks Biden is as divisive as trump isn't playing with a full deck

Forgot about that one.

Always check "early life"...it all adds up...

"On September 11, 1974, when Colbert was ten years old, his father and his brothers Peter and Paul, who were closest to him in age, died in the crash of Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 while it was attempting to land in Charlotte, North Carolina.[29][30] They were en route to enroll the two boys at Canterbury School in New Milford, Connecticut.[11][31] He has discussed the impact on him and his philosophy of grief and suffering.[32][33] Lorna Colbert relocated the family from James Island to the George Chisolm House, in downtown Charleston, and ran the carriage house as a bed and breakfast.[34][35][36] Colbert found the transition difficult and did not easily make friends in his new neighborhood.[10] Colbert later described himself during this time as detached, lacking a sense of importance regarding the things with which other children concerned themselves.[24][37]

He developed a love of science fiction and fantasy novels, especially the works of J. R. R. Tolkien, of which he remains an avid fan. During his adolescence, he also developed an intense interest in fantasy role-playing games, especially Dungeons & Dragons,[37][38] a pastime which he later characterized as an early experience in acting and improvisation.[39]"
Damn. That's awful

Damn. That's awful
For sure. Guy got a bad beat for sure.

"Daddy Issues" is real...whether it's the teenaged stripper w 3 baby daddies, the urban gangster that just never give up the thug life, or the arty white guy that no matter how hard he tries, just always comes off like a effeminate cuck.

Always goes back to Daddy.

For sure. Guy got a bad beat for sure.

"Daddy Issues" is real...whether it's the teenaged stripper w 3 baby daddies, the urban gangster that just never give up the thug life, or the arty white guy that no matter how hard he tries, just always comes off like a effeminate cuck.

Always goes back to Daddy.
Now do J.D. Vance ;)

Reactions: Digressions
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT