ADVERTISEMENT

There's gotta be a big roster shakeup coming....

SouthBendJim

Junior
Dec 19, 2004
...all three commits for this year have reaffirmed and are solid. News is that CAM is talking to Langford and Jallow in the coming days.

We know that two more have to leave right now, or we are over-signed. I expect some transfers, probably Gelon and one of either Jones or Green (I like them both).

Guess we'll have room next year because Hartman and McSwain will be leaving, and JBJ and Johnson (if they stay) will have exhausted their eligibility. Oh yeah, and Priller too. And then Davis might turn pro next year, although I hope he stays. I like his play.

Never mind. In CAM I trust.

SouthBendJim

Reactions: johnforiu and RBB89
...all three commits for this year have reaffirmed and are solid. News is that CAM is talking to Langford and Jallow in the coming days.

We know that two more have to leave right now, or we are over-signed. I expect some transfers, probably Gelon and one of either Jones or Green (I like them both).

Guess we'll have room next year because Hartman and McSwain will be leaving, and JBJ and Johnson (if they stay) will have exhausted their eligibility. Oh yeah, and Priller too. And then Davis might turn pro next year, although I hope he stays. I like his play.

SouthBendJim
If JBJ leaves and say Gelon leaves then these will be the players we will lose after the season.( Hartman, Johnson, Newkirk, Priller, McSwain and probably Bryant.)

SouthBendJim
JBJ is not coming back and I think Archie already knows that. I doubt Bryant is back either.

Reactions: RRgo
JBJ is not coming back and I think Archie already knows that. I doubt Bryant is back either.
I don't know about Bryant. He took part in the workout CAM put on a few weeks ago. I'd like to see how he does with some inside coaching. The guy reminded me of Matt Nover down low. Matt would either travel or fumble the ball away. Midway through his Junior season he became servicable. Bryant has a ton of upside over what Nover was. Hope he stays.

Reactions: hoosierstateII
Lets imagine arguably a very likely if not most likely scenario, where Jbj & Bryant both leave with Og, & we dont scoop up Langford.

I could only hope Miller really does live up to his praise of over achieving...I just dont see any excitement over our bench players besides Davis. I mean im not expecting Og feshman stature or even Morgan freshman stature of 'meh, not bad' but come on
Nothing for Green.
Nothing for Mcswain.
And cujo feels like a potential good cujo/bad cujo at best.

Guess I'm the only one who thinks this way and can only hope Moore restores some of my faith.
I don't even want to begin to think about losing Rojo or Newkirk.

From my perspective that would practically leave Iu with Hartman & Davis....Yet had the potential for a elite 8+ caliber team

Lets imagine arguably a very likely if not most likely scenario, where Jbj & Bryant both leave with Og, & we dont scoop up Langford.

I could only hope Miller really does live up to his praise of over achieving...I just dont see any excitement over our bench players besides Davis. I mean im not expecting Og feshman stature or even Morgan freshman stature of 'meh, not bad' but come on
Nothing for Green.
Nothing for Mcswain.
And cujo feels like a potential good cujo/bad cujo at best.

Guess I'm the only one who thinks this way and can only hope Moore restores some of my faith.
I don't even want to begin to think about losing Rojo or Newkirk.

From my perspective that would practically leave Iu with Hartman & Davis....Yet had the potential for a elite 8+ caliber team
If they both leave I still think the starters would be pretty good

Newkirk
Johnson
Hartman
Morgan
Davis

I think a bench of Green, Jones, McSwain and Smith would be pretty good. the only thing missing would be another big man to come off the bench.

Reactions: hoosier_est_1984
If they both leave I still think the starters would be pretty good

Newkirk
Johnson
Hartman
Morgan
Davis

I think a bench of Green, Jones, McSwain and Smith would be pretty good. the only thing missing would be another big man to come off the bench.
Moore Should be able to help for a 10 minutes a game

I don't know about Bryant. He took part in the workout CAM put on a few weeks ago. I'd like to see how he does with some inside coaching. The guy reminded me of Matt Nover down low. Matt would either travel or fumble the ball away. Midway through his Junior season he became servicable. Bryant has a ton of upside over what Nover was. Hope he stays.
JBJ was working with the team too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT