ADVERTISEMENT

To quote Al Michaels

grammy2

Freshman
Feb 6, 2002
Is it their time? YES.
it couldn't be set up any better for IU these next 3 games.
Maryland has about a dozen injuries and just got beat by 26 by PU (can you imagine IU doing that against PU in a game it's favored in).
Nebraska could be without its QB (Martinez) and star freshman (Robinson) when Iu goes there next week.
Northwestern can't score more than 20 points and has almost nothing offensively.
IU can win all 3 games and be 7-2. Are their players mature enough to handle these 3 weeks? They need to be because talent wise they can do it.
The most important stretch for Allen and the Hoosiers starts Saturday.

Is it their time? YES.
Maryland has about a dozen injuries and just got beat by 26 by PU (can you imagine IU doing that against PU in a game it's favored in).
Nebraska could be without its QB (Martinez) and star freshman (Robinson) when Iu goes there next week.
Northwestern can't score more than 20 points and has almost nothing offensively.
IU can win all 3 games and be 7-2. Are their players mature enough to handle these 3 weeks? They need to be because talent wise they can do it.
I could imagine a much better setup, one that didn't involve a Big Ten road game next week in front of 90,000 Nebraska fans.

But first things first, and one at a time. Beat the Terps. Go Hoosiers!

This game against MD opens up the season for the Hoosiers if they pull off the win. Follow up defeating a demoralized Nebraska team and the Hoosiers can head home to defeat a NU team that has little offense. Who knows what shape Michigan will be in as they have PSU, MD, MSU before coming to Bloomington. 7-2 heading into PSU may ignite a young IU team to perform above their talent level. PSU has Michigan, MSU, and Minnesota before IU. Could this turn into a special season? The MSU loss could haunt the Hoosiers this year.

Is it their time? YES.
IU could almost just as easily lose these next three games, but let’s take one loss at a time, starting with a loss at Maryland. I’m not purposely trying to disrupt the wind in anyone’s sail, but merely stating an alternative scenario brought on by the reality that is IU football history. David Downer, I’d like for you to please meet your future wife, Debbie.

IU could almost just as easily lose these next three games, but let’s take one loss at a time, starting with a loss at Maryland. I’m not purposely trying to disrupt the wind in anyone’s sail, but merely stating an alternative scenario brought on by the reality that is IU football history. David Downer, I’d like for you to please meet your future wife, Debbie.

That was rather cruel of you to steal the wind from B R C B and f(or) p u's sails...;):confused:;)

Now what will they have to post about for the next two weeks?!?!?!???:confused:;)

You gotta believe if you're gonna be a REAL fan.
I do.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT