ADVERTISEMENT

tom crean

joelefty

Sophomore
Oct 8, 2001
never had a loss like that at home, after the first couple of years , I was for getting rid of him but we didn't upgrade

Reactions: V-Doub
It’s still too early to say that.

I agree this game was a huge letdown. And it’s never fun to drop three straight. The signs of this have been there all year, frankly. I feared that we’d be in for a rude awakening in conference play. And that’s what has happened.

Let’s see how they respond. A humiliating loss like that can do one of two things to a team trying to find its rhythm.

2r5i8r.jpg

Geezus, Crean lost everyway there was to lose. Favored double digits at home, favored double digits on the road. But he would somehow win 2-3 games a year he had no business winning at all. Tonight's game reminded me of the games when Dakich took over for Sampson. Within 3 weeks this team has gone from a top 25 team to a team that looks completely lost and isn't putting the effort in. But Crean had way more embarrassing losses than he ever had remarkable wins. Doing the same thing at Georgia.

Crean was clueless on the sidelines.
Cody & Vic gave Tom an extra five year's here..
If we have multiple games like this in three year's.
Then we've got a problem..

Reactions: BGunn
Im so sick of having to bring up Crean or worse hear about him.
Hes the biggest stain on our basketball program I could have ever imagined. I wish mods would legit ban the word Tom Crean on here from use.
Hes the abortion Iu shoulda had at 28 weeks

Reactions: campc and IUgradman
Im so sick of having to bring up Crean or worse hear about him.
Hes the biggest stain on our basketball program I could have ever imagined. I wish mods would legit ban the word Tom Crean on here from use.
Hes the abortion Iu shoulda had at 28 weeks
Actually, having his memory tonight helps keep things in perspective.

Tonight was bad, really bad. But just one thought back to el' Orange one makes you realize it could be much worse.

Reactions: hgdownunder
Actually, having his memory tonight helps keep things in perspective.

Tonight was bad, really bad. But just one thought back to el' Orange one makes you realize it could be much worse.
just stupid were in the same shape as we were, archie got a recruiting bump when he took over were still in the same boat, should have hired mack

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT