ADVERTISEMENT

Up two, less than 3 minutes

He is a deadeye from close, but don’t think he has great distance. But this is nerve wracking anyway you slice it!

Love it MD just burned a TO, 1:40. On radio feed this is tension city! C’mon Hoosiers!!!

Let’s do this thing!

You my friend are a douche bag all game. Happy now?
Dude, stop. You're nothing but a cheerleader who makes excuse after excuse for a losing football program. If you want to post here, why don't you worry more about your idiotic takes and less about what everyone else has to say? Guys like you who accept lousy results are the reason IU isn't any good. Please leave.

Reactions: IUgradman
Dude, stop. You're nothing but a cheerleader who makes excuse after excuse for a losing football program. If you want to post here, why don't you worry more about your idiotic takes and less about what everyone else has to say? I

Look in the mirror we just won a game. Go troll elsewhere

Reactions: NatHillIV and 76-1
Peyton speaks to MD's QB...kind words I'm, sure...that kid should hold his high...

Dude, stop. You're nothing but a cheerleader who makes excuse after excuse for a losing football program. If you want to post here, why don't you worry more about your idiotic takes and less about what everyone else has to say? Guys like you who accept lousy results are the reason IU isn't any good. Please leave.
Dude your brains are somewhere out in your yard. Go look for them somewhere else...loser...

Reactions: IndyIUFan66
Big win and still have a chance for a bowl game. We really need to be more aggressive on defense because our base defense is horrible. We just don't get any push from the DL and the LB"S just don't make nay plays at all.

Reactions: IUCol
Big win and still have a chance for a bowl game. We really need to be more aggressive on defense because our base defense is horrible. We just don't get any push from the DL and the LB"S just don't make nay plays at all.

This was not a pretty win, we all know that, but as bad as some of those stretches were for defense, there were some takeaways and a key one to end the game.

Some offensive positives too (passing deep). 34 points. And the W.

This is not THE team we want to see yet, but a bucket win would be amazing way to end season and go bowling. Why not shoot for the stars.

Our defense worries me way more than the offense. At time...gulp...they looked like defenses of old. Oh yeah...the oline is all over the place...great play...stupid play. Cannot count on them. Scared me there near the end as I thought they might go for it rather than take the field goal.

Reactions: IUgradman
This was not a pretty win, we all know that, but as bad as some of those stretches were for defense, there were some takeaways and a key one to end the game.

Some offensive positives too (passing deep). 34 points. And the W.

This is not THE team we want to see yet, but a bucket win would be amazing way to end season and go bowling. Why not shoot for the stars.
Was impressed with Ramsey on the long ball which use to be a weakness.

On any given day, imo PU is better than MD. However, any given day is not a rivalry game where anything can happen. PU has played way better than us up until now in the B10, but lets see where were at in two weeks. GO IU!

Against Purdue the mentality should be nothing to lose, everything to gain, utilize Westbrook & Hale deep, Whop/Timian middle and still think some Reese T packages to mix them up would be wise too!

All seniors need to commit to full max out to beat PU and go bowling. TTey have to play the game and anything is possible, especially if Defense can raise their game and contain!

Dude your brains are somewhere out in your yard. Go look for them somewhere else...loser...
Dude, you're schizophrenic, ripping the team to shreds, then praising them, then ripping other posters. It would be one thing if you knew what you were talking about but you don't know the first thing about football. Please take your tired schtick and go. What a f'ing idiot.

Reactions: Crimson Crush
On any given day, imo PU is better than MD. However, any given day is not a rivalry game where anything can happen. PU has played way better than us up until now in the B10, but lets see where were at in two weeks. GO IU!

And small thing for what it’s worth, their bye week was early in he season, they will be on the last week of a longer run, may not be as fresh as IU. That’s a small stretch, but still another factoid for the last game in the season.

Dude, you're schizophrenic, ripping the team to shreds, then praising them, then ripping other posters. It would be one thing if you knew what you were talking about but you don't know the first thing about football. Please take your tired schtick and go. What a f'ing idiot.
These kinds of post is uncalled for and should be deleted. Why can't some of you actually have a discussion without the name calling or just calling out other posters. It seems you are the one that has no clue about the game and all you do is call out other posters. I blame it on the hot take young crowd who don't really know the game but just want to talk trash to compensate for their lack of knowledge.

Hey, for once, IU finished. It wasn't pretty, but I am certainly going to take it.

It is obvious to me that CTA needs a full time DC, and a new OC.

And small thing for what it’s worth, their bye week was early in he season, they will be on the last week of a longer run, may not be as fresh as IU. That’s a small stretch, but still another factoid for the last game in the season.

We'll take it!

Sup?
I was there wrapped up and cheering for a big play but expecting the worst. Where were you? In your Lazy Boy sipping a Vodka tonic with your feet propped up? You weren’t there....so shove it!

Thanks for inspiring the young men and coaches to victory today with your presence.

Thanks for inspiring the young men and coaches to victory today with your presence.

I did my part....yelling at them to buck up and get a fumble. Must have worked. Did you see the play or was that when you switched over to QVC to see what pants you were buying from the Isaac Mizrahi collection for Christmas? Or, was your hot cocoa needing to be stirred on the stove?

Sup?
I was there wrapped up and cheering for a big play but expecting the worst. Where were you? In your Lazy Boy sipping a Vodka tonic with your feet propped up? You weren’t there....so shove it!

Shove your indignation up your rear. You're a clown on game day.

Wife was out of town and my young son and I watched the game sipping juice and water while eating Mac and cheese and hot dogs. It was a perfectly enjoyable, easy going game day. I'm not putting a 2.5 yr old in the cold and wind like that for 3 hrs. If that's not good enough for you, eat me.

At least I don't post like a clown.

Sup?

In the first quarter you were calling for the firing of the coaching staff at halftime.

Shove your indignation up your rear. You're a clown on game day.

Wife was out of town and my young son and I watched the game sipping juice and water while eating Mac and cheese and hot dogs. It was a perfectly enjoyable, easy going game day. I'm not putting a 2.5 yr old in the cold and wind like that for 3 hrs. If that's not good enough for you, eat me.

At least I don't post like a clown.

Just part of the excuse crowd you are! Snowflake. My son sat in colder weather when he was 3. I saw a young couple with a stroller going in today to the game. There was an older black gentleman outside the stadium playing his heart out on an electric guitar to add atmosphere today....and you want to sit here and chastise people about support with your little cup of Mac n Cheese.

You are part of the problem. You don’t show up. But you would be damn sure to strap junior into a car seat in the middle of February on icy roads to go see a basketball game. Come hell or high water you’d head out in a winter weather advisory with the whole family to watch basketball. Hypocrite.

Put up or shut up.

Mac n Cheese and juicy cups. Lol

Just part of the excuse crowd you are! Snowflake. My son sat in colder weather when he was 3. I saw a young couple with a stroller going in today to the game. There was an older black gentleman outside the stadium playing his heart out on an electric guitar to add atmosphere today....and you want to sit here and chastise people about support with your little cup of Mac n Cheese.

You are part of the problem. You don’t show up. But you would be damn sure to strap junior into a car seat in the middle of February on icy roads to go see a basketball game. Come hell or high water you’d head out in a winter weather advisory with the whole family to watch basketball. Hypocrite.

Put up or shut up.

Tormented soul. Allen isn’t getting fired after this season so step away from the keypad if that is going to drive you mad.

Put up or shut up.

Your constantly agitated posting and need to engage anyone and everyone who challenge your hyperbolic negativity is kind of scary. You've come unglued the last two or three weeks. You need to step back from the ledge. I don't doubt your fandom, but Jesus, man, you've gone over the top. It has to be exhausting and for sure it's unhealthy to obsess in such a negative way. No need to attack other posters who take some offense at your level of vitriol.

I was there today as I am every home game and occasionally on the road, but there was a time in my life when other commitments and circumstances kept me from attending regularly. It didn't make me less invested or less of a fan. The fact that I now have season tickets and go to most games doesn't make me a superior fan or give me immunity from being called out for being unfairly harsh or personal toward coaches or players. I would encourage you to go back and look at your posts from earlier in the season vs. the last three week and ask yourself which person you would rather be known as.

Either way I appreciate that you care so much, but something you can't control shouldn't dominate your existence.

Reactions: IU Scott and iu2win

Put up or shut up.

**** off ass wad.

Your constantly agitated posting and need to engage anyone and everyone who challenge your hyperbolic negativity is kind of scary. You've come unglued the last two or three weeks. You need to step back from the ledge. I don't doubt your fandom, but Jesus, man, you've gone over the top. It has to be exhausting and for sure it's unhealthy to obsess in such a negative way. No need to attack other posters who take some offense at your level of vitriol.

I was there today as I am every home game and occasionally on the road, but there was a time in my life when other commitments and circumstances kept me from attending regularly. It didn't make me less invested or less of a fan. The fact that I now have season tickets and go to most games doesn't make me a superior fan or give me immunity from being called out for being unfairly harsh or personal toward coaches or players. I would encourage you to go back and look at your posts from earlier in the season vs. the last three week and ask yourself which person you would rather be known as.

Either way I appreciate that you care so much, but something you can't control shouldn't dominate your existence.

Great counseling. He went from optimistic fan to really angry Allen hater that you nailed, slipped deeper into an almost rage over 2-3 weeks. Life’s too short to be “unhinged” per his self-description.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT