ADVERTISEMENT

There is a problem with this.

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012

This shit has to stop. He literally is sending this kid a notification on his social media. Imagine being the kids parents being like who are these guys? My son has to do podcasts with them for NIL? I don’t want my son doing that. That really is not a stretch. Embarrassing. He is a clown. 🤡 🤡

This shit has to stop. He literally is sending this kid a notification on his social media. Imagine being the kids parents being like who are these guys? My son has to do podcasts with them for NIL? I don’t want my son doing that. That really is not a stretch. Embarrassing. He is a clown. 🤡 🤡
It's why I think the IU AD should talk with them and try and convince them to give them censorship authority over their SM posts... I appreciate what they have done and think they are well-intentioned but their judgement sucks. If I was in IU Athletics office I would definitely want their actions insulated from representing the program. If you hang around with clowns, you shouldn't be surprised when they do clown things!

Last edited:

Agreed. These guys used to be just cringe, now they are a liability.

That’s peanuts compared to what’s coming
That’s $750k more than what our athletes would have if they didn’t provide this collective. I’m not sure why people don’t understand that. We wouldn’t have JHS without the Hysterics collective.

That’s $750k more than what our athletes would have if they didn’t provide this collective. I’m not sure why people don’t understand that. We wouldn’t have JHS without the Hysterics collective.
Why are you defending them for $$$? They are goof offs.

Why are you defending them for $$$? They are goof offs.
Because even though I think they are weird, they provide a very valuable service to IU sports. That’s the reason you will never see IU shit them down. They agree that the good far outweighs the bad.

Ooof

i know i sound old and bitter, but i dropped all social media 5 years ago and i'm never going back.

as for the $, well....$ is speech now. Good luck keeping it out of anything. Politics. Amateur-ish sports. Etc

That money is available with or without these clowns. You say they aren’t going anywhere, but each season is a new page and it’s what have you done for me lately.

we don’t need them to be successful

If the coaching staff thinks it is hurting IU’s recruiting THEY will put a stop to it!!!

Reactions: IUgradman
That money is available with or without these clowns. You say they aren’t going anywhere, but each season is a new page and it’s what have you done for me lately.

we don’t need them to be successful
That money is not available without them. Their fundraising efforts are where the money comes from. HFG targets a different part of the fanbase with their fundraising efforts.

We need them more than we need random keyboard warriors who are against them.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
If the coaching staff thinks it is hurting IU’s recruiting THEY will put a stop to it!!!
Considering the coaching staff frequently goes on their show, and meets with them all the time, it should be obvious they support them.

That money is not available without them. Their fundraising efforts are where the money comes from. HFG targets a different part of the fanbase with their fundraising efforts.

We need them more than we need random keyboard warriors who are against them.
They appeal to the $50 guy, mostly non-grad. That will be difficult to sustain, let alone scale. The fundraising isn't the problem, the embarassing self-serving side show is.

They appeal to the $50 guy, mostly non-grad. That will be difficult to sustain, let alone scale. The fundraising isn't the problem, the embarassing self-serving side show is.
Who gaf? If they only raise $100k/yr from those $50 donors, that’s $100k/yr more than we would have had otherwise.

To be honest, no one of importance (AD staff or coaching staff) cares what your opinion or any of our opinions on the matter. They aren’t going anywhere. We can continue to rehash this same topic every 3 weeks or so if you would like, but it will do nothing.

Who gaf? If they only raise $100k/yr from those $50 donors, that’s $100k/yr more than we would have had otherwise.

To be honest, no one of importance (AD staff or coaching staff) cares what your opinion or any of our opinions on the matter. They aren’t going anywhere. We can continue to rehash this same topic every 3 weeks or so if you would like, but it will do nothing.
Ehhh. Perhaps.

i know i sound old and bitter, but i dropped all social media 5 years ago and i'm never going back.

as for the $, well....$ is speech now. Good luck keeping it out of anything. Politics. Amateur-ish sports. Etc
I'm 39 and i'm with you bro!

A lot of IU fans have a long history of being incapable of knowing a material number vs peanuts. Take your number and buy some peanuts.

Says the guy who brags about how much pot he smokes, who seems to wish had the same IU influence as these guys but doesn't. Their podcast gets how many views vs your YouTube vids? Everytime you post about them It just sounds like jealousy. I actually like your other comments just feel your hatred for those guys takes away from actually analysis/discussion.

Last edited:
Says the guy who brags about how much pot he smokes who seems to wish had the same IU influence as these guys but doesn't. Their podcast gets home many views vs your YouTube vids? Everytime you post about them It just sounds like jealousy. I actually like your other comments just feel your hatred for those guys takes away from actually analysis/discussion.
Hoosier Hysterics burner alert ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

In all seriousness, almost everyone loathes these tools. It’s a shame they’ve gotten this close to the program. Film dropouts who live in LA embarrassing the program and tweeting at teenagers? F that

By all accounts, including people in the know on this site, their contribution is not material to the NIL money IU athletes are receiving. This makes it somewhat perplexing. Someone needs to tell those tools to F off.
Have tried to say that as well, $750K is a nice first year donation but can easily be made up with one phone call. I have been a big Dolson fan since i first met him years ago, but he needs to yank a knot in their tales.

A lot of IU fans have a long history of being incapable of knowing a material number vs peanuts. Take your number and buy some peanuts.
Of the money given out by the two collectives, they are responsible for 35.7%.

JHS is not on the team without the Hoosier Hysterics.

Says the guy who brags about how much pot he smokes, who seems to wish had the same IU influence as these guys but doesn't. Their podcast gets how many views vs your YouTube vids? Everytime you post about them It just sounds like jealousy. I actually like your other comments just feel your hatred for those guys takes away from actually analysis/discussion.
Jealousy my man? If I wanted attention don’t you think I would do these look at me things
Of the money given out by the two collectives, they are responsible for 35.7%.

JHS is not on the team without the Hoosier Hysterics.
stop talking out of your ass. Not a good look.

Jealousy my man? If I wanted attention don’t you think I would do these look at me things

stop talking out of your ass. Not a good look.
Lol. How am I talking out my ass? HFG has given out around $900k in two "classes". HH NIL has given out $500k. Do the math.

In the future, there is no doubt that percentage will swing more in favor of HFG, but if HH NIL is still responsible for 10%, that's a large number that the admin is not going to shut down.

Lol. How am I talking out my ass? HFG has given out around $900k in two "classes". HH NIL has given out $500k. Do the math.

In the future, there is no doubt that percentage will swing more in favor of HFG, but if HH NIL is still responsible for 10%, that's a large number that the admin is not going to shut down.
You said JHS would not be at IU with out the hysterics. That is complete horse shit.

Reactions: ulrey

10%...ok, but at what cost? Are you an alum?

Have tried to say that as well, $750K is a nice first year donation but can easily be made up with one phone call. I have been a big Dolson fan since i first met him years ago, but he needs to yank a knot in their tales.
How big is their ownership stake in our players and the program? 1 %, 10 %, 50 % ????

I’ve seen a wide disparity here in how big a piece of the NIL pie these boosters have.

I honestly think the cutting of the cord is underway with the addition of Hoosiers Connect. It's geared toward the smaller individual donors as well as the lower end corporate donors that seems to make up most, if not all, of the HHNIL donor base.

Yonkman and Harris from HFG on the board, as well as Jeffries & Hartman. I doubt there will be drunken interviews and cringy tweets about recruit's names being associated with douchebags.

Edited to add: HHNIL will still serve a purpose for someone who just wants to throw $50 or $100 at NIL, but this endeavor will push them (HH) further down the list of priorities.

Regardless, I think we're stuck with the stupid stuff that makes us look bad.

Last edited:
You said JHS would not be at IU with out the hysterics. That is complete horse shit.
NIL played a huge part in his commitment.

What was the date the Hysterics announced the collective? What was the date JHS committed to IU?

No really. The opportunity to continue playing with his friend/Teammate for a veteran NBA Coach at one of the greatest college campuses in the country had nothing to do with it. 🍏
What friend/teammate was on IU or committed to IU when JHS committed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT