ADVERTISEMENT

Upcoming Season

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
So what is a successful season this year? Are fans happy with a sweet 16? Elite 8? Final 4 ? I think most would be pretty happy with an elite 8 run with a tough close loss

So what is a successful season this year? Are fans happy with a sweet 16? Elite 8? Final 4 ? I think most would be pretty happy with an elite 8 run with a tough close loss
I think some would be fine with 16 if it follows a season to be proud of, but I think elite 8 would satiate the masses.

There are so many variables it's hard to say. For me:
- Be in the mix for the conference title. May not win it, but be in the conversation until the last week or two.
- Get to the S16 or E8 and go down in a close, hard fought game. Don't get blown out.
- Just be good and improve as the season progresses.

Top 10 during the year and an elite 8 run would silence everyone. Got to make the sweet 16.
yes, add a 25+ win season. and top2, maybe 3 in B1G, although I'm not sure what to make of the inaugural Big 18 season yet. But if we finish middle pack, lurk around or just outside the top 25 most of the year, and are out the first weekend of the tourney, it's not going to be received well.

If we're talking bubble at the end of Feb, then we're in hardware rebuild mode yet again. But I do not see that happening. Just too much bought talent on this roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT