ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrin Lawrence[Vanderbilt]....

Tru2Irish

Senior
Aug 2, 2013
Hope IU gives him a look. Kid is very good at finishing on the drive and decent 3 point shooter off of set or dribble. Raequan Battle is another at 6-5 that they could look at in portal.

Reactions: Lucy01
Hope IU gives him a look. Kid is very good at finishing on the drive and decent 3 point shooter off of set or dribble. Raequan Battle is another at 6-5 that they could look at in portal.
Hope so but all I am seeing on twitter is we have offered about 20 high school guys in the last few days. Nothing at all about the portal and IU. Dead quiet.

Reactions: Zeke7
Hope so but all I am seeing on twitter is we have offered about 20 high school guys in the last few days. Nothing at all about the portal and IU. Dead quiet.
I really worry that we are 2 players away from a big ten title level team.
Time will tell, but I wish some portal guys would come.

Reactions: Bucket Getter

Joe Lunardi

@ESPNLunardi

2024 NCAA Tournament Bracketology https://espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/bracketology/ncaa-bracketology-2024-march-madness-men-field-predictions…. It's a good thing there are still scholarship limits in college basketball, otherwise there's no telling how many players teams like Alabama, Arkansas and Tennessee would sign from the transfer portal.

He certainly is not wrong on those three teams.

Joe Lunardi
@ESPNLunardi

2024 NCAA Tournament Bracketology https://espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/bracketology/ncaa-bracketology-2024-march-madness-men-field-predictions…. It's a good thing there are still scholarship limits in college basketball, otherwise there's no telling how many players teams like Alabama, Arkansas and Tennessee would sign from the transfer portal.

He certainly is not wrong on those three teams.
They must be going after UK and Calipari while the gettin's good.

maybe they are not better than what we have.
I highly doubt that is it you have open grants to bring in experienced guys but you would rather rely on four unproven players who have not played at this level? The wings simply are not interested in IU right now it appears . Arkansas, Alabama, and Tenn cannot keep them away.

Reactions: Willdog7
Confusing Priller for Pritchard is grounds for banning. Don't you dare do my guy T Pritch like that.
Priller never came close to causing Buckner to speak in tongues on national TV. Do I need to post the youtube clip of the infamous Pritch-slapped dunk again??

sorry..I've got a real soft spot for Pritchard. He played his ass off for several seasons during some very dark times at IU.

Last edited:
Confusing Priller for Pritchard is grounds for banning. Don't you dare do my guy T Pritch like that.
Run 'em!!

For the life of me, I couldn't remember a single minute of Priller on the floor, let alone some awe inducing dunk. Now Pritchard's down the lane put back was a beauty.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucy01 and Cavanagh
Run 'em!!

For the life of me, I couldn't remember a single minute of Priller on the floor, let alone some awe inducing dunk. Now Pritchard's down the lane put back was a beauty.
Priller played 68 minutes..his entire IU career.

Pritch played approx 2,600 min. Started 75 games in his career and averaged almost 30 min/game his frosh yr.

Think about the numbers....Pritch- averaged 30min/game his frosh yr. Priller- played 68 min his entire career.

Must be the similarity in the spelling of their names? Hell I got Ivan Renko and Ivan Drago mixed up in a thread last year.

Priller never came close to causing Buckner to speak in tongues on national TV. Do I need to post the youtube clip of the infamous Pritch-slapped dunk again??

sorry..I've got a real soft spot for Pritchard. He played his ass off for several seasons during some very dark times at IU.
Big Tom fan. Anytime someone puts forth effort like him, you got me as a fan for life. Worked his ass off and maximized every bit of ability he had.

I was in Maui in 2008 for his first few games with the Hoosiers... Sat right behind his dad.... And played blackjack in San Jaun with his dad the next year... I'm sure he remembers me... LOL

Big Tom fan. Anytime someone puts forth effort like him, you got me as a fan for life. Worked his ass off and maximized every bit of ability he had.
I also thought Nover was like that too. Often went against bigger, stronger guys down low but always gave tremendous effort. Matt Nover ,Tom Abernathy and Tom Pritchard are guys that represented Indiana University very well.

I also thought Nover was like that too. Often went against bigger, stronger guys down low but always gave tremendous effort. Matt Nover ,Tom Abernathy and Tom Pritchard are guys that represented Indiana University very well.
Nover guarding Shaq was hilarious. RIcky Roe looked like a 2nd grader next to big Diesel.

I agree guys but I am still glad we got the bigs. If I have to choose between the two, I will take the big guys every time. The two we have coming in sound very promising. The really good ones produce right away. Mike did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT