ADVERTISEMENT

Trump couldnā€™t restrain himself šŸ˜”

He's just making it clear that if the Dems try the old last minute switcheroo he will definitely go there and she'd be completely humiliated. I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of the country has no clue about her past. And women absolutely hate other women that go after married men as they know it could happen to them too.

He's just making it clear that if the Dems try the old last minute switcheroo he will definitely go there and she'd be completely humiliated. I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of the country has no clue about her past. And women absolutely hate other women that go after married men as they know it could happen to them too.

It's just plain embarrassing that you're okay with this.

If youā€™ve never had a man cold, with a stutter and asthma, youā€™ve simply never felt death symptoms before! OMG the struggle is so real. Please pass Mortgage bail out while I heal. I only do this to beat Medicaid and irritable bowel syndrome for you all. Iā€™m a giver damnit!! Even if you donā€™t know youā€™re black!

Looks like Trump wants Biden and feels Kamala is the loan alternate option. Iā€™m not sure, I think Biden will stick in race, lose and if nation doesnā€™t end, then a moderate donkey comes in 2028.

What about married men that go after single women? Is that OK with women? If Iā€™d known you were a woman Iā€™d have been nicer to you.

Also DJT is a world class ass and you somehow think thatā€™s cool and Presidential. How and why? Itā€™s incredibly embarrassing that you guys cheer that on. Your mothers must be proud.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadWakeboarder
Also DJT is a world class ass and you somehow think thatā€™s cool and Presidential. How and why? Itā€™s incredibly embarrassing that you guys cheer that on. Your mother must be proud.
Youā€™ve already spoken to this a million times. Everyone knows you hate Trump and have zero credibility when discussing Trump because of that hatred. Move on man.

Disagree. As much as the behaivor is disreputable, I don't believe slut shaming Kamala would be a winner with women.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
Has nothing to do with infidelity. She has everything she has due to "favors" she was willing to provide. That's the point. She's not qualified to run a Burger King and everyone knows it.
No, that's not what it is, although it's not surprising you see it that way. What's really going on is a double standard. If a man bangs lots of chicks, he's a player. If a woman bangs lots of men, she's a whore who is sleeping her way to the top. That narrative is all you're playing into with this nonsense, and it doesn't go any deeper or more meaningful than that.

No, that's not what it is, although it's not surprising you see it that way. What's really going on is a double standard. If a man bangs lots of chicks, he's a player. If a woman bangs lots of men, she's a whore who is sleeping her way to the top. That narrative is all you're playing into with this nonsense, and it doesn't go any deeper or more meaningful than that.
A real double standard would be JFK, Clinton, Trump and Biden being dragged across the coals for their sexual escapades and Harris getting a pass.

Reactions: DANC
Youā€™ve already spoken to this a million times. Everyone knows you hate Trump and have zero credibility when discussing Trump because of that hatred. Move on man.
You disagree with any of that post? Itā€™s amazing to me how Trump can be a world class ass and call people stupid names and say outrageous things and his followers love it. Soon as itā€™s pointed out that he is a world class ass his followers get all butthurt about it. I gather youā€™re butthurt. Right?

Last edited:
Dude just had to keep his mouth shut and let the other side keep on killing each other. As long as that circus was running, nobody was talking about his. But he just had to get the spotlight back. Every clownshow needs a spotlight.

Dude just had to keep his mouth shut and let the other side keep on killing each other. As long as that circus was running, nobody was talking about his. But he just had to get the spotlight back. Every clownshow needs a spotlight.
He's very skilled at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory.
Jesus just shut up and set back Donald.

Reactions: ulrey and stollcpa
This is his playbook. Get out ahead of the other candidate, define them, give them a knickname, and hope it sticks. It worked in the 2016 primary and general and the 2024 primary and he'll keep doing it for as long as he's in politics, I'd guess.

As important as ethics & character are to Dems, we absolutely should know if a candidate whored themself out to married men for political gain. Or do those things only matter for the other candidate?
Don't try to justify it. You're playing in the mud, and you love it because it's a woman you get to attack. It's gross.

Don't try to justify it. You're playing in the mud, and you love it because it's a woman you get to attack. It's gross.
I donā€™t care if itā€™s a woman or a man. I just want to know if a candidate for POTUS was involved in a quid pro quo situation that advanced their career, as it absolutely raises ethical & character questions, which it seems many on the left pretend to care about until itā€™s their candidate. YOU care that itā€™s a woman, I donā€™t.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
I donā€™t care if itā€™s a woman or a man. I just want to know if a candidate for POTUS was involved in a quid pro quo situation that advanced their career, as it absolutely raises ethical & character questions, which it seems many on the left pretend to care about until itā€™s their candidate. YOU care that itā€™s a woman, I donā€™t.
Bullshit. You guys don't talk about quid pro quos. You talk about kneepads and legs behind ears. Spare us.

Bullshit. You guys don't talk about quid pro quos. You talk about kneepads and legs behind ears. Spare us.
I just did, & used NONE of the language you are attributing to me. Are we gonna have to go through this whole deal where the only outcome is for you to be shown to be a liar because you are losing an argument & just start slinging mud again?

Meh. She wanted it bad enough to have sex for it when she was in her 30s? Cool. She's got drive.

To me the important thing is, right now, is she going to be good at her job? Will she make other nations fear/respect us? Will she enact effective policies? Can she manage an enormous bureaucracy? Is she corrupt or able to be corrupted?
Maybe her sleeping to the top, if it happened, bears on the last point? For the others, it's irrelevant. You'll never be able to prove it either way, though, will you?

She's not a good public speaker, debater, or performer (I find this these less important than most). I don't think she's particularly bright, and I think she's already co-opted by the far left because she's an opportunist and will do whatever it takes to get elected. That is, a garden-variety career politician.

Meh. She wanted it bad enough to have sex for it when she was in her 30s? Cool. She's got drive.

To me the important thing is, right now, is she going to be good at her job? Will she make other nations fear/respect us? Will she enact effective policies? Can she manage an enormous bureaucracy? Is she corrupt or able to be corrupted?
Maybe her sleeping to the top, if it happened, bears on the last point? For the others, it's irrelevant. You'll never be able to prove it either way, though, will you?

She's not a good public speaker, debater, or performer (I find this these less important than most). I don't think she's particularly bright, and I think she's already co-opted by the far left because she's an opportunist and will do whatever it takes to get elected. That is, a garden-variety career politician.
So a not very appealing option.

Reactions: DANC
Has nothing to do with infidelity. She has everything she has due to "favors" she was willing to provide. That's the point. She's not qualified to run a Burger King and everyone knows it.
Oh everything? I thought Willie had been dead for awhile. My mistake.

As important as ethics & character are to Dems, we absolutely should know if a candidate whored themself out to married men for political gain. Or do those things only matter for the other candidate?
So itā€™s ok to get paid for political gain. And itā€™s ok for a man to whore around with a new baby at home. But let a woman try that!! You guys are a hoot!

But because you accept the same when ā€¦ because Trumpā€¦ itā€™s ok. Isnā€™t DEI suppose (although totally artificially) suppose to mean equality?
We men have supported women as a protected class, for generations. Well, the last generation said fvck that, we are equal damnit!!!
Whores are whores. Male or female. Equal equal!!
Or so the feminist say when it helps there cause.

Any woman can bang endless dudes. Including fat ugly women. Not the case for most men. A woman sleeping with countless men is technically a whore and more likely to have mental issues. Run from them and donā€™t marry them. For the record, neither a man or woman should sleep with countless people.

Oh yeah, and this is example 133 of why Trump is a f#cking idiot and narcissistic. He always wants the attention on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: shouldhavebeenLars
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT