ADVERTISEMENT

Two women tell NYT Trump assaulted them

The "Prove it" response.

Are you asking for proof that Trump is a sexist, boorish, imbecile and serial groper? Or that you ignore all the negative reporting and material out there on Hillary and Bill such as in the reference to gun running and the Lolita Express? Foolish question on my part.;)

I think Trump is as described but that is only my opinion.

There is a huge amount of reputable news material available on the convicted pedophiles plane nicknamed the Lolita Express and Clinton being aboard it on at least 26 different occasions. Flight manifest shows Trump made a trip on it as well. Here is a pic of one flight manifest: Flight Manifest

There seems to be and abundant amount of material supporting the opinion that the Obama admin, our then Sec of State, the DOD and others were involved in Libyan gun running either directly or indirectly. There are documents obtained via the FOI act. I have probably close to 20 links from reputable media sources supporting the posters comments. I could private you all of them for your review but I doubt if you would be interested. It would save you some google time.

But you would attack the sources and once again reference "Prove it". So why bother? You would probably berate the poster as many tend to do here when confronted with facts or logic or a simple opinion in contrast to theirs.

Why don't you prove that the statements reflecting on the Hillary history and campaign false and the remarks about Bill?

In reality what you didn't want to address in the post is the statement made that you choose to ignore all of the same type of information out there on Hillary and Bill that you accept so gleefully and willingly on Trump. That's it in a nut shell. Hell maybe you don't and believe much of it as that is your right and you simply choose to ignore them as you consider her the lessor of two evils. If you don't believe all the negatives and facts out there you are naive.

By the way you commented recently that you were sure a lot of the conservative Trump detractors here would vote for Trump anyway so I ask you, "Prove it"

Oh...don't forget the Bill isn't running routine. He doesn't count.

If Donald Jr was running for POTUS would you ignore the Big Trump totally and not relevant? Me thinks you would be on it like stink on......
And, yet, again, it must be pointed out, that Bill Clinton is not running for office.

It's absolutely amazing how many times you (plural) need to be reminded of this simple fact.

Reactions: DrHoops
The "Prove it" response.

Are you asking for proof that Trump is a sexist, boorish, imbecile and serial groper? Or that you ignore all the negative reporting and material out there on Hillary and Bill such as in the reference to gun running and the Lolita Express? Foolish question on my part.;)

I think Trump is as described but that is only my opinion.

There is a huge amount of reputable news material available on the convicted pedophiles plane nicknamed the Lolita Express and Clinton being aboard it on at least 26 different occasions. Flight manifest shows Trump made a trip on it as well. Here is a pic of one flight manifest: Flight Manifest

There seems to be and abundant amount of material supporting the opinion that the Obama admin, our then Sec of State, the DOD and others were involved in Libyan gun running either directly or indirectly. There are documents obtained via the FOI act. I have probably close to 20 links from reputable media sources supporting the posters comments. I could private you all of them for your review but I doubt if you would be interested. It would save you some google time.

But you would attack the sources and once again reference "Prove it". So why bother? You would probably berate the poster as many tend to do here when confronted with facts or logic or a simple opinion in contrast to theirs.

Why don't you prove that the statements reflecting on the Hillary history and campaign false and the remarks about Bill?

In reality what you didn't want to address in the post is the statement made that you choose to ignore all of the same type of information out there on Hillary and Bill that you accept so gleefully and willingly on Trump. That's it in a nut shell. Hell maybe you don't and believe much of it as that is your right and you simply choose to ignore them as you consider her the lessor of two evils. If you don't believe all the negatives and facts out there you are naive.

By the way you commented recently that you were sure a lot of the conservative Trump detractors here would vote for Trump anyway so I ask you, "Prove it"

Oh...don't forget the Bill isn't running routine. He doesn't count.

If Donald Jr was running for POTUS would you ignore the Big Trump totally and not relevant? Me thinks you would be on it like stink on......

No, I want you to prove Bill is running for office. Show me what state ballots he's on. Show me when he accepted the nomination.

That's what you're obsessed with. So, prove it.

The New York Times spoke with Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks, who both claim they were touched and kissed without their consent by the GOP presidential candidate. Neither women had ever told their story publicly before speaking with the newspaper.”

Seems real legit now @cosmickid

"This is a very tenuous situation," said Jessica Leeds, vice president of the Portuguese Bend Club East Homeowners Association. "Some of us at the Portuguese Bend Club are displeased that these trees have ended up there."

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionne...=true&contentguid=od:VA1MhrmB&pn=&ps=#display
http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_wires/2007Jun22/0,4675,PeopleDonaldTrump,00.html

Breaking news as a 74 yr old and a 32 yr old have both come forward to claim Trump made unwelcome advances over a 30 yr period.Bpth women claim they came forward in response to Trump telling the debate audience on Sun night that it was only "lockerroom talk",that he had never acted on...Trump Campaign claims the charges are false...

More to come.But this comes against a backdrop of beauty pageant contestants talking about him walking in on them as they were getting dressed.And of course Trump's own words in both the Billy Bush tape and numerous conversations with Stern...

The New York Times spoke with Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks, who both claim they were touched and kissed without their consent by the GOP presidential candidate. Neither women had ever told their story publicly before speaking with the newspaper.

In the article, Leeds, 74, of Manhattan, details how more than three decades ago while traveling in first class, Trump lifted the armrest between them and began to touch her. According to Leeds, he grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

“He was like an octopus,” she told the New York publication, who also spoke to four people close to her to verify her account. “His hands were everywhere.”

Crooks, 32, of Ohio, said she ran into Trump while working in his Trump Tower at her Manhattan real estate firm, Bayrock Group, in 2005 — the same year of the resurfaced recording of Trump and Billy Bush that has embroiled the GOP nominee.

Crooks claims that Trump began kissing her cheeks when they were first introduced. He "kissed me directly on the mouth," she said. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”

The newspaper also spoke to Crooks' sister, Brianne Webb, who recalled speaking to Crooks that day."

As I type this Jerry Falwell Jr is giving a very uncomfortable defense of "Trump's past" on CNN...

Latest bombshell?
How much worse can he be? He's horrible as a person and as a candidate. Wow!

"This is a very tenuous situation," said Jessica Leeds, vice president of the Portuguese Bend Club East Homeowners Association. "Some of us at the Portuguese Bend Club are displeased that these trees have ended up there."

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_/contentdetail.htm?full=true&contentguid=od:VA1MhrmB&pn=&ps=#display
http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_wires/2007Jun22/0,4675,PeopleDonaldTrump,00.html

Hey, I'd be pissed too if someone blocked my ocean view! This is serious!

As mentioned by Cajun, Google Clinton and Epstein and do your own research. Bill flew to Lolita Island on the Lolita express 26 times. With a guy convicted for hooking the rich and powerful up with underage girls. So you got a guy who was getting blow jobs from his young intern on the job flying out to a place where a guy was throwing underage sex parties 26 times. You do the math. And Trump did the same thing on at least one occasion. You do the math on that.

Russian reset. Google it. You will see your girl Hillary giving Medvedev a reset button. After 8 years under an administration running the Russian reset that she helped devise, we have the Russians moving Iskandar nuclear missiles into Kaliningrad, holding massive nuclear war drills, and dropping threats we haven't heard since the fall of the Berlin Wall. Oh yeah, they also invaded Ukraine and have set up base in Syria where they have deployed s300 anti air missiles to fight an enemy with no air power. So nice reset there...can we expect other such foreign policy wins from Mrs. Qualified.

Google the Libyan gun running issue. It is there if you want to see it.

Clinton has been accused of multiple sexual assaults. Just like Trump. Given the information we have, if you are willing to convict Trump, you are willing to convict Bill.

National security nightmare? See hacked home brew server.

All of these issues speak to Hillary's judgement and abilities. They speak to her corruption. Her willingness to protect a criminal to benefit her. She is running for office, not her husband. And she is involved in all of this.

That is all the "prove it" you are getting because nothing is going to break you partisan force field. It is not worth the time to post dozens of links you will not read but will summarily dismiss.

As mentioned by Cajun, Google Clinton and Epstein and do your own research. Bill flew to Lolita Island on the Lolita express 26 times. With a guy convicted for hooking the rich and powerful up with underage girls. So you got a guy who was getting blow jobs from his young intern on the job flying out to a place where a guy was throwing underage sex parties 26 times. You do the math. And Trump did the same thing on at least one occasion. You do the math on that.

Russian reset. Google it. You will see your girl Hillary giving Medvedev a reset button. After 8 years under an administration running the Russian reset that she helped devise, we have the Russians moving Iskandar nuclear missiles into Kaliningrad, holding massive nuclear war drills, and dropping threats we haven't heard since the fall of the Berlin Wall. Oh yeah, they also invaded Ukraine and have set up base in Syria where they have deployed s300 anti air missiles to fight an enemy with no air power. So nice reset there...can we expect other such foreign policy wins from Mrs. Qualified.

Clinton has been accused of multiple sexual assaults. Just like Trump. Given the information we have, if you are willing to convict Trump, you are willing to convict Bill.

All of these issues speak to Hillary's judgement and abilities. They speak to her corruption. Her willingness to protect a criminal to benefit her. She is running for office, not her husband. And she is involved in all of this.

That is all the "prove it" you are getting because nothing is going to break you partisan force field. It is not worth the time to post dozens of links you will not read but will summarily dismiss.
"The self-delusion is strong in this one."

Reactions: iuwclurker1

No evidence. Just republican talking points and republican point of view. And Bill isn't running for office.

Russian reset:

https://www.google.com/amp/politica...in-translation/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Nuclear missiles in Kaliningrad:

http://www.janes.com/article/64622/iskanders-in-kaliningrad-spooks-eastern-europe

Syrian S300s:

http://www.military.com/daily-news/...-s-300-air-defense-system-syria-ministry.html

Lolita Express:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

Gun running:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-in-Benghazi-when-consulate-was-attacked.html

And I didn't roll out the rape, assault, and Monica links and the hacked emails and home servee because I would hope you would all at least cop to those events/allegations being out there.

Now you will roll out all the "that was debunked" crap that comes from all the journalists that we know were working directly with the Hillary campaign to try and ram her into the White House. I tried to use non partisan or foreign news services to avoid the whole "Faux News" argument. So SuperHoosierFan, refute away. Hillary is a shit bag, married to a shit bag, who showed her incompetence as SOS.

Last edited:
Just republican talking points. Stay in your bubble.

I would just like to point out that there is one side here providing content. As usual, you are on the opposite side.

Also, thanks for proving what I said. Links provided, no way you took time to read them with such a quick response, followed by blanket dismissal. You are nothing if not consistent.

I would just like to point out that there is one side here providing content. As usual, you are on the opposite side.

Also, thanks for proving what I said. Links provided, no way you took time to read them with such a quick response, followed by blanket dismissal. You are nothing if not consistent.

Stay in your bubble. Keep your talking points in there with you.

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_/contentdetail.htm?full=true&contentguid=od:VA1MhrmB&pn=&ps=#display

I don't quite understand why a woman who lives in Calif and happens to be named Jessica Leeds figures in the story of the woman who wasn't married and claims Trump groped her in 1979.That woman lived in NYC,and still does-she was interviewed in her Manhattan apt.

She could have been a homeowner in Palos Verdes in 2007,but none of your links show that? I even checked out the right wing site where you got the links,and they DONT even offer any proof it's even the same person.I do see where a bunch of deplorables have written horrible things attacking her and calling her ugly...

I don't quite understand why a woman who lives in Calif and happens to be named Jessica Leeds figures in the story of the woman who wasn't married and claims Trump groped her in 1979.That woman lived in NYC,and still does-she was interviewed in her Manhattan apt.

She could have been a homeowner in Palos Verdes in 2007,but none of your links show that? I even checked out the right wing site where you got the links,and they DONT even offer any proof it's even the same person.I do see where a bunch of deplorables have written horrible things attacking her and calling her ugly...

Right wing site? It was a Cleveland CBS affiliate for heaven's sake. It's also published in the LA Times, etc.

There is no verification of anything by your MSM either. Just happens to be a big coincidence that some woman decides to come out of the woodwork 35 years after the fact with the same name as someone that was publicly feuding with Trump in the past.

You are trying to be ironic...right?

No, just telling you to stay in your bubble. I'm not interested in republican talking points. You're 20 years too late on going after Bill the nominee and you had multiple chances to prove any wrongdoing in Libya. Stay in your bubble and keep your talking points to yourself. Those people you hear agreeing with you actually aren't other people. Those are echoes.

No, just telling you to stay in your bubble. I'm not interested in republican talking points. You're 20 years too late on going after Bill the nominee and you had multiple chances to prove any wrongdoing in Libya. Stay in your bubble and keep your talking points to yourself. Those people you hear agreeing with you actually aren't other people. Those are echoes.

Forgot who I was talking to. Carry on in Pretendistan.

Right wing site? It was a Cleveland CBS affiliate for heaven's sake. It's also published in the LA Times, etc.

There is no verification of anything by your MSM either. Just happens to be a big coincidence that some woman decides to come out of the woodwork 35 years after the fact with the same name as someone that was publicly feuding with Trump in the past.

Dude I mean the sites where the links you posted got THEIR info.Those were definitely right wing conspiracy sites,and none of them offered any proof that the 2 women were the same person.In that regard,Jessica Leeds doesn't strike me as a particularly unique name in a nation of 130+ Billion...

And chew on this...The Oct 2007 story from the local Cali paper identified JL as 62.In reports Jessica Leeds of Manhattan is listed as 74.According to the timeline the lady in Calif would now be 71.I've heard of women subtracting years off their age,but I'm not sure I've ever heard of anyone adding 3 yrs...

But of course she might have anticipated the Breitbart types going after her,and might have cleverly added 3 yrs to her age.Since she's obviously involved in a vast left wing conspiracy.And of course that all correlates with the video leaked by Dan Senor,who is so far to the Right that he's reached the end of the spectrum and now overlaps on the Left.And of course he's Jewish,as the anti-Semites love to point out...

"Dan Senor, 44, is a top Republican operative who is currently an adviser to House Speaker Paul Ryan. But this week, Senor found himself at the center of a conspiracy theory circulated on right-wing web sites that he was the leaker who somehow obtained and sent the Access Hollywood video of Donald Trump bragging about sexually groping women without their consent.

There appears to be nothing to connect Senor to the leak of the video, but the conspiracy theory has taken hold online, including among extremist sites that have alarmingly given the theory an anti-Semitic turn. The conspiracy theory even received an airing on Fox Business Network Thursday."

The (((Senor))) did it

Last edited:
And, yet, again, it must be pointed out, that Bill Clinton is not running for office.

It's absolutely amazing how many times you (plural) need to be reminded of this simple fact.
Bill Clinton is relevant to this conversation because of his sexual transgressions and the fact he is running by proxy with Hillary. They are a package deal trying to use the Presidency as leverage to solicit donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Liberals not only excused his prior sexual encounters, they dismissed his accusers and approved of his inappropriate relationship with an intern.

Bill Clinton is relevant to this conversation because of his sexual transgressions and the fact he is running by proxy with Hillary. They are a package deal trying to use the Presidency as leverage to solicit donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Liberals not only excused his prior sexual encounters, they dismissed his accusers and approved of his inappropriate relationship with an intern.

Bill isn't running for office. No need to excuse, justify, defend, condone, or renounce something he may or may not have done anywhere from 20 to 40 years ago.

Trump, however, is running for office and there are multiple accusations of full on rape, sexual assault, sexual misconduct, and spying on teenage girls who were changing clothes.

Russian reset:

https://www.google.com/amp/politica...in-translation/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Nuclear missiles in Kaliningrad:

http://www.janes.com/article/64622/iskanders-in-kaliningrad-spooks-eastern-europe

Syrian S300s:

http://www.military.com/daily-news/...-s-300-air-defense-system-syria-ministry.html

Lolita Express:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

Gun running:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-in-Benghazi-when-consulate-was-attacked.html

And I didn't roll out the rape, assault, and Monica links and the hacked emails and home servee because I would hope you would all at least cop to those events/allegations being out there.

Now you will roll out all the "that was debunked" crap that comes from all the journalists that we know were working directly with the Hillary campaign to try and ram her into the White House. I tried to use non partisan or foreign news services to avoid the whole "Faux News" argument. So SuperHoosierFan, refute away. Hillary is a shit bag, married to a shit bag, who showed her incompetence as SOS.

I have to admit, you've convinced me. There is no chance in hell that I will vote for Bill Clinton this election. He, like Donald Trump, is a complete disgrace and sociopath.

I hope you will join me and condemn this behavior by the Donald and Slick Willy and insure that the presidency of the US doesn't allow such heathens near it.

You deserve only to be laughed at.

Reactions: Zizkov
I have to admit, you've convinced me. There is no chance in hell that I will vote for Bill Clinton this election. He, like Donald Trump, is a complete disgrace and sociopath.

I hope you will join me and condemn this behavior by the Donald and Slick Willy and insure that the presidency of the US doesn't allow such heathens near it.

I hear ya. I'm not voting for Bill either. I hope that was the republicans' mission, cuz they were awesome at it.

Yeah, I've been wondering where Bill will sleep. Lincoln Room? Janitor's closet? Situation room?

The Oral Office
How bipartisan of you. :rolleyes:

Now Trump is calling his accusers liars and . . . what else but . . . unattractive.

How can Trump get away with this? I mean, at 70, he's one of the uglier men around. He's uglier than Rosie O for that matter. Does this guy think that any woman whatsoever finds him attractive or gives a flying F in a rolling D if he thinks they're attractive?

I'd be surprised if he ever gets any from Melania ever again. She could easily attract men half his age. Wonder what the prenup is worth. He had a 5-year clause with Marla. They're long past that.

How bipartisan of you. :rolleyes:

Now Trump is calling his accusers liars and . . . what else but . . . unattractive.

How can Trump get away with this? I mean, at 70, he's one of the uglier men around. He's uglier than Rosie O for that matter. Does this guy think that any woman whatsoever finds him attractive or gives a flying F in a rolling D if he thinks they're attractive?

I'd be surprised if he ever gets any from Melania ever again. She could easily attract men half his age. Wonder what the prenup is worth. He had a 5-year clause with Marla. They're long past that.

Yeah I saw where Trump was saying "look at her" when he was denying harassing that girl in FL. But he's admitting he only gropes/rapes/harasses attractive women. His supporters will say "at least he has standards" or something like that.

Well Pence promised "proof",and here it is.I'm convinced.One down,and only 8 (or so) to go.I do wonder where this Dude was hiding when Trump and Natasha were having their moment in Miralaga?Maybe he was the Butler?

"Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leedsclaimed Trump groped her."

Photographic memory (sometime in the 80s)

I am not voting for Trump, Bill, or Bill's wife. Bill had nothing to do with Libyan guns, Russian reset, or national security hacking nightmare.

I hope you will join me in not voting for either of these horrible people instead of just focusing on the terrible behavior of one of them. Again, she sucks too. Donald sucks. Hillary sucks. Neither are worthy of the office.

Well Pence promised "proof",and here it is.I'm convinced.One down,and only 8 (or so) to go.I do wonder where this Dude was hiding when Trump and Natasha were having their moment in Miralaga?Maybe he was the Butler?

"Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leedsclaimed Trump groped her."

Photographic memory (sometime in the 80s)

This is the "evidence" they were hyping all week

NY Post said:
Gilberthorpe made headlines in 2014, when he went public with a claim that as a 17-year-old he procured boys (some who “could have been” underage”) for sex parties with high-ranking British politicians.

Private Eye Magazine in the UK pretty much proved this guy isn't credible at all and is a fantasist making stuff up a couple years ago.

Your usual snark aside Goat it wasn't about Bill not being the candidate. You know this. It was clear that it was in response to Super stating prove it and it was logical to assume he was talking about IUC comments that Super was choosing to overlook the Libya gun problems, the Russian Reset fiasco, and implying that Bill never rode on the Lolita Express along with other negatives about Hillary. There is ample documentation available supporting IUC's position. Had Super responded to him with something other than prove it then his intentions might have been clearer. One line responses as in echo, bubble, talking points etc aren't very good debate points and tends to imply that one doesn't have much to offer or simply refuses to take the time to support and opinion, or simply chooses to be rude and non-responsive.

Why you choose to respond sometimes in the fashion you do is confusing.

That is all there was to it nothing more and nothing less. Having said that those who have problems with Bill and his history, acting as Hillarys surrogate and advisor, the foundation etc have ever right to do so just as we all do with Trump and it doesn't mean it is necessary to demean them.

Your usual snark aside Goat it wasn't about Bill not being the candidate. You know this. It was clear that it was in response to Super stating prove it and it was logical to assume he was talking about IUC comments that Super was choosing to overlook the Libya gun problems, the Russian Reset fiasco, and implying that Bill never rode on the Lolita Express along with other negatives about Hillary.
Your protestations fall empty immediately at this point.

Your protestations fall empty immediately at this point.

Are you disputing he rode on the plane? If so, do you have anything to refute that claim? I can provide you a ton of links indicating that he was on Epstein's plane on numerous occasions over a 3 year period.

Or are you disputing including Hillary. She was not on the plane, but if you believe Bill's accusers like you believe Trump's, Hillary has been an enabler for 4 decades.

Are you disputing he rode on the plane? If so, do you have anything to refute that claim? I can provide you a ton of links indicating that he was on Epstein's plane on numerous occasions over a 3 year period.

Or are you disputing including Hillary. She was not on the plane, but if you believe Bill's accusers like you believe Trump's, Hillary has been an enabler for 4 decades.
I'm disputing that accusations against Bill are relevant in this election.

And I'm certainly disputing that they are relevant as a defense against similar accusations levied at Trump. Trump is running for President. Bill is not. The fact that you think being an "enabler" (whatever that is) is somehow just as bad as being a sexual predator is, quite frankly, disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT