ADVERTISEMENT

UL beats visiting ND

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
ND managed only 1.2 Yds/rush and got rolled for 4.6 yds/carry (185 yds) by the UL Cards.

Cards held ND to 3-13 on 3rd down.

DiNardo got crushed under the gaze of TD Jesus … perhaps we should buy this game too.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ND managed only 1.2 Yds/rush and got rolled for 4.6 yds/carry (185 yds) by the UL Cards.

Cards held ND to 3-13 on 3rd down.

DiNardo got crushed under the gaze of TD Jesus … perhaps we should buy this game too.
I'm admittedly somewhat of a hater when it comes to ND. Maybe it stems from the reversible jacket crowd. Anyway, Freeman seems to have that deer in the headlights look quite often. He seems to be recruiting well but he may be another one of those guys who can sell it but not coach it.

I hope we see the defense we saw the first two weeks with an offense that is much better. With the players on offense Bell screwed up the offense and it also hurt the team knowing the offense couldn't score. Let's see how the team comes together with Carey as OC to see the impact Bell had.

I'm admittedly somewhat of a hater when it comes to ND. Maybe it stems from the reversible jacket crowd. Anyway, Freeman seems to have that deer in the headlights look quite often. He seems to be recruiting well but he may be another one of those guys who can sell it but not coach it.
I thought at the time. That guys not going to make it. I love to see those guys lose

... He seems to be recruiting well but he may be another one of those guys who can sell it but not coach it.
I think he's good enough that the good recruiting will be enough. I'm not an ND fan, grew up an hour away and too many of my friends were domers so I had to be a little contrarian. But I root for them against some schools, and a bit since they are in Indiana. I think he's just still learning on the job but will be there a long time and is a pretty decent coach.

My distate is just when they have ANY success they are overrated in the polls by about 5 spots. Always. So I was expecting the standard loss to show up any time, once I noticed they were ranked above Alabama. Right on cue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT