ADVERTISEMENT

Tina Peters - bubbye

Nice sermon. Hope he preaches to thieves and murders like this.
I don’t know much about this judge other than what I just watched, but it sounds like he takes his role and punishing serious criminal activity seriously so I’d guess he probably does address other convicted felons in a similar manner.

Hopefully this will be a useful lesson for any idiot who would get into shenanigans should a certain candidate lose. Again.
It should, but I doubt it.

Time and time again he's left people out to dry. As far as I know, he still hasn't helped Giuliani one iota, despite Rudy going and begging him to help. Sadly, Trump is able to dupe people, despite all the ruined fortunes and jail time in his wake.

You people are completely nuts. 10 years for backing up some records so that they couldn't be destroyed in the event an audit was needed. I'm sure you all want to see Democrat Kristi Passareli prosecuted for doing the same thing. Or is that different?

The Dem actually deleted evidence. No charges.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
It should, but I doubt it.

Time and time again he's left people out to dry. As far as I know, he still hasn't helped Giuliani one iota, despite Rudy going and begging him to help. Sadly, Trump is able to dupe people, despite all the ruined fortunes and jail time in his wake.
So you think he should help Giuliani? How?

You people are completely nuts. 10 years for backing up some records so that they couldn't be destroyed in the event an audit was needed. I'm sure you all want to see Democrat Kristi Passareli prosecuted for doing the same thing. Or is that different?

You're such a dupe you never question what your lying Trumpster Twitter Twits' tweet. What they claim she was doing is a lie. She's a convicted felon. Convicted by a jury of her peers.

Last edited:

So you think he should help Giuliani? How?
I don’t know - it would seem that Trump valued Giuliani’s unwavering loyalty in supporting and defending the big lie regarding 2020 voter fraud until the check came.

I’m not defending Giuliani. It’s not surprising that Trump would screw over someone once they became a financial liability. At this point this is well established and anyone working with or for him should do so at their own risk.

Where are you going with this? I'm actually really interested in hearing what spurred you to say that in this thread.

I don't think most normal people celebrate others going to prison, whatever the circumstances. Or in the January 6th situation, a woman being shot to death. It happens all the time on the Left, in this case with the OP.

To be fair, it happens on the far right as well. Hitler enjoyed seeing the July 20th conspirators hanging on meat hooks.

I don't think most normal people celebrate others going to prison, whatever the circumstances. Or in the January 6th situation, a woman being shot to death. It happens all the time on the Left, in this case with the OP.

To be fair, it happens on the far right as well. Hitler enjoyed seeing the July 20th conspirators hanging on meat hooks.
"Lock her Up"????????

Ring a bell?

C'mon man. It's politics as bloodsport. Both sides do it and both are wrong.

I don’t know much about this judge other than what I just watched, but it sounds like he takes his role and punishing serious criminal activity seriously so I’d guess he probably does address other convicted felons in a similar manner.
We have no way of knowing if he always takes his role seriously.

What exactly did Walz steal? Several of the people involved have already been convicted. I am curious, can you precisely tell us what Walz stole?
He's in charge of the state. His responsibility. What about De Blasio and his wife here? Over $1B vanished. No charges.

He's in charge of the state. His responsibility. What about De Blasio and his wife here? Over $1B vanished. No charges.

McCray physically ran the program. The Minnesota program was run by the state DOE. I'm not saying Walz did right, I'm asking what specific crime did he personally commit? He didn't run the program, he didn't have direct oversight of the program, he didn't get money from the program.

Did they lock her up? God knows she committed crimes,
no but they sure celebrated trying to.

Trump has been convicted but remains free.

It's a shitshow on both sides mush. See the FEMA thread. Dems are stupid. Pubs are stupid. Everybody plays to a camera and a rube-esque audience whose only real threat is voting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT