ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz is headlining a voter engagement

He’s a whacky nutty loony true believer Ralph Nader who doesn’t like censorship on top of the naderesque stuff.

Cool.

DBM has said in the past why he was such a horrible candidate and then listed such things and continued with, "we could go on forever".

Now that he's with Trump, he's being pumped up as one of the good guys. Be consistent, not just a blind follower, which DBM.

But hey, he's only going to work on the good stuff according to DBM. Thank God for that.

Cool.

DBM has said in the past why he was such a horrible candidate and then listed such things and continued with, "we could go on forever".

Now that he's with Trump, he's being pumped up as one of the good guys. Be consistent, not just a blind follower, which DBM.

But hey, he's only going to work on the good stuff according to DBM. Thank God for that.
DBM is like an underboss in the mob. Complete loyalty. If you’re in you’re family. If you’re out….

• Haha
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Trump resigned 2 years in and let Vance and RFK take it for the next 10 years. He loves spending time with the grandkids and there's only so much left. There's unfinished business that must be taken care of first though.
I would be willing to bet a lot of money that, short of a major unhideable health concern or just flat out dying, there is no way Trump wouldn't finish a second term.

The comments in that twitter thread are hilarious.

Brand new hunting gear. Obviously has never tried to load the gun before, or has done it so few times that he can't quite remember. "...when I was shooting a lot of trap" LMAO

The guy is such a disingenuous piece of crap.

“I hunt, the Vice President does”

Hand up for those that think Kamala Harris has gone on hunting trips? They are coming for your guns, make no mistake. A disarmed populace is an amenable populace. Goat, the sick **** that he is. Would love this shit.

Also, 50-50 on whether she owns a Glock. 70-30 that she's never fired it.

The comments in that twitter thread are hilarious.

Brand new hunting gear. Obviously has never tried to load the gun before, or has done it so few times that he can't quite remember. "...when I was shooting a lot of trap" LMAO

The guy is such a disingenuous piece of crap.

Yes...but the good news is he didn't shoot anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT