ADVERTISEMENT

TJD.

boom.gif

Wow, what an inside game we will have now! Just knock some 3's down to make a little room for some thunderous dunks!!

I gott hand it to Jim Coyle he predicted both Race and TJD would return months ago. Bob Kravitz who is always wrong predicted the opposite he said no way TJD comes back.
Kravitz always sounds drunk in the morning.

Wow, what an inside game we will have now! Just knock some 3's down to make a little room for some thunderous dunks!!
Yep, so that gives us a full roster, correct? Man, do we need some guys living in the gym and putting up shots!

Not at all a surprise I predicted this when I saw he got covid. The potential for next year is huge we just need to be able to knock down some threes.
I agree with the 3 comment and sort of an obvious flaw for us. I think TJD coming back is more interesting.
I feel the Covid bit was devastating to his draft stockbecause he was borderline draft to start.
I also wonder what his mindset will be to come back. NIL money will take away some disappointment I suspect. But he now knows for sure he needs mid range jump shot and R hand post scoring.

Kravitz always sounds drunk in the morning.
He sure does he also if I recall thought it was crazy to fire crean and never ever thought they would fire him. I remember him laughing a few weeks before he got fired and even the thought of them firing him. After that one I have thought of him as kind of a joke.

I see the rotation guys as follows. I am guessing Gunn may get redshirted and I doubt Leal or Duncomb will sniff the floor there are just not enough minutes for all 13 guys.

TJD

Race

Malik

Geronimo

Kopp

Bates

Gallowy

JHS

Johnson

Yep, so that gives us a full roster, correct? Man, do we need some guys living in the gym and putting up shots!

I like that this team is comprised of returning players and freshman recruits. Not a transfer in the bunch. Call me old fashioned (and I know we've had them in the past and times have changed and all that), but that's the way a college basketball program should be built.

Now you kids get off my lawn and give me room to shout at clouds.

Reactions: .Gerdis
I see the rotation guys as follows. I am guessing Gunn may get redshirted and I doubt Leal or Duncomb will sniff the floor there are just not enough minutes for all 13 guys.

TJD

Race

Malik

Geronimo

Kopp

Bates

Gallowy

JHS

Johnson
I don't disagree with primary minutes but...

Duncomb will be needed to guard 7'+ occasionally. Durr minutes.
Either Leal and /or Gunn will see the floor if Bates and Johnson can't hit a jumper. Johnson may end up being the most improved 3pt shooter but if we see bricks, Leal will come in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT