ADVERTISEMENT

Tina Peters - bubbye

I guess it depends how you define stupid. DANC demonstrates an inability to stay on topic, to respond intelligibly to posts, to understand the arguments he's responding to. I call that stupid. But maybe it's only because he pretends he's so smart, and so I'm confusing stupidity with arrogance.

He knows exactly what he's doing. His sole purpose in posting here is to sow dissent and stir up shit. He's the very definition of an Internet troll, and he's good at it. Don't take the bait.

He knows exactly what he's doing. His sole purpose in posting here is to sow dissent and stir up shit. He's the very definition of an Internet troll, and he's good at it. Don't take the bait.
Dan is smart. Very. He’s clearly had training in the Army in counter intelligence and disinformation. He uses it here for entertainment. Different style, but I think he’s better at it than COH.

@larsIU : can I get a ruling?

a27b936b-09fe-4911-aea1-d59a5a4286db_1140x641.jpg
Pushing it but, I mean….sure. Yes.

She was convicted of "three felony counts of attempting to influence a public servant, one felony count of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, one misdemeanor count of official misconduct, one misdemeanor count of violation of duty in elections, and one misdemeanor count of failure to comply with the secretary of state."

Add them up.

So Accountant Stoll, how many years would you give her?
10% of whatever Hunter gets.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I need to do better at not taking the bait.

Does he believe any of it, or is he simply trolling?

Does he believe any of it, or is he simply trolling?
He didn’t want to post here. He was threatened then challenged on the football board to post on the water cooler. It was basically like picking a fight with Jon bones jones. Not long after his arrival and patent dominance most posters would attack him early in the morning - passive aggressive attempts to get their shots in knowing he’s a late riser and can easily handle as many as a dozen posters at once. In other words they didn’t want that smoke!!! Pay attention to when the attacks are leveled against him. Invariably when he’s not on the board.

Incredible poster amongst a sea of goose steppers and cowards

He didn’t want to post here. He was threatened then challenged on the football board to post on the water cooler. It was basically like picking a fight with Jon bones jones. Not long after his arrival and patent dominance most posters would attack him early in the morning - passive aggressive attempts to get their shots in knowing he’s a late riser and can easily handle as many as a dozen posters at once. In other words they didn’t want that smoke!!! Pay attention to when the attacks are leveled against him. Invariably when he’s not on the board.

Incredible poster amongst a sea of goose steppers and cowards
You're such a likeable man's man. I wish we could all disagree to disagree, and still have civil discourse.

This realignment of parties/factions is so f'd up. Does anyone else think about how far away we are from common truths? And this is happening pre AI. It's hard not to be discouraged about the short term future of information/news/truth.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You're such a likeable man's man. I wish we could all disagree to disagree, and still have civil discourse.

This realignment of parties/factions is so f'd up. Does anyone else think about how far away we are from common truths? And this is happening pre AI. It's hard not to be discouraged about the short term future of information/news/truth.
All joking aside this board is a great place to unleash on political shit. Friends and family don’t want to hear it, no good comes from it, and they are far more impt than politics.

Reactions: Digressions
All joking aside this board is a great place to unleash on political shit. Friends and family don’t want to hear it, no good comes from it, and they are far more impt than politics.

Today I traveled out of town and met my younger brother and three older cousins for lunch and reminiscing, mainly just to catch up (haven't seen the cousins in 20 years) and tell stories about our grandparents. One cousin and her husband were Christian missionaries, and have two "home made" kids, and adopted one Bengladeshi and one Indian. The now adult Indian daughter married an African American, and my cousin said that meant her granddaughter has the same ethnic heritage as Kamala Harris. With a wink, I asked her when the granddaughter decided she was black. That was the extent of our political talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Today I traveled out of town and met my younger brother and three older cousins for lunch and reminiscing, mainly just to catch up (haven't seen the cousins in 20 years) and tell stories about our grandparents. One cousin and her husband were Christian missionaries, and have two "home made" kids, and adopted one Bengladeshi and one Indian. The now adult Indian daughter married an African American, and my cousin said that meant her granddaughter has the same ethnic heritage as Kamala Harris. With a wink, I asked her when the granddaughter decided she was black. That was the extent of our political talk.
Yeah especially in a circumstance like that. You want everything positive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT