ADVERTISEMENT

Told you

What were we supposed to do?

For one, play defense? Maybe, just maybe Martin was unconscious because we allowed him to catch the ball wherever he wanted?

Take care of the ball? We had 7 more turnovers than Butler. You think those 7 extra chances to score weren't big?

This team will be fine - as long as they play at home. When they play someone who gets into you defensively away from AH, well, you get what you got yesterday.

Well if the NCAA tournament was held is Assembly Hall we might actually make the elite 8!

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Well if the NCAA tournament was held is Assembly Hall we might actually make the elite 8!
Didn't we beat Kansas on a neutral court? Didn't Northeastern beat MSU in E Lansing last night? Just wait. You'll see. This is Crean's year. Too much talent.

Didn't we beat Kansas on a neutral court? Didn't Northeastern beat MSU in E Lansing last night? Just wait. You'll see. This is Crean's year. Too much talent.
Yep. And we just lost to Butler on a neutral court. And WTF does MSU being down have anything to do with IU?

Which in all likelihood will be vs Louisville. I don't see any way on earth we handle their pressure.

Defense.

Turnovers.

It's that simple. We take care of both of those and this team can take out anyone.

Problem is, they haven't proven they can do that away from AH. I keep hearing about how much Crean has improved as a coach. It's time to start seeing some of it.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Yep. And we just lost to Butler on a neutral court. And WTF does MSU being down have anything to do with IU?
Oh yea, the same Butler team that beat Arizona and was/is ranked? This team is growing. You'll see. They've got too much talent.

Psst…since you seem like one of the uninitiated, Dug is attempting to be edgy and funny by making posts that mock those who are not ready to show up at CTC's office with torches and pitchforks. See, last season, Dug admitted that it wouldn't matter how many games CTC won, he wanted him fired, and he hoped for Hoosier losses to hasten his dismissal. His schtick is neither original nor humorous, and Dug is never happier than when IU loses a game…he said so. When IU went on it's amazing Big 10 run last season, he was nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
Psst…since you seem like one of the uninitiated, Dug is attempting to be edgy and funny by making posts that mock those who are not ready to show up at CTC's office with torches and pitchforks. See, last season, Dug admitted that it wouldn't matter how many games CTC won, he wanted him fired, and he hoped for Hoosier losses to hasten his dismissal. His schtick is neither original nor humorous, and Dug is never happier than when IU loses a game…he said so. When IU went on it's amazing Big 10 run last season, he was nowhere to be found.
Whatever you need to get you through the day. I've already admitted I was an idiot for saying those things. Crean finally has the team that he's always wanted (long at every position and extremely athletic) and they'll make a run deep into the tournament. If you want to be a moran and doubt the sincerity of what I'm saying, have at it. It's funny. It's almost like I know you. lol

Reactions: Squarepants
Whatever you need to get you through the day. I've already admitted I was an idiot for saying those things. Crean finally has the team that he's always wanted (long at every position and extremely athletic) and they'll make a run deep into the tournament. If you want to be a moran and doubt the sincerity of what I'm saying, have at it. It's funny. It's almost like I know you. lol

Just curious - what is a moran? Does that mean he's trying to be Irish?

If you want to be a moran and doubt the sincerity of what I'm saying, have at it. It's funny. It's almost like I know you. lol

You might know me, but i think this may be you…
moran.0.jpg

Gotcha.... Thanks.

Gotcha.... Thanks.
You guys are pathetic. Take yes for an answer. I'm not sure how it's "edgy or funny" to root for this team, but if your lives are that devoid of anything even remotely interesting and/or you wear little tin foil hats, good for you. As I said before,some people aren't happy unless they can look to be unhappy. Congrats.

You guys are pathetic. Take yes for an answer. I'm not sure how it's "edgy or funny" to root for this team, but if your lives are that devoid of anything even remotely interesting and/or you wear little tin foil hats, good for you. As I said before,some people aren't happy unless they can look to be unhappy. Congrats.
Huh? I root for any Indiana team. Always have. My life is very interesting, joyful and I'm thankful it is. One things for sure----it doesn't revolve around how a CBB team does.

I have no clue whatsoever why you posted what you did. Or what relevance it has to anything I;ve said.

Really...? You don't say. You mean to tell us that Dug is Rangeline 2.0?? I'm flabbergasted, I just can't believe this is real. But they're both all in on IU basketball; they're true believers!! They're the only ones that can show the proletariat the true path to enlightenment. Just those two....

Reactions: hoosierdug
Huh? I root for any Indiana team. Always have. My life is very interesting, joyful and I'm thankful it is. One things for sure----it doesn't revolve around how a CBB team does.

I have no clue whatsoever why you posted what you did. Or what relevance it has to anything I;ve said.
Gotcha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT