ADVERTISEMENT

OSU & UL are 9-0

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
UL (5-0) just went final 13-10 at NC STATE, (now 3-2) who was shut out in the 2nd half.
OSU got just enough done under the gaze of “Touchdown Jesus” last Saturday in SB to go 4-0.
We haven’t lost to any slouches yet. And Md isn’t supposed to be a slouch either.

Maybe we have a chance at MD tomorrow, should we play with the intensity and focus displayed v. OSU.
I think this year’s secondary has started better than the ‘21 and ‘22 squads.
The DL needs cleanup their rush lanes as @vesuvius13 described earlier this week.
Accomplish this and maybe IU keeps the Md passing game in check.

I hope CTA has the believe burner on high. Any doubt and MD will start fast, and play their redshirts late.

We lost by 5 last year and were favored to win in the 4th quarter with Maryland on their backup QB before some awful defensive play calls gave Maryland the game.

Reactions: vesuvius13
And don’t forget one of our WRs on the late drive at midfield to possibly win the game, just fumbled the ball without even being hit.

UL (5-0) just went final 13-10 at NC STATE, (now 3-2) who was shut out in the 2nd half.
OSU got just enough done under the gaze of “Touchdown Jesus” last Saturday in SB to go 4-0.
We haven’t lost to any slouches yet. And Md isn’t supposed to be a slouch either.

Maybe we have a chance at MD tomorrow, should we play with the intensity and focus displayed v. OSU.
The DL needs cleanup their rush lanes as @vesuvius13 described earlier this week.

I hope CTA has the believe burner on high. Any doubt and MD will start fast, and play their redshirts late.
One thing i noticed about louisville in both our game and last night. Brohm has rubbed off on them with the same late shove/trash talk cheap shit we saw from his teams at Pu.

MD did start fast … IU play inconsistent on both sides of the ball 21-3 MD … defense is starting to get some stops.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT