ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble for Warnock and Dems in GA?

3% with 56% in
Tightening up. Probably need to get to 70% to look at figures
Close enough that the percentages are meaningless and it will come down to raw numbers. Small ones. Looks like there's still a lot of outstanding votes in Atlanta metro.

3% with 56% in
Tightening up. Probably need to get to 70% to look at figures

It looks like a bunch of Red counties are in the 95-100% range of votes totaled. But I think there are a ton of votes still out in the Atlanta metro and burbs. The Dems seem to be exceeding not only Biden's Nov numbers but their own Nov numbers. Seriously cutting into GOP margins in a bunch of rural counties with large Black populations...

Looks like Dem counties around Atlanta (Cobb, Gwinett, and Dekalb) are only at about 30% returns in...

NYT Needle has +1.4 Warnock, and +0.7 Ossoff at the moment. They're both running a couple points ahead of Biden and GOP isn't getting the turnout needed. Heavy African-American turnout in the rural counties.

Will be close but Dems are favored at this point and that projection's been pretty steady.

Reactions: cosmickid
NYT Needle has +1.4 Warnock, and +0.7 Ossoff at the moment. They're both running a couple points ahead of Biden and GOP isn't getting the turnout needed. Heavy African-American turnout in the rural counties.

Will be close but Dems are favored at this point and that projection's been pretty steady.
I'm fighting off optimism. It's like watching IU basketball when they have a decent first half.

Reactions: iuwclurker
You’ve got one guy out there asking to find him 12,000 votes and Biden out there promising 2,000 checks. I think the writing was on the wall

Are you saying Loeffler and Perdue were LYING when they both said they favored the $2000 check? Pretty cynical...

This is not good. Trump needed to do everything he could on his way out to support Perdue and Loeffler. Instead he claimed fraud in the voter system, and offered mix messaging on stimulus that put them between a rock and a hard place.

The Trump loss stung, but this one really hurts.

Joe Manchin, come towards the light my friend.
Mitt Romney, Lisa, and Susan..... we’re ready for you,

It’s an easier path with Dems in control.

Well yeah... Actually bringing the proposal to the floor for a vote gives a bill more of a chance of being voted on than McConnell just refusing to allow people to vote for or against it. That should be a given...

Wasserman has SEEN ENOUGH for the Warnock/Loeffler race.

I really hope she has to eat crow. She has turned into a real Bitch lately...

She's announced she's joining the Degenerate twelve tomorrow. If she loses, she could be the only defeated Senator to join all the others who are basically motivated by the fear of being primaried. Basically GA's version of McSally-appointed by a stooge Governor and repudiated by the voters...

image0.png

This got shared on the political discord I'm on

• Haha
Reactions: mashnut
I pretty much wrote the Senate off. I figured they'd find some way to split the races at best, and the Repubs would hold 51 seats. But damn if things aren't looking promising right now. If the Dems do pull this off, the postmortem on these races is going to be fascinating.

It's past my bedtime. Can you go ahead and dump them now so I can get some sleep?

Oh, and when am I getting my $2000?
Not yet. Timing is everything when pwning the Cons. But go to bed knowing we’ll have exactly one more vote than the opposition. Someone came up with that idea this week.

I pretty much wrote the Senate off. I figured they'd find some way to split the races at best, and the Repubs would hold 51 seats. But damn if things aren't looking promising right now. If the Dems do pull this off, the postmortem on these races is going to be fascinating.
If the Senate gets flipped tonight and then the Electoral vote is counted tomorrow there's going to be some wailing and gnashing of teeth from Trump and the Pubs that could turn things ugly.

Not yet. Timing is everything when pwning the Cons. But go to bed knowing we’ll have exactly one more vote than the opposition. Someone came up with that idea this week.
Now you're just being a dick. I want a landslide, not some squeaker.

Reactions: Morrison
surprising to me the numbers aren't almost equal why would anyone from either party or even a independent split their ticket

Several reputable prognosticators are calling it a sweep for Warnock and Ossoff.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT