ADVERTISEMENT

Unlimited number of official recruiting visits now allowed

If I was a prospective athlete I would take as many trips I could because you know the schools will pay for travel and food. They will all roll out the red carpet and make you feel like their number one priority.
But needs to be careful if the spots are filling up while doing that.

Reactions: VanPastorMan
Schools still get the same amount, which I like. I think the number 57 or something like that for football, not sure on basketball

Actually it is more in line with salvation. Salvation is a free gift offered and thus unwise not to take it. Plus the excitement one gets from receiving free gifts is out of this world.

so you're into "receiving" rather than "giving".

that totally lines up with your politics.

What a joke. IU should just put a time frame for any transfer visits then close the door. Gotta have standards and stop letting the kids run the asylum.

Getting a tan, I am guessing, for his espn stint... you sure had your Archie call wrong and I was correct on keeping status quo until a viable candidate arrived...
which we seem to have now
A lot of people don't like Dan Dakich but he said from the.start.that Archie Miller was not a good coach. I remember thinking that he was extremely boring.

A lot of people don't like Dan Dakich but he said from the.start.that Archie Miller was not a good coach. I remember thinking that he was extremely boring.
He was one of very few saying that. Most people qualified to comment thought he was a great hire. Even RMK said Miller would be good here.

He was one of very few saying that. Most people qualified to comment thought he was a great hire. Even RMK said Miller would be good here.
I've always been curious how Archie's wife was very visible at Dayton but never saw a thing about her at IU. Obviously had he not played basketball he was batting way above his avg and apparently he didn't get her by having a great personality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT