ADVERTISEMENT

UDFA Signings and Other News

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
Looks like the Redskins have signed Sammie Cobbs and Richard Lagow is reportedly invited to the Chiefs rookie minicamp (which I presume means he has "signed" with them in some manner).

See I do "visit" twitter on occasion... I just don't use it as my primary news source;)

Reactions: ORG and snowling
Looks like the Redskins have signed Sammie Cobbs and Richard Lagow is reportedly invited to the Chiefs rookie minicamp (which I presume means he has "signed" with them in some manner).

See I do "visit" twitter on occasion... I just don't use it as my primary news source;)

Oh..., and Jonah Morris says via twitter that he has reopened his recruitment as a transfer per NCAA rule something or other...

//My Take is he pulled the trigger too soon but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do I guess...//

One more scholarship is now open for the 2019 class... Always a Cream & Crimson lining to every dark cloud...

Reactions: ESalum86
Oh..., and Jonah Morris says via twitter that he has reopened his recruitment as a transfer per NCAA rule something or other...

//My Take is he pulled the trigger too soon but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do I guess...//

One more scholarship is now open for the 2019 class... Always a Cream & Crimson lining to every dark cloud...

I had not heard about Jonah Morris transferring. Thought he was getting time at new DB role in spring ball? Sorry if true that didn’t work out for him at IU (and Cleary one could ask if he’s being patient or too quick to leave, ca stick it out and compete?)

But I wish him well and also fall back to “Leaves a Scholly open for someone who really wants to be here” of which I believe there are many who do.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT