ADVERTISEMENT

Trump at Arlington National yesterday.

Well there you go. I stand corrected.

I have no idea why they would invite Trump and not Biden/Harris. That seems to me like over politicizing the memorializing of fallen veterans and - as it turned out - a huge embarrassment with the way Trump behaved.
Could it be they blame President Biden for the deaths of those who died leaving Afghanistan?

Of course they do. He was also continuously checking his watch during the unloading of the caskets. Imagine if Trump did that.
Those who are critical of DJT for being at this event saying he did it for political purposes would have probably attacked him if he refused to go. They would cite him as not caring for the fallen. They would insinuate he thought of them as losers for dying. But he did go and honored our fallen dead.

Those who are critical of DJT for being at this event saying he did it for political purposes would have probably attacked him if he refused to go. They would cite him as not caring for the fallen. They would insinuate he thought of them as losers for dying. But he did go and honored our fallen dead.
Honoring the fallen doesn't include taking pictures.

You are completely full of shit ..

He’s not being criticized for going. Pay attention.

Reactions: largemouth
He’s not being criticized for going. Pay attention.

As an example, Trump's commercial caught other graves besides Hoover's. The family of of the Green Beret next to Hoover was not happy that tombstone was in the commercial.

And what is up with smiling and thumbs up in the photo? I have had a lot of photos in Civil War cemeteries, and at Arlington, never have I thought it appropriate to smile and thumbs up.

Had he not gone no one would have heard about it. And the fact that these oldest their lives during something so easily politicized is surely the reason Trump was there. This wasn’t about honoring fallen soldiers at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
C'mon. No one was criticizing DJT for being there. Wake up.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
The family of the slain have a right to invite Trump. They have a right to be critical of Biden. I do not think anyone doubts any of that. Just not at Arlington with cameras rolling. War dead in Arlington are not props. But if they want to appear in a Trump commercial outside of Arlington raking Biden over the coals, more power to them.

But remember what Trump's reaction was when a slain soldier's father was critical of Trump. Recall 2016 and Khizr Khan?

Taking pics, making vids, giving thumbs up....w our nation's bravest as a backdrop. Breaking rules, written and unwritten. Shame.

Get your new NFTs, fellas. They'll sell out quickly. My favs are the one of Trump dancing and the one where he's shooting a lightning bolt.
Let's hear what the parents of the fallen have to say.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Biden really DID botch the Afghan withdrawal plan. He should have torn up the plan that Trump agreed to in February 2020, but for some reason, while he dumped many of Trump policies, he adhered to Trump's stupid pullout.
No he didn't, moron. Trump's plan was to leave some US troops in country and not close down the largest f'king airbase we had in the country.

You continue to believe what Morning Joe tells you.

I know you don't care about facts, being a Trumper and all. But the Sgt Major who actually served a great number of those 24 yrs with Walz has called BS on your insinuations. One of the things he pointed out was that Walz discussed running for Congress with him, long before he filed the official paperwork in Feb 2005. Of course filing for Congress in Feb 2005 means that Walz had to initiate his retirement about 9 months to a year prior to his May 2005 retirement date. It don't happen overnight...

Another thing that Sgt Major pointed out was that when they were earlier deployed to Italy to support OEF, they actually thought up until the last minute that they were going to Afghan. So since Walz didn't retire earlier when faced with the prospect of going to Afghan, it's really stupid to imply that the man who served 24 yrs, rose to a rank that probably less than 1% of enlisted reach, and could have been deployed at a moment's notice to any hot spot from age 17 on was "skeered" to go to Iraq.

Really stupid...
Dumbass. You can still be in the military and serve in Congress. Tulsi Gabbard did.

Reactions: Lucy01
Last edited:
Who cares that Biden’s pathetic dumbass got them killed. The more pressing question is did Trump get his picture taken DBM? The media said we can be outraged then.
Nobody cares there were 45 soldiers lost in Afghanistan during the Trump administration? Or are you just a political hack?

Using casualty counts for political purposes if the lowest form of life.

Last edited:
No he didn't, moron. Trump's plan was to leave some US troops in country and not close down the largest f'king airbase we had in the country.

You continue to believe what Morning Joe tells you.

I know the drill, people like Mark Milley are liars

McMaster wondered why we negotiated a withdrawal and didn't just leave as Obama did in Iraq. Yet in Trump's negotiation we forced the Afghan government to release 5000 terrorists. I can imagine everyone's reaction if a Democrat ordered 5000 terrorists released.

McMaster wondered why we negotiated a withdrawal and didn't just leave as Obama did in Iraq. Yet in Trump's negotiation we forced the Afghan government to release 5000 terrorists. I can imagine everyone's reaction if a Democrat ordered 5000 terrorists released.

Habitual liars and political hacks conveniently ignore the Doha agreement. They add surrender negotiations with the Taliban as Trump 'success'. So much winning.

This isn’t hard. The people responsible for it are the military leaders and Biden administration, in charge at the time, who carried it out. All of the “but Trumps” are just evidence of TDS or an attempt to shift blame from the parties responsible for the f#ck up. Including McMaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
65 US Service personnel died from 2017-2020, including Sgt Markesano theGB marin mentioned above...

So some questions, 3 of the 13 who died at Abbey Gate under Biden's watch are buried in ANC.And suddenly 3 yrs later in what happens to be an election year the families all of a sudden decide to have a special cermony. So what is special about 3 yrs (as opposed to 1 and 2) and assuming that there were remembrances of the 1 and 2 year ceremonies, where is the story about Trump attending those?

And back to 3 Biden casualties at ANC, 4X as many US personnel died under Trump than Biden. That would indicate that there are probably more Trump era casualties buried at ANC, than the 3 Biden ones. So how come we haven't heard anything about any of the families who died under Trump inviting him to their memorials and praising him? I know the widow of the Special Forces NCO that died in Niger in the early days of Trump's presidency was very upset with Trump, including the dismissive nature of the call he placed to her. It's like Aloha said, families are grieving and tend to blame whichever CIC is in office at the time...

I have to wonder, did the MIL that appeared on Smerconish and blamed Biden know that Trump had released 5000 Taliban prisoners the year before? Did she know that many of those released were commanders and key personnel, and they played a significant role in the sudden collapse of the Afghan Army in the spring/summer of 2021? All of that played a key role in the haphazzard nature of thee withdrawl and ultimately the 13 deaths at the hands of terrorists...

Did she just choose to ignore facts like that when she decided Biden was to blame? And Sgt Markesanon the GB who died in 2020, did they see Trump as a hero? The 3rd anniversary of his death would have been 2023, did they invite Trump to whatever Memorial they held?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
This isn’t hard. The people responsible for it are the military leaders and Biden administration, in charge at the time, who carried it out. All of the “but Trumps” are just evidence of TDS or an attempt to shift blame from the parties responsible for the f#ck up. Including McMaster.

Biden screwed up, that isn't hard to say. DANC said that Trump had a great plan. Yet no plan exists. Trump signed the orders to get out immediately when he lost. He did not have a plan.

AND he released 5000 Taliban the Afghans held prisoner. Somehow you missed saying that was a F@%! up. Do you suspect none of those 5000 gave any assistance to the attack?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You just added your own vapid content for extra flavor?
No. I enjoy interrupting the “but Trump” circle jerk threads by UTFO. And I’m also trying to make you guys better. A simple thank you would be nice on occasions.

Also, you’re coming down with a TDS fever. I’m not buying this selective morality outrage, you’re a dick twenty (I mean it as a compliment) 😁 What’s your prescription? Dr. Cakes prescribed you several brats, burgers, and beers today.

Biden screwed up, that isn't hard to say. DANC said that Trump had a great plan. Yet no plan exists. Trump signed the orders to get out immediately when he lost. He did not have a plan.

AND he released 5000 Taliban the Afghans held prisoner. Somehow you missed saying that was a F@%! up. Do you suspect none of those 5000 gave any assistance to the attack?
Don’t know. It doesn’t matter. The Biden administration should have planned for it. It’s still their fault and not Trumps.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
No. I enjoy interrupting the “but Trump” circle jerk threads by UTFO. And I’m also trying to make you guys better. A simple thank you would be nice on occasions.

Also, you’re coming down with a TDS fever. I’m not buying this selective morality outrage, you’re a dick twenty (I mean it as a compliment) 😁 What’s your prescription? Dr. Cakes prescribed you several brats, burgers, and beers today.

It's not TDS to point out disgusting political behavior. Most of UTFOs posts are dumb as hell, but Trump is the biggest scum bag this country has ever seen. These things aren't mutually exclusive .

Trump had terrible Afghan policy. But that's a different debate.

Don’t know. It doesn’t matter. The Biden administration should have planned for it. It’s still their fault and not Trumps.

See, I can say Biden screwed up. Trump people have TDS, I can't recall Aloha's term but something like Trump Deity Syndrome. Can't have him be anything but perfect. I assume those people do, "In Trump's name I pray".

I know no one is perfect. Biden, Harris, Obama, Clinton, all made mistakes. So did Trump. But in the cult of personality one cannot ever admit a Trump error.

See, I can say Biden screwed up. Trump people have TDS, I can't recall Aloha's term but something like Trump Deity Syndrome. Can't have him be anything but perfect. I assume those people do, "In Trump's name I pray".

I know no one is perfect. Biden, Harris, Obama, Clinton, all made mistakes. So did Trump. But in the cult of personality one cannot ever admit a Trump error.
Nope. I’m talking about one specific situation. The withdrawal from Afghanistan.

I’ll list Trump mistakes and f#ck ups to prove you wrong. A few off the top of my head.

1. He never shuts the f#ck up and is a selfish asshole. There are thousands examples of it. Stupid shit he said about McCain.
2. Saying the election was stolen
3. Increasing military spending and spending overall
4. Running again in 2024
5. Deferring to Fauci and shutting down the country during Covid
6. His inability to be a team player for the GOP
7. Staying on f#cking message
8. Schilling NFTs
9. VP choice (Haley/Scott were obviously better choices)
10. Having a rally on January 6th, which will be the main reason he loses in November in opinion
11. And plenty more that I’ve forgotten over the years

The plan...first evacuate all US citizens and Afghanis that were aiding us. Second remove all the expensive equipment. Finally, pull out the troops.

This wasn't rocket science but somehow Joe did the complete reverse.

Nobody cares there were 45 soldiers lost in Afghanistan during the Trump administration? Or are you just a political hack?

Using casualty counts for political purposes if the lowest form of life.
Unless it is a nightly rolling count on the news channels from about 2002-2008.....

The plan...first evacuate all US citizens and Afghanis that were aiding us. Second remove all the expensive equipment. Finally, pull out the troops.

This wasn't rocket science but somehow Joe did the complete reverse.
Who do you think had that plan?

Where does releasing 5,000 Taliban prisoners fit into a plan?

The family of the slain have a right to invite Trump. They have a right to be critical of Biden. I do not think anyone doubts any of that. Just not at Arlington with cameras rolling. War dead in Arlington are not props. But if they want to appear in a Trump commercial outside of Arlington raking Biden over the coals, more power to them.

But remember what Trump's reaction was when a slain soldier's father was critical of Trump. Recall 2016 and Khizr Khan?
Aloha has said repeatedly in this thread that this shouldn’t be a story because the families of slain soldiers are always critical of the president at the time.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT