ADVERTISEMENT

UK Coach Search Updates

I'm telling you Sampson would kill it there. I know he is in his 60s but man what he has did at Houston could you imagine him with Kentucky players.. I don't see Donovan leaving the NBA and he won't be done for aleast anotger two weeks that hurts the portal and recruiting.
Nothing in Samson’s career suggests that he would recruit similar to Calipari at UK.

Like Isaid from the beginning…it’s Donovan or Pearl.
Don’t count your chickens. They leaked that pope candidate thing to prepare you. Hes a legit candidate. If you don’t think they reached out to others and they aren’t interested. We don’t know that Donovan is a candidate. I know Mitch does not like the next batch of guys you guys like.

Reactions: CriticArisen
The idea of Donovan being offered at IU in recent years was laughed off like a redneck joke. Now....since Kentucky is looking for a coach...and whose name is floating around at the top? Billy D. No one seems to be laughing it off....at least not at Kentucky.

The idea of Donovan being offered at IU in recent years was laughed off like a redneck joke. Now....since Kentucky is looking for a coach...and whose name is floating around at the top? Billy D. No one seems to be laughing it off....at least not at Kentucky.
He was an assistant there to start his coaching career.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
I kinda think UK should warm up to Brad Underwood.
He is a fit there. And would be successful, more so than Cal.
And I’d like to get him out of the B10

My saying it will be Donovan or Pearl doesn’t NECESSARILY mean I believe Donovan isn’t a long shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT