ADVERTISEMENT

Victor Oladipo on The Masked Singer?

phnxfan

Benchwarmer
Dec 6, 2008
I think the "Thingamajig" on The Masked Singer is VO. Sounds like him, and all the clues could be for him. And, he is a very good singer and is blowing the judges away.

I think the "Thingamajig" on The Masked Singer is VO. Sounds like him, and all the clues could be for him. And, he is a very good singer and is blowing the judges away.
I've not seen the show or know what the Thingamjig is other than my sister and niece agreed on a group text that it was Oladipo.

I was hoping Oladipo would show up at HH and sing something. He has time to do these things while he works to get back from his injury.

My wife has been watching this show and I told her about Vic. The only problem is I thought he had already lost so I said it was definitely him. lol. So let's hope it is him and I won't say anything else.

I've not seen the show or know what the Thingamjig is other than my sister and niece agreed on a group text that it was Oladipo.

I was hoping Oladipo would show up at HH and sing something. He has time to do these things while he works to get back from his injury.
I've seen commercials for the show and the concept seems so dumb I can't bring myself to watch it. But Vic can sing.

I've seen commercials for the show and the concept seems so dumb I can't bring myself to watch it. But Vic can sing.
I haven't seen the commercials and have no idea what network it is on. I watched the first couple of seasons of American Idol. I liked when the finalists took a song and made it their own instead of trying to impersonate the original artist.. My second favorite part was the beginning when the really bad people that thought they could sing were on.

Reactions: MrBing

The bride and I did watch one episode in the first season...it was entertaining, however, I just felt the costumes were dumb and I couldn't watch it again...and haven't.

Reactions: MrBing
The bride and I did watch one episode in the first season...it was entertaining, however, I just felt the costumes were dumb and I couldn't watch it again...and haven't.
Yeah, the costumes were just silly. Stopped watching.

It's dumb, wife happens to like all the singing shows, my favorite unmasked was Tommy Chong but alas he didn't sing up in smoke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT