ADVERTISEMENT

Trump statement

"... others [Ma-sa-suta?] fantasized about a last-minute military coup materialising to restore Mr Trump to the presidency for a second term."
If he was installed by the military, why even bother talking about "terms"? Wouldn't he just stay as long as he wants, or as long as he has the military's support? You'd think these scholars would have thought this through.

If he was installed by the military, why even bother talking about "terms"? Wouldn't he just stay as long as he wants, or as long as he has the military's support? You'd think these scholars would have thought this through.
4-year increments until declared President-for-life, with inheritance of that throne by Don, Jr.

He really liked North Korea . . . .

Reactions: UncleMark
Er, um, I'd like to follow through in reading your link, but . . . some of us don't do facebook.

I don't do Twitter.
Don't have a Facebook page.
Closed my LinkedIn profile,
In a social media rage.

One of the men who died in the capitol siege is named Kevin Greeson.
Allegedly, at one point during the rally, Mr. Greeson, fearing arrest, hid a loaded taser in the front of his pants.
He then participated in the storming of the capitol building, and seemingly forgot he had crotched the taser.
When he stood up on a chair to steal a portrait of Tip O'Neill, his leg pressed against the Taser trigger and fired the leads into his testicles. Mr Greeson fell, and landed in such a way as to put consistent pressure on the trigger, electrocuting himself in the testicles until he expired of a heart attack.
This is not a "made up on the internet" thing. It really happened.

Allegedly, at one point during the rally, Mr. Greeson, fearing arrest, hid a loaded taser in the front of his pants.
He then participated in the storming of the capitol building, and seemingly forgot he had crotched the taser.
When he stood up on a chair to steal a portrait of Tip O'Neill, his leg pressed against the Taser trigger and fired the leads into his testicles. Mr Greeson fell, and landed in such a way as to put consistent pressure on the trigger, electrocuting himself in the testicles until he expired of a heart attack.
I don't know whether to cry or laugh . . .

. . . does that make me a bad person?

A local - Kennesaw* anyway - woman was killed at the, um, demonstration in DC, too. Crushed to death . . .

* The name Kennesaw is derived from a Cherokee word that means cemetery or burial ground. The town is known for having an ordinance that requires all households to have a gun.

giphy.gif

Er, um, I'd like to follow through in reading your link, but . . . some of us don't do facebook.

I don't do Twitter.
Don't have a Facebook page.
Closed my LinkedIn profile,
In a social media rage.
Sorry about that - it looks like Circle Joe cut and pasted it for you. I still haven't seen any official word on it yet.

Reactions: Sope Creek
A local - Kennesaw* anyway - woman was killed at the, um, demonstration in DC, too. Crushed to death . . .

* The name Kennesaw is derived from a Cherokee word that means cemetery or burial ground. The town is known for having an ordinance that requires all households to have a gun.
Sometimes people die and those they left behind have some semblance of a noble story to tell about them. Sometimes they don't...

The Darwin awards always had a special category for those employ multiple methods to ensure their genes cannot be passed on. This has to be a candidate for the all-time list.

And this death, in case you didn’t click on Ohio Guy’s link, the woman who was trampled to death was carrying a Don’t Tread on Me Flag. I’m not kidding.
This just in ..... Darwin awards decided early this year. All "acts of ignorance resulting in undignified death" after Jan. 7 will be eligible for carryover into 2022.

Reactions: largemouth
Speaking of the Capitol, too bad CapitolHoosier wasn’t there to offer mouth... uh....never mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT