ADVERTISEMENT

Truly disgusted

Dude, you are about as logical as a soup sandwich. There is a single question that is 100 percent fool proof for detecting morons. Answer this - did Trump lose in 2020 due to voter fraud? The answer is "yes" or "no." The answer will definitively prove that you're a weak-minded moron or might possibly not be a moron.
Yes!

But not those that say he’s a sexual predator or criminally guilty of rape.
He's civilly liable for sexual assault so that is fair game. He's been accused of sexual assault by 20 women so that fact should be fair game. He's convicted of felonies and indicted for additional felonies so that's fair game. It's not fair game to say he pleasured other men on his way to the top of the real estate world. If several men came forward to say he pleasured them those accusations would be fair game. This isn't very hard.

Reactions: UncleMark
You keep repeating the claim that the Russian collusin was a "hoax", but that is nothing close to what Mueller said or the report concluded.
If Biden is senile, so is Trump,yet I notice you're going to vote for him. Of course the senile argument is the least of the problems with Trump, and that warning was sounded long ago. In fact some of the loudest warnings came from people who worked with Trump, some WHILE they were working with him...

The theory that really gets me is that Trump is some sort of peace maker. You repeat the lie that there was "peace" in the world during Trump and yet 4X as many US service personnel died under Trump than have died under Biden. And the 13 that died in Afghan under Biden were a direct result of the concessions Trump made to forge the peace deal that was dumped in Biden's lap. No disrespect to the 13 that died, but people seem to have lousy memories and forget that 45 US soldiers alone died in Afghan under Trump. Why didn't Trump attempt to end the war any sooner- he had 4 years?
Hillary Clinton paid to have a fake "Russian" dossier written. She paid 7 figures for it. That was then used to obtain warrants through the court system. How is that not true?

Reactions: DANC
Hillary Clinton paid to have a fake "Russian" dossier written. She paid 7 figures for it. That was then used to obtain warrants through the court system. How is that not true?
Read the Mueller Report. There isn’t a single thing in it from the Steele Dossier. Zilch. I know you won’t read it because you already “know” what you’ve been told to “know” about it.

You keep repeating the claim that the Russian collusin was a "hoax", but that is nothing close to what Mueller said or the report concluded.
If Biden is senile, so is Trump,yet I notice you're going to vote for him. Of course the senile argument is the least of the problems with Trump, and that warning was sounded long ago. In fact some of the loudest warnings came from people who worked with Trump, some WHILE they were working with him...

The theory that really gets me is that Trump is some sort of peace maker. You repeat the lie that there was "peace" in the world during Trump and yet 4X as many US service personnel died under Trump than have died under Biden. And the 13 that died in Afghan under Biden were a direct result of the concessions Trump made to forge the peace deal that was dumped in Biden's lap. No disrespect to the 13 that died, but people seem to have lousy memories and forget that 45 US soldiers alone died in Afghan under Trump. Why didn't Trump attempt to end the war any sooner- he had 4 years?
Because Trump inherited wars and stopped them. He never claimed there was peace in the world - just that the US didn't get in any new wars. And he's right and you're a liar for claiming otherwise.

Russian Collusion was a hoax and had to be kept going by the FBI lying about FISA warrants. You should be slinking away in shame for buying into it, but instead, double down on stupid.

Because Trump inherited wars and stopped them. He never claimed there was peace in the world - just that the US didn't get in any new wars. And he's right and you're a liar for claiming otherwise.

Russian Collusion was a hoax and had to be kept going by the FBI lying about FISA warrants. You should be slinking away in shame for buying into it, but instead, double down on stupid.
Liar. He stopped no wars while in office. Also, you still haven’t read the Mueller Report. Dbm is the dumbest poster, but you are the most dishonest. You aren’t stupid enough not to know most of what you post is false. You are the most prolific liar on the board by far.

Reactions: UncleMark
Liar. He stopped no wars while in office. Also, you still haven’t read the Mueller Report. Dbm is the dumbest poster, but you are the most dishonest. You aren’t stupid enough not to know most of what you post is false. You are the most prolific liar on the board by far.
You need to calm down! I am starting to worry you might have a heart attack.

Reactions: DANC
I would also add to this that it’s foolish to expect that humans will ever overcome human nature. I’m quite sure that it’s pretty much etched in stone.
Racism is an expected, passing state in the never-ceasing evolution of social species. Population explosion is forcing various subcultures to interact together in both the home and workplace. It’s not completely natural and thus, is still rough around the edges, heard in combative dialogue between the diverse cultures.

Even at the quantum level, not all subatomic particles interact equally with others. Such is it likewise at the macro level of matter governed by more conventional, classical physics. It’s okay to be a little racist, just as long as it doesn’t harm others. Eons from now we’ll all be of one color (my guess would be “rustic butterscotch”) and racism will no longer exist. Just go with the flow until then, tying to accommodate your fellow man the best you can.

Craze, back in the '40s we often referred to "Japs" as having yellow skin tones. Propaganda posters pictured them as sneaky, week, feeble, and as animals. Japan supposedly had a sub culture inferior to our Western Christian democratic culture.
You’re amazing. I salute you. You stay with reasoned thoughtful posts in spite of the garbage flying around you.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Craze, back in the '40s we often referred to "Japs" as having yellow skin tones. Propaganda posters pictured them as sneaky, week, feeble, and as animals. Japan supposedly had a sub culture inferior to our Western Christian democratic culture.
My grandfather called them that until he died in 2009. Fought in WW 2, and never trusted them after Pearl Harbor.

Read the Mueller Report. There isn’t a single thing in it from the Steele Dossier. Zilch. I know you won’t read it because you already “know” what you’ve been told to “know” about it.
Is your contention that the term "Steele Dossier" doesn't exist in the report? If so cool. What about "Steele" or "Steele reports" or "Steele reporting"?

Is your contention that the term "Steele Dossier" doesn't exist in the report? If so cool. What about "Steele" or "Steele reports" or "Steele reporting"?
Oh, it's mentioned, mostly with respect to Trump being briefed that it existed and news reporters asking about it. I think it's mentioned 13 or 14 times going from memory. I didn't say it wasn't mentioned. However, not a single thing from the Steele Report is in the Mueller Report. Not a single finding is related to the Steele Report. Zilch. Despite what MAGA trumpets about the report, it's not flattering at all for Trump.

Read it yourself: https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/dl

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT