ADVERTISEMENT

Today likely marks the end of the party of Lincoln…

WhyisIUBBcursed

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2024
Assuming the inevitable happens and the wanna be dictator comes out victorious… c’mon NH (see what I did there?)…. Don‘t Let MAGA prevail

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
All the Republicans that refused to impeach because they thought the courts would take care of trump for them are probably kicking themselves

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
I thought the New Hampshire GOP were “Live free or Die” libertarians.

Isn’t that why Ron Paul and Buchanan got traction there?

Whatever you think of Haley, she is not the libertarian choice. Sad to see a state fail to live up to its creed.

If they did, the V would’ve ran away with it.

I thought the New Hampshire GOP were “Live free or Die” libertarians.

Isn’t that why Ron Paul and Buchanan got traction there?

Whatever you think of Haley, she is not the libertarian choice. Sad to see a state fail to live up to its creed.

If they did, the V would’ve ran away with it.
There's a difference between libertarians and reprobates.

Reprobates are the ones who would confiscate personal wealth using government coercion.

That is evil in every sense.

what about a state government raising money to pay for someone's legal expenses?

What does that qualify as?

Fortunately DeSantis actually has threatened a veto on that one. I guess there is a bridge too far for him after all.

And you really think the govt should be running a gofundme for Trump? Dumb
It's not just for Trump. It's for any Florida resident running for President who is subject to political discrimination.

The federal government is funding witch hunts against Trump and we're paying for that. If Florida wants to fund a defense for one of their own citizen, that's their business.

Last edited by a moderator:
what about a state government raising money to pay for someone's legal expenses?

What does that qualify as?

Fortunately DeSantis actually has threatened a veto on that one. I guess there is a bridge too far for him after all.

Desantis gets named running mate, doesn't veto. That's how the game works.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

I guess the Republican (Garcia) that brought it forward is now taking it back under the reasoning that less candidates are now running...

Like that had anything to do with trying to help Trump with his legal fees. lmao. She saw it wasn't getting the support she expected and is now trying to save face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT