ADVERTISEMENT

There is no place anti-semitism won't find us.

I think I answered it. People, all people have to receive Jesus as Savior to be saved. It's because He truly is the Savior. Now if He wasn't then people would have their own preference. The reason why everybody needs to be saved is because we all have sinned before God. The only way to get out of going to court and being found guilty is for another to pay the price that is ours. That's why Jesus died. BTW, did you know that Jesus is called the Advocate for the believer? As you know the word, "Advocate" is just another word for lawyer. Just think the only Savior of humankind is a lawyer!!! 1 John 2:1-2 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.
Nope.

Reactions: T.M.P.
I think it is kinda funny the reactions from you guys. If you are true non believers I don’t understand the desire to argue and try and tear down people who do. To me, it would be the equivalent of arguing with a guy living out of a shopping cart and wearing a tinfoil hat talking about little green men. A complete waste of time.

What would be different is if I had the ability to lock up one of these two people, it would be the tinfoil hat guy ..... something tells me you are afraid of the message of the other.

Think of it this way. If you were to receive Christ as your Savior and die someday then you don't have to hear anyone share the Gospel with anyone else again. For the saved will all be there and though we will glory in the salvation of the Lord, we will no longer share with unbelievers. So if you hate it so much coming to Christ is the answer.

So "there" will be where you are....but not where @Eppy99 will be?

I'll think I'll go where eppy will be.

Reactions: Eppy99
You need to look at it from twenty02's point of view.
Every word you say might be true.
Unfortunately since you're the messenger it all sounds like horseshit.
Lots of anti Christian and anti conservative opinions. I get it. All I did in my original post was to explain why Christians are for Israel. Why was that a bad thing? I didn't attack anyone. But I sure did get attacked for even proclaiming to be a believer. The Gospel is about the Love of God for sinners. That is all of us. Why is that message hated so much? I would think condemned sinners would finally exhale when they realize God still loves them even though they are guilty of sin.

Do you understand that you do nothing to further Christianity here? You are literally doing more harm than good.
How exactly? I am a believer. It's who I am. Do I want everyone here to be believers in Jesus, to be saved from their sins? Yes, of course I do. One thing I notice is a pattern. If I even mention something about church,God, Jesus etc some on here attack me for it. But what real harm have I done?

How exactly? I am a believer. It's who I am. Do I want everyone here to be believers in Jesus, to be saved from their sins? Yes, of course I do. One thing I notice is a pattern. If I even mention something about church,God, Jesus etc some on here attack me for it. But what real harm have I done?
I think for many (not everyone) it is a message they feel they have already defeated. They don’t want to think it is still prevalent and relevant. Ignorance breeds hostility. I think it is simply that.

Keep speaking your mind and don’t let them shut you down.

Luke 6:22
“Blessed are you when people hate you and when they exclude you and revile you and spurn your name as evil, on account of the Son of Man!”

John 15:18
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you“

The Gospel is about the Love of God for sinners. That is all of us. Why is that message hated so much? I would think condemned sinners would finally exhale when they realize God still loves them even though they are guilty of sin.
Why is that message hated so much?

Because people are basically good not evil. The basically evil sales pitch is a trap designed to create a sense of guilt in a person so he'll put coin on the platter. If Jesus was anything, he was tolerant. Turn the other cheek. Trump is as intolerant as a person could be and you stick up for him. Why? Because he's a sinner like all of us? C.R.O.C.K.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT