ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker is nice

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012

How awesome is it that we have a burger boy, and no1 thinks he is starting? Tuck might have something to say about that. If he can start at the two over Kanaan and Trey, watch out.

Oh and Goode was a huge pick up, great shooter, pressure player. Been there done that, gonna be hard to keep him off the court.

His highlights look good but par for the course. I can’t find his high school shooting stats, cant access 247 sports. His scouting reports state his 3 pt shooting is a weakness. His stat line in McDonald’s all star game was poor. I can’t find out why he didn’t stick at IMG. Pull up mid range seems to be his forte so far.

His highlights look good but par for the course. I can’t find his high school shooting stats, cant access 247 sports. His scouting reports state his 3 pt shooting is a weakness. His stat line in McDonald’s all star game was poor. I can’t find out why he didn’t stick at IMG. Pull up mid range seems to be his forte so far.
That McDonalds stat line is so important.

Imo we won’t really know until that Tennessee scrimmage. I’m optimistic. He’s tall, athletic, skilled, and smart. I think he’s going to figure out college bball pretty quickly.

Ehhhh worth watching. You can get some ideas of who is gonna be the super studs. After that pretty worthless.
Not even sure of that. So many of the guards who come down and put up shit shots, they can almost freeze out even good players. You might spot someone, but you generally have to watch too much bad bball for me not to lose interest.

Glad to see a thread on the current team. Thanks for posting.

Tucker is certainly a great prospect at this point. I'd love to see him find a role at a wing or off guard if he can. The key to minutes is defense. Guard like hell and they will find a spot for you. You take 2-3 points away from the other team and put up easy fast break points on the other end. Money.

Derik Queen (10/15), Dylan Harper (9/16), Ian Jackson (9/21), Tre Johnson (6/9), and Boogie Fland (6/14) were the players in double figures ranging from Fland with 17 points to Queen with 23. Queen had 5 assists as did Harper. Queen had 3 steals and 8 boards. Maryland must have been happy.

Reactions: kkott
Derik Queen (10/15), Dylan Harper (9/16), Ian Jackson (9/21), Tre Johnson (6/9), and Boogie Fland (6/14) were the players in double figures ranging from Fland with 17 points to Queen with 23. Queen had 5 assists as did Harper. Queen had 3 steals and 8 boards. Maryland must have been happy.
tucker better than all of them, he floated that game never saw the ball, pretty much said the hell with it , reed shepherd never started a game for Uk , 3rd pick , expect something similar

Im super high on this fella. He's poised, he's smart and has a great support system.

We have a great 8 man rotation. 8 potential starters.

I would start Tucker at the 3. Mgbako the 4 and make a tough decision on which big backs up the other.

Reactions: Willdog7
I've posted this sentiment a few times...

Woodson has kinda united the fan base.

Those that wanted him out last year look at this roster and say "we should, at the very least, be a Sweet 16 team this year.
Those that felt he needed more time look at this roster and say "we should, at the very least, be a Sweet 16 team this year.

It's an interesting fan dynamic...

Reactions: Cavanagh
I've posted this sentiment a few times...

Woodson has kinda united the fan base.

Those that wanted him out last year look at this roster and say "we should, at the very least, be a Sweet 16 team this year.
Those that felt he needed more time look at this roster and say "we should, at the very least, be a Sweet 16 team this year.

It's an interesting fan dynamic...
He hasn't united the fan base at all.

He hasn't united the fan base at all.
My point, which I hope was not lost, is that half the fan base wanted to fire him and another half* of the fan base thought he needed more time (or deserved more time)...I was being cheeky when I said "kinda united" as these two factions all seem to agree that on paper, we're a Sweet Sixteen team.

*I do not know and have not seen and analysis of the fan base. So it may be a 40/60 or 60/40 or some other sort of split in the fan base.

Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT