ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback Hats Worn Today

Would either of you be willing to pick one up...

Would either of you be willing to pick one up for me? I can send a check for the hat and shipping. I live in Phoenix area.

Ahh...the yearly battle to obtain IU baseball gear.

Ask if they are selling the script jerseys yet.

It was like pulling teeth to get them to sell IU baseball jerseys. Then instead of selling them. They sold the actually jerseys worn by the players. Yes that's nice. But for the love of all that's holy.....your're building a national program. Sell the damn jerseys to the fans. At least let us order them. Yes - i've see the cheesey one you can find on the internet.

Unless something changed recently you can't find jerseys that look like what the team actually wears.

Agree. I would definitely buy one of those throw-back jerseys...

They're bad-ass.

McHoop

Re: Ahh...the yearly battle to obtain IU baseball gear.

And unless you are naturally thin or still sporting your college body then the jerseys are a tight squeeze.

My wife bought me one and asked for their biggest. I am a former D3 o-line guy that needs a 2X, jersey is snug and I wear unbuttoned. I would love to be able to sport my baseball pride with better gear.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Would either of you be willing to pick one up...

I need your email and I will contact you about picking up the hat. I will be back at the Michigan series.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Ahh...the yearly battle to obtain IU baseball gear.

Agreed... I got the #23 Joey DeNato red "Indiana" jersey, and it's definitely a bit snug. I would love to get the red script Indiana. Of course, I'm a sucker for the script Indiana. I want it in the end zone at the Rock. I want the basketball warmup with the script Indiana on the back. And I've held off on buying a new hat because I can't find a fitted one with the script Indiana on the back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT