ADVERTISEMENT

UK Clinched the SEC Regular Season Championship Today

Well four final fours and a NC in 7 years...I'll take it. How many years since IU won a NC...30? I believe they were wearing chuck taylors and short shorts then.

Why are you here? We're irrelevant. Go talk to your relevant fans.

Well four final fours and a NC in 7 years...I'll take it. How many years since IU won a NC...30? I believe they were wearing chuck taylors and short shorts then.

Do you know Colonel Sanders?

They didn't cut down the nets because they were in a hurry to get to the locker room to collect their payment.

Probably why they've been caught cheating so many times in the last 35 years.
Runners have taken over the cheating for coaches. And it's not just boosters but more likely agents doing the paying. Those 50 dollar disposable credit cards are impossible to trace. Ask the people working at the Fayette mall all about them.

Last edited:
Letting relatively weak SEC teams get early leads on you is one thing. Letting it happen in the tournament is another entirely.

UK better clean this trend up quickly. If they don't, its another year of getting bounced early.

McHoop

Probably why they've been caught cheating so many times in the last 35 years.
I shared this before, but I helped Eric Bledsoe figure out a 10 percent tip a few years back. It took me 10 minutes to explain to him how that was done. I also told him that was a really low tip, he should go 20 percent, knowing fully he could NEVER understand 18 percent, or even 15. Dumbest dude I ever met!

How's your liver today? Aren't you to attorney with a bad liver? Trolling IU today...priceless.

I shared this before, but I helped Eric Bledsoe figure out a 10 percent tip a few years back. It took me 10 minutes to explain to him how that was done. I also told him that was a really low tip, he should go 20 percent, knowing fully he could NEVER understand 18 percent, or even 15. Dumbest dude I ever met!

How's your liver today? Aren't you to attorney with a bad liver? Trolling IU today...priceless.

Sure you did. Well, I'm glad we didn't get caught cheating like IU did. I guess we just got lucky.

Runners have taken over the cheating for coaches. And it's not just boosters but more likely agents doing the paying. Those 50 dollar disposable credit cards are impossible to trace. Ask the people working at the Fayette mall all about them.

Probably true. I'm glad there is zero evidence of Kentucky being involved in this. At least I don't know of any. Do you?

I have a great liver. I bought it and it installed for a cool 1.3 mil only a few months ago.. Classy.

Sure you did. Well, I'm glad we didn't get caught cheating like IU did. I guess we just got lucky.
IU policed itself and turned itself in, as you are supposed to do according to the NCAA rules. Do you think UK has ever aspired to do this? LOL. It isn't luck, but clamming up, saying "You got nothing!" and making the weak NCAA prosecute you (which it sucks at doing): there is a difference.

Also, UK would have a few less banners if they played in a tougher conference. A team used to have to win the Conference title to get into the Tourney, and talk about an advantage playing in the SEC. Who else is worth a damn in the SEC now that Billy D is gone? Crickets.

Reactions: T.M.P.
We didn't get CAUGHT, it was completely internal, and once found, we turned ourselves in, and fired the coach. It's what programs do when they have integrity.

IU policed itself and turned itself in, as you are supposed to do according to the NCAA rules. Do you think UK has ever aspired to do this? LOL. It isn't luck, but clamming up, saying "You got nothing!" and making the weak NCAA prosecute you (which it sucks at doing): there is a difference.

Also, UK would have a few less banners if they played in a tougher conference. A team used to have to win the Conference title to get into the Tourney, and talk about an advantage playing in the SEC. Who else is worth a damn in the SEC now that Billy D is gone? Crickets.

Florida is ranked 12th. Serious question, how man of UK's titles occurred when you had to win the conference title?

Florida is ranked 12th. Serious question, how man of UK's titles occurred when you had to win the conference title?

No, programs with integrity don't cheat.

Programs with integrity don't get caught cheating. Programs with integrity police their own process and step up when there is an issue. IU basically rebooted a blue blood program over seven three way phone calls. THAT my friend is integrity.

You are really struggling on this board dealing with people much smarter than yourself.

When they had to report because they were caught and they knew. Will it make you feel better if I say "cheated" as opposed to "got caught cheating"?
Now, you're just making things up.

When did they get caught exactly?

When they had to report because they were caught and they knew. Will it make you feel better if I say "cheated" as opposed to "got caught cheating"?
Programs with integrity don't get caught cheating. Programs with integrity police their own process and step up when there is an issue. IU basically rebooted a blue blood program over seven three way phone calls. THAT my friend is integrity.

You are really struggling on this board dealing with people much smarter than yourself.
Wow, this is certainly a creative argument for justifying cheating.

Yeah, I'm overwhelmed.

You are dead wrong as usual.

This was a relatively minor issue that was discovered internally and brought to the NCAA. Had they chosen to ignore it, nothing would have come of it. It's Indiana...they did the right thing as usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT