ADVERTISEMENT

Type people IUFB Needs in program

IndyIUFan66

All-Big Ten
Jun 23, 2013
From a list of rising 30 under 30 in D1 FB 24/7

David Cooper, Georgia, Director of Recruiting Relations (29)

A monster behind the scenes at Florida the last few years, Cooper came to Georgia this offseason in the role of Director of Recruiting Relations. Cooper was huge for the Gators’ d-line recruiting, helping them land high-profile players like Gervon Dexter, Tyreak Sappm Princely Umanmielen and Justus Boone along with a few transfers. Cooper had about a four-month stint at Louisville as recruiting coordinator this offseason after being hired in February before taking the job with the Bulldogs. Cooper also previously coached at Texas A&M and The Citadel. Cooper played college football at Indiana, and he’s the older brother of Florida State defensive lineman Robert Cooper.

We need Prime time to come to IU and IU needs to pony up the dollars to get him here for next season. He is a very good recruiter and HC. It would pull in top recruits to IU, move it up into the OSU, UM, USC, UCLA, and PSU level to beat those teams not get beat by them.

Reactions: midwolfe
Can't say I appreciate having my posts deleted with no warning nor explanation...

What I've said on here recently isn't a tenth as harsh as what has been a daily mantra from multiple posters over the past 2 and a 1/2 months...

It's a great wake up call however... I seriously have much more important things to do...

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Can't say I appreciate having my posts deleted with no warning nor explanation...

What I've said on here recently isn't a tenth as harsh as what has been a daily mantra from multiple posters over the past 2 and a 1/2 months...

It's a great wake up call however... I seriously have much more important things to do...
I didn't see this "offensive" post of yours. but I have never seen you post anything out of bounds. Take it with a grain of salt, the local mod let Ordy run wild here for months all while threatening me for pointing it out.

Reactions: 76-1
From a list of rising 30 under 30 in D1 FB 24/7

David Cooper, Georgia, Director of Recruiting Relations (29)

A monster behind the scenes at Florida the last few years, Cooper came to Georgia this offseason in the role of Director of Recruiting Relations. Cooper was huge for the Gators’ d-line recruiting, helping them land high-profile players like Gervon Dexter, Tyreak Sappm Princely Umanmielen and Justus Boone along with a few transfers. Cooper had about a four-month stint at Louisville as recruiting coordinator this offseason after being hired in February before taking the job with the Bulldogs. Cooper also previously coached at Texas A&M and The Citadel. Cooper played college football at Indiana, and he’s the older brother of Florida State defensive lineman Robert Cooper.
IU won't be a destination job for anyone,so the cash needs to be deep.

Reactions: 76-1
I didn't see this "offensive" post of yours. but I have never seen you post anything out of bounds. Take it with a grain of salt, the local mod let Ordy run wild here for months all while threatening me for pointing it out.
Well it appears to be my error in regard to what I now see is Indy66's duplicate post..., this one, at 9:41 am, and another below at 9:44 am (which is where my responses are that I thought were deleted...).

So..., EZ if you're out there anywhere, I owe you an apology..., I didn't think it seemed like your type of move but figured there was someone new in the mod world attempting to make their mark... Guess I owe the whole group an apology whoever they may be...

Last edited:
We need Prime time to come to IU and IU needs to pony up the dollars to get him here for next season. He is a very good recruiter and HC. It would pull in top recruits to IU, move it up into the OSU, UM, USC, UCLA, and PSU level to beat those teams not get beat by them.
Um to be polite, no on everything you posted. The guy needs way more time and experience to any of the things you proclaim. This isn't like basketball where a former NBA guy can get a gig in a major college and make everything all right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT