ADVERTISEMENT

This feels wrong to me (President Carter)

Who is "you guys"? I'm saying both tickets represent horrible choices and I won't be voting for either candidate for President.

If you want to vote for the least horrible, knock yourself out. That's your right. You're still voting for something horrible. I can't believe I had to spell that out. You seem to be clinging just as much as anyone.
The choices are dogshit. Of the two I know who I will vote for and that’s DONALD JOHN TRUMP!!!!!

Reactions: DANC
Bullshit!
Cool story, Len.

He's a terribly corrupt, awful grifter who is frustrated that government doesn't work like the autocracy he is used to, so he's abysmal at managing it. I know that RT won't tell you the truth because they understand that you are predisposed to lapping up the pathetic propaganda you are predisposed to scarfing down, so I guess I'll have to be the one to do it, company man.

Cue exclamation-point laden rant about the Leviathan and their corporate media handlers.

Cool story, Len.

He's a terribly corrupt, awful grifter who is frustrated that government doesn't work like the autocracy he is used to, so he's abysmal at managing it. I know that RT won't tell you the truth because they understand that you are predisposed to lapping up the pathetic propaganda you are predisposed to scarfing down, so I guess I'll have to be the one to do it, company man.

Cue exclamation-point laden rant about the Leviathan and their corporate media handlers.
Fair points on what he is used to and how gov operates. Kind of a slight against biz execs in gov. Interesting

Anyone who's ever served in a leadership capacity, has read anything about leadership, or otherwise knows anything about leadership understands that character matters. If a leader lacks character and is allowed to remain in the leadership role, the organization - - - regardless of the nature of the organization - - - is doomed to failure.

Trump has no character. His own sister said "he has no principles. None." And consider his history. Everything he touches eventually turns to shit.

He's unfit for office. He shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office. Leading Republicans understand that. They said so in the days following J6. All of them (McCarthy, McConnell, Graham, etc.) condemned Trump in the strongest possible terms. But what happened next? They went back to their districts and discovered that their low information constituents believed Trump's Big Lie, all of his "I'm a victim!" bullshit, and that their constituents still loved Trump. So in order to save their own political hides, they lost their balls and spines, re-embraced Trump, and bowed to his altar.

Trump needs to be sent packing. Trumpism won't disappear with Trump's defeat, but his loss will send a clear message that the White House is no place for reckless, unhinged, irresponsible chaos agents, convicts and con men.
If Trump wins, is there a snowball's chance Ivanka and Jared will help him again?

lying about the biggest issues facing america is as bad as anything. lying about hte condition of the president thereby perpetuating a fraud on the entire country. you think biden is capable of overseeing what's going on with fema and nc. they did that to us. through lies. another hour he'll be spent. if he's not already loopy today. i could go on. the dem party is no better. partisanship is the difference
Paranoia strikes deep.
Into your life it will creep.

Paranoia strikes deep.
Into your life it will creep.
I don’t get lost in the noise. I follow policies. What policies of the progressives do you like? Soros prosecutors? Open borders?
kamala-dancing.gif

Cool story, Len.

When President Trump was a moderate Democrat in NYC, he was a hero in the Black community(and I use the descriptor community in a very broad sense). Multiple honors and awards for his philanthropy and support for the minorities and NYC in general. He neither uses alcohol nor tobacco, and neither do his children.
He upset the apple cart of national politics: Had he not won in '16, the depth of criminal corruption among those in power would not have been exposed.
He didn't understand fully the rot existing in both parties, and trusted in the integrity of people not deserving that trust.
He understands fully now.
Retribution will be swift and merciless this time.
It will be fun to watch.
Your infatuation with PDJT my well be indicative of latent homosexual tendencies. You can't begin to reach the fame and success he has achieved, nor could you ever get a moment's attention from him, so your frustration is expressed in envy, hate and vitriolic nonsense.
Textbook.
Seek help before you destroy yourself.

Lying about a national ban on abortion. Lying about the border and criminals. Harris is no different

We’ve got a rotten batch. Maybe next round will be better
Which policies of Trump are important to you?

When President Trump was a moderate Democrat in NYC, he was a hero in the Black community(and I use the descriptor community in a very broad sense). Multiple honors and awards for his philanthropy and support for the minorities and NYC in general. He neither uses alcohol nor tobacco, and neither do his children.
He upset the apple cart of national politics: Had he not won in '16, the depth of criminal corruption among those in power would not have been exposed.
He didn't understand fully the rot existing in both parties, and trusted in the integrity of people not deserving that trust.
It will be fun to watch.
Your infatuation with PDJT my well be indicative of latent homosexual tendencies. You can't begin to reach the fame and success he has achieved, nor could you ever get a moment's attention from him, so your frustration is expressed in envy, hate and vitriolic nonsense.
Textbook.
LOL!

Reactions: cosmickid
It will be fun to watch.
Textbook.
Cuckoo!!!!!

Reactions: cosmickid
It’s idol worship. Insecure people need a sense of comfort from their President. Like a warm blanket of sorts.

I share your vision that I can draw comfort and morality from people actually close to me. A president is someone I’m hiring to do a job. The contractor who cheats on his wife but still does a bang up job is preferable to the contractor who moonlights as a pastor but takes weeks to get anything done, charges out the ass and does a shit job.

But alas, many people need a politician whispering sweet nothings in their ear. A major problem with our politics.
" The contractor who cheats on his wife but still does a bang up job is preferable to the contractor who moonlights as a pastor but takes weeks to get anything done, charges out the ass and does a shit job."

So since both contractor A (sans the "bang up" job performance) and contractor B are equally attributable to Trump, which one do you choose?

It will be fun to watch.
Textbook.
Holy shit! You are worshiping a man. You do know this, right? If I believed in the end times stuff, PDJT is a perfect candidate for the Antichrist. Does that never cross your mind?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT