ADVERTISEMENT

Trump wasn’t always so linguistically challenged. Damn you Covfefe!!

From the age of 62 until I was 77 years old, I introduced speakers at a public forum which was televised. The broadcasts were archived, but I never looked the rebroadcasts or archives until I was 77.

In reviewing the archives, I was astonished at my decline. So astonished that I retired from doing the introductions.

The interesting part is that I really thought I was getting better with each passing year until I dispassionately reviewed the archives.

Maybe Trump is better in Italian than English nowadays? He isn't using a headset for translation at the G7. Impressive:

Or maybe he DGAF?

After an election season of some continually suggesting Clinton had unmistakable signs of cognitive decline, I am shocked they have not weighed in here.

I suspect it's the case of relativity.

People always knew she was smart... he on the other hand enjoyed the low bar one expects from a TV goon.

Wow that is a big difference. I wonder if it's just old age or if he has a mental condition. I would guess a mental condition.
Age has little to do with it.
My take is that to relate to his followers, he is using their grammar and their vocabulary. How do you think he got their votes? ;)

I am absolutely fascinated by this. How is there not at least one staffer who has the ability to delete this kind of thing? I'm blown away.

The official POTUS twitter account is written by a staffer -- you can tell as its better written, more professional and rarely about him as the central subject matter.
The @realdonadtrump account is his just way of talking to his fans so he will proprietary about it. He needs adulation to keep him alive and energised.

You always wonder what sort of childhood he had. You can almost guarantee it wasnt warm or happy. So he over-compensates. Sad really.

The official POTUS twitter account is written by a staffer -- you can tell as its better written, more professional and rarely about him as the central subject matter.
The @realdonadtrump account is his just way of talking to his fans so he will proprietary about it. He needs adulation to keep him alive and energised.

You always wonder what sort of childhood he had. You can almost guarantee it wasnt warm or happy. So he over-compensates. Sad really.
I know that, but you'd think there would still be at least one guy on staff who could prevent this.

I know that, but you'd think there would still be at least one guy on staff who could prevent this.

Not when its his primary 'connection' to his fan. I doubt he will allow anyone to touch his 'private' space or his extended 'family'. That account is his own personal space and ownership for him.
You also got to remember that the organisation he used to run, Trump wasnt a very big company. So he never had to think about this sort of thing nor was he ever accountable to anyone.

Last edited:

DBIUeDtUAAAUiVP.jpg

giphy.gif

4CEtgU0.gif

GXaJovM.jpg

Another thing twitter is good for. It's the number one trending topic and people are using covfefe in all kinds of creative thing. The fact that it was not deleted is hilarious.
So is "covfefe" a bad spelling of something common that I can't decipher?
or
Is it alt-right code for something; like the stupid frog?
or
Is it a the result of a stroke at the tail end of a tweet?

or
or

He mispelt and fell asleep halfway through typing....

Like Goat said, why doesnt he have someone vet it and I have my guesses he doesnt do it.

But the bottom-line is Trump still doesnt take this job seriously or to date hasn't recognise the gravity/seriousness of the job.

That leads to the question why which loops back to the original discussion of the OP; (premature) diminishing capacity?

Last edited:
or
or
Voice: Your word is covfefe.
Child: may I have its origin?
Voice: Russian
Child: may I have its meaning?
Voice: A request to carry out a secret plan.
Child: please use it in a sentence.
Voice: I am tired of my negative press, covfefe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT