ADVERTISEMENT

Tina Peters - bubbye

Look to see if any changes were made that might have affected the election. duh Are you really this dense?

Why does it take a private citizen to examine the software? If one of the candidates has questions about the election, why not come forth with all the data?

No, instead shit is hidden and information blocked. Does that inspire confidence in a clean election?

Just use your head, for once. It's been 4 years since the last election. Why isn't everything transparent by now?

You want to convict someone for breaking the law? Fine. But ask why they did it and is there a reason. That's what normally happens in court. People have demonstrated and broken the law since the country began. And they've been let off or given light sentences if no, or little, harm has been done. People break laws for matters of conscience, as this woman did.

What harm to anyone did this woman do to deserve 9 years? This is political persecution and it's obvious to all but the Trump deranged.
Good Lord, this has ALL been examined every which way.

And what did she do to deserve 9 years? LOL Dude, if you want to bury your head in your ass, that's on you. But don't expect the rest of us to repeatedly try to help get your head out only to have you shove it in deeper. She sure as hell didn't break the law as a matter of conscience. Little harm done? Give me a break. You are utterly clueless.

And what did she do to deserve 9 years? LOL Dude, if you want to bury your head in your ass, that's on you. But don't expect the rest of us to repeatedly try to help get your head out only to have you shove it in deeper. She sure as hell didn't break the law as a matter of conscience. Little harm done? Give me a break. You are utterly clueless.
What harm did she cause or could have caused? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: DANC
I wonder if Hunter Biden’s judge will give him same sermon and sentence him to a longer term? His crimes span many years of breaking the law. He should get 20 or more years. Odds are “Biden Privilege” will keep him to little or no jail time.
That is an inapt comparison.

Your first sentence is just flat out wrong, which makes the rest of your screed moot.

What was in it for her? Of course it was a matter of conscience. The woman is an upstanding citizen and was doing what she thought was right.

What was the harm done - if it's so obvious, why don't you tell what it is?

Your first sentence is just flat out wrong, which makes the rest of your screed moot.

What was in it for her? Of course it was a matter of conscience. The woman is an upstanding citizen and was doing what she thought was right.

This kinda reminds me of the Pete Rose discussion. She did something that affected the integrity of the game, DANC. Can't do that kinda stuff.

You’re dumb about basketball!
tv show pll the perfectionists GIF by Pretty Little Liars

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Look to see if any changes were made that might have affected the election. duh Are you really this dense?

Why does it take a private citizen to examine the software? If one of the candidates has questions about the election, why not come forth with all the data?

No, instead shit is hidden and information blocked. Does that inspire confidence in a clean election?

Just use your head, for once. It's been 4 years since the last election. Why isn't everything transparent by now?

You want to convict someone for breaking the law? Fine. But ask why they did it and is there a reason. That's what normally happens in court. People have demonstrated and broken the law since the country began. And they've been let off or given light sentences if no, or little, harm has been done. People break laws for matters of conscience, as this woman did.

What harm to anyone did this woman do to deserve 9 years? This is political persecution and it's obvious to all but the Trump deranged.
Her BS excuses didn't fly in court in front of a jury of her peers and they won't fly here. There was no evidence that there was election voter fraud AND it's not her job to sneak around trying to find something that doesn't exist. You're hopeless.

She's a convicted felon. You have a weird definition of "upstanding citizen."

Reactions: Digressions

LOL.

Trumpism has made all these people stupid beyond reconciliation.
It's something that deserves a ton of research. Were these people stupid before they went all in on Trumpism or does Trumpism cause them to be stupid. Either way, they're unbelievably stupid about way too many things.

It's something that deserves a ton of research. Were these people stupid before they went all in on Trumpism or does Trumpism cause them to be stupid. Either way, they're unbelievably stupid about way too many things.
Good question. I think DANC was always stupid, but my recollection is that dbm used to be smart. But I could also be remembering wrong.

She cost Mesa County over a million bucks, which is a lot of money out there. Thev Republican county commissioners testified to that.

The Republican executive of the clerks association testified about the harm caused to the perception of Colorado’s gold-standard voting system.

Most thieves in Colorado don't get 9 years.

The sentence is a farce.

Why doesn't the government want you to see the records? What are they hiding?
You tell us. You can't make a point just by asking a random question out of the blue.

Well, OK, at least you can't make the brilliant point you thought you were making. Instead, your questions tell us all about you -- not the result you were dreaming of.

She kept the files from a voting machine. How is that thievery or stealing an election?
She was convicted of "three felony counts of attempting to influence a public servant, one felony count of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, one misdemeanor count of official misconduct, one misdemeanor count of violation of duty in elections, and one misdemeanor count of failure to comply with the secretary of state."

Isn't that enough for a law-abiding Republican like you?

Last edited:
You people are completely nuts. 10 years for backing up some records so that they couldn't be destroyed in the event an audit was needed. I'm sure you all want to see Democrat Kristi Passareli prosecuted for doing the same thing. Or is that different?

The Dem actually deleted evidence. No charges.

That's a different case. It does not exonerate other people.

You're such a dupe you never question what your lying Trumpster Twitter Twits' tweet. What they claim she was doing is a lie. She's a convicted felon. Convicted by a jury of her peers.
And as I understand it, it was a state court Arizona jury. None of those deep state federal juries for her.

If I'm right, Trump can't pardon her either -- even for just burping at the dinner table at the next MAGA fundraiser.

And as I understand it, it was a state court Arizona jury. None of those deep state federal juries for her.

If I'm right, Trump can't pardon her either -- even for just burping at the dinner table at the next MAGA fundraiser.
Yep. Convicted in state court. Trump could not pardon her.

Nice sermon. Hope he preaches to thieves and murders like this.
She was convicted of "three felony counts of attempting to influence a public servant, one felony count of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, one misdemeanor count of official misconduct, one misdemeanor count of violation of duty in elections, and one misdemeanor count of failure to comply with the secretary of state."

Add them up.

So Accountant Stoll, how many years would you give her?

The sad part is he thinks he sounds clever when he clicks "post."
You may be right, but I doubt his thought process even considers whether he is clever or not. He's on the pseudo dream team -- their goal is just to disrupt, interrupt, shout down and deflect.

He assumes he is brilliant but he really doesn't care if he demonstrates that he is.

Good question. I think DANC was always stupid, but my recollection is that dbm used to be smart. But I could also be remembering wrong.
I don't think Dan is stupid. I may disagree with him on everything outside of Ukraine, but he doesn't bring every possible conspiracy here in blind faith.

Dbm doesn't even try, there is no way he tries to fact check anything he brings.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I don't think Dan is stupid. I may disagree with him on everything outside of Ukraine, but he doesn't bring every possible conspiracy here in blind faith.

Dbm doesn't even try, there is no way he tries to fact check anything he brings.
I guess it depends how you define stupid. DANC demonstrates an inability to stay on topic, to respond intelligibly to posts, to understand the arguments he's responding to. I call that stupid. But maybe it's only because he pretends he's so smart, and so I'm confusing stupidity with arrogance.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT