ADVERTISEMENT

Those crazy red-neck anti-VAXers

This whole topic is moronic. Do you really believe everyone in Washington (State) or Oregon or even California is somehow "leftist"? Just because there is a state line between Idaho and Washington, do you think that keeps the crazies from living in both states?

I don't know if the folks in this story are "rednecks", but they are certainly right-wing anti-vax proponents. I mean the sign saying Communism is the final variant didn't clue you in?

People gather outside the Capitol to protest Gov. Jay Inslee’s vaccine mandate for state workers Saturday in Olympia. (Drew Perine / The Associated Press)
People gather outside the Capitol to protest Gov. Jay Inslee’s vaccine mandate for state workers Saturday in Olympia. (Drew Perine / The Associated Press)
Skip Ad

Jim Brunner

Reactions: Ohio Guy and ulrey
This whole topic is moronic. Do you really believe everyone in Washington (State) or Oregon or even California is somehow "leftist"? Just because there is a state line between Idaho and Washington, do you think that keeps the crazies from living in both states?

I don't know if the folks in this story are "rednecks", but they are certainly right-wing anti-vax proponents. I mean the sign saying Communism is the final variant didn't clue you in?

Skip Ad

Jim Brunner
Again with the strawman argument.

It's the state UNION that is protesting it. Are you saying Washington state UNION members are Conservatives?

Idiot.

Have you ever been to Eastern WA? Hardly a liberal mecca. I have no idea if any of those people are part of the union, but just thought I would point it out.
Don't fall for a strawman.

The article was about state UNION workers.

Again with the strawman argument.

It's the state UNION that is protesting it. Are you saying Washington state UNION members are Conservatives?

Idiot.
I will tell you if you have ever been in rural Oregon and Washington then you know there are a lot of conservatives there. Half of Oregon wants to be part of Idaho.

I will tell you if you have ever been in rural Oregon and Washington then you know there are a lot of conservatives there. Half of Oregon wants to be part of Idaho.
It's not part of my original post, but obviously any conservatives in those states are vastly outnumbered by leftists.

It's not part of my original post, but obviously any conservatives in those states are vastly outnumbered by leftists.
i have relatives in the area and unfortunately they are left. My uncle claims they are out voted by conservatives in his county 60 to 40. Eastern Washington!

The urban areas in both Oregon and Washington carry the state.

Reactions: DANC
This isn't about red necks, conservatives, and liberals as I understand the link.

It is simply about the union wanting to be part of the process concerning mandates. In other words the right to heard as in having a collective bargaining right

This isn't about red necks, conservatives, and liberals as I understand the link.

It is simply about the union wanting to be part of the process concerning mandates. In other words the right to heard as in having a collective bargaining right
Yes, imagine that! Citizens wanting to have a say in what's going to be mandated!

Radical idea!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT