ADVERTISEMENT

This is why I say Merry Christmas and don't care

herrli

Benchwarmer
Aug 25, 2018
I cant even believe this needs to be said. Seriously is this board trying to make fun of itself? I am not even religious . Seriously there are people posting with so much guilt? I am not naming anyone but really have a hard time believing this is such a big deal? I don't personally say much to anyone more than hello . Can we look any harder to find something to be pissed off about? Personally I don't like rocks because they smash scissors unless covered by paper

Reactions: All4You and Lucy01
I cant even believe this needs to be said. Seriously is this board trying to make fun of itself? I am not even religious . Seriously there are people posting with so much guilt? I am not naming anyone but really have a hard time believing this is such a big deal? I don't personally say much to anyone more than hello . Can we look any harder to find something to be pissed off about? Personally I don't like rocks because they smash scissors unless covered by paper
Happy Yule.

Reactions: RBB89

18 threads down there are over 150 posts about this same topic.

Did we really need another thread on this?

Last edited:
18 threads down there are over 150 posts about this same topic.

Did we really need another thread on this?
''We'' didn't need an original thread on this crap . However many threads down and how many posts but the liberal guilt on that one was getting pretty stale

Reactions: Lucy01
You say Merry Christmas and don't care because you don't care period.

We all already knew that, herrli. And because of that we already knew you aren't religious.

And, BTW, if there's anyone who looks for something to be pissed off about, it's you.

So . . . Merry Christmas to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT