ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady's press conference is ridiculous.

Huh you don't seem to have an objective pov a prof should have

I have a BS in chem and and BA in Econ. You're arguments are very unscientific, they are very emotionally which you should know is a bad pov.

I was in a car going to pick up my son, and it was on the radio, live

I heard every word.

The radio station host, from Miami, afterwards commented on how believable he was.

I did not SEE it, so I can't comment on things like body language

my background is

a BA degree from Wabash,
an MS from Yale.
a Ph.D from IU,

14 years in pharma, now 9 as a professor.

I deal in FACTS and correcting errors.

I feel as strongly about giving needed facts to new-Earth creationists as I do in correcting card-carrying anti-Patriots cultists.

D'Qwell Jackson: I didn't recognize anything different about the ball

After Thursday's Pro Bowl practice at Luke Air Force Base in Glendale, Arizona, Jackson said he couldn't tell whether the ball he intercepted in the second quarter of a 45-7 loss to the New England Patriots was or wasn't deflated below the threshold allowed by the NFL.

"I'm a linebacker, I'm a defensive guy," Jackson said. "If anybody recognized anything it definitely wouldn't come from me."

an important correction of facts

"The deal about me saying that I noticed anything about the football,

that is TOTALLY false"

-D'Qwell Jackson

So the supposed spark for the whole scandal was made up crap. What else is made up crap?

Re: Wabash...

Beat me to the Wabash comment!

Why would Brady ever admit he could tell a difference between the balls during the game. There is no upside for him and there is no way anyone can ever prove he could tell a difference. What evidence could ever prove he could tell the difference- he only knows that.

I think the NFL hates but loves this (due to ratings bump). NE was smart to get ahead of things and control the message a bit. No way they admit a thing prior to Super Bowl and risk a suspension. The NFL will probably state they need more time to investigate and then they win - higher ratings and hammer NE next year.

They are also only talking about the QB liking a softer ball. Having played receiver in college it is also nice/easier to catch a ball in wet/cold weather. That is why when I am teaching my 5 year old to catch and throw a ball- I don't fully inflate it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

A Colts linebacker called Kravitz, Doyle, ESPN, most other media LIARS!

Jackson is also a deadbeat POS?

'cause you can't be talking about TB, who fully supports ALL of his kids

you played for that loser of a program, DPU, that has dropped how many bell

games in a row?

Wabash = hammer, DPU = nail

much like Patriots-Colts

Re: you played for that loser of a program, DPU, that has dropped how many bell

Lots of balls at Wabash. Not many Bell losses when I played. Did you play for them or were you one of those guys wearing candy striped overalls and beanies.

I had to give you are hard time- why so defensive. My college decision came down to Wabash, DePauw and Rose Hulman. I have many good friends that are Wabash grads that are great guys.

By the way- I am not a Colts fan.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 1/23 8:00 AM by DPU88

good for you, I had to rib you a little with 6 wins in a row

I respect DePauw too. In the 80s both were good programs. I played in the 22-22 tie, 1980?, won another, lost two unfortunately. '84 grad

Pete Metzelaars was my teammate, though I was 2 classes behind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT