ADVERTISEMENT

Three New Numbers

ESalum86

Junior
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
When Coach Allen was hired, he spoke of how he met with the team and wrote three numbers on the board: years since IU had a winning season, years since a bowl win and years since winning the B1G. I don't remember the specific numbers (10,26 &51?) though I'm sure someone here does.

I will write down three new numbers: 41, 120 & 142. Those are the NATIONAL rankings of current class of 2022 IU recruits Dashawn McCullough, Trevell Mullins and Omar Cooper, Jr.

Our "high school coach" and his "soft" LEO culture are getting it done both on the field (.667 winning percentage the last two seasons) and on the recruiting trail!

L
E
O!!!

Coach Allen has been proving the naysayers wrong and they have to reach to say we are wrong about him. I am looking forward to this season and putting all the naysayers in their place.
If they would have listened to Coach Dullaghan they would have expected this outcome. Coach knew that CTA was a great coach and would become extremely successful. He said CTA would become the Best coach in the B1G!

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT