ADVERTISEMENT

The win last night jumped us 9 spots in Kenpom and the NET rankings

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
20 and 23 respectively. MSU I would say is the second best team in the B1G right now behind PU. They will double TJD the second he touches it every time. We will need the others to step up. Luckily, the hall should be rocking. Students dont party like they use to and 12pm will be no problem for them to get up for this one. Gonna be a good weekend!

20 and 23 respectively. MSU I would say is the second best team in the B1G right now behind PU. They will double TJD the second he touches it every time. We will need the others to step up. Luckily, the hall should be rocking. Students dont party like they use to and 12pm will be no problem for them to get up for this one. Gonna be a good weekend!
For what it is worth, msu did not double edey. Doubt it is a slam dunk they double TJD.

Reactions: Fritz1 and baileyiu
We have more threats than TJD. JHS, Kopp, Geronimo, Bates can all hit outside shots, somewhat streaky but if they are on it will be dangerous to leave any of them too open.

Uh, I saw the IU/MSU game is set for 12 pm on Sunday. Isn't 12 pm just another name for noon?

But maybe you were thinking students who partied the Saturday night before might have trouble getting up before noon. So, you're still good either way.

But I do agree that MSU will double TJD like Illinois tried to do. However, Illinois didn't plan for little 6-6 Geromimo to have another great game on the front line (with a major contribution up there from freshman Reneau as well).

I don't think there is an official over/under bet for the number of times Coach Spazzo will do his Fran McCaffery act -- Izzo is the current Free Space on the Bingo card entitled "Out-of-Control Coaches Who Act Crazy In Order To Intimidate Referees And Mask Their Own Coaching Deficiencies."

No worries. Scoop to the rescue!

You have issues. Seek help.
Mental illness is no joke. Maybe I've misplaced my meds? Or maybe you just can't take the heat when called out for saying stupid things (over and over)? Pretty sure I'm not the only one around here laughing at you. Care to give us a guaranteed lock for this weekend? :)

Mental illness is no joke. Maybe I've misplaced my meds? Or maybe you just can't take the heat when called out for saying stupid things (over and over)? Pretty sure I'm not the only one around here laughing at you. Care to give us a guaranteed lock for this weekend? :)
Your act is getting tiring. I might end it soon.

Mods apparently don’t like being called out for inaccurate predictions

Reactions: mk30
Might be heading back down! Kansas just got smacked at home, Arizona is struggling , Penn State is heading the wrong way and Iowa is down to the lowly Ohio State!

Mods apparently don’t like being called out for inaccurate predictions
I know it’s not nice to constantly follow a guy and take digs. We have many who do this. It’s ok to call someone out but to just continue to do it in post after post gets just as annoying as the nut hugging.

I know it’s not nice to constantly follow a guy and take digs. We have many who do this. It’s ok to call someone out but to just continue to do it in post after post gets just as annoying as the nut hugging.
Oh yea, that's not what your wife said.

Super Troopers Oh No You Didnt GIF by Searchlight Pictures

I’m thinking Scoop scores over 25 tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I’m thinking Scoop scores over 25 tomorrow.
I agree, I have some type of feeling that Scoop has a break out here. We just need someone to be the Uranium 238 to set off the potential. IU websites will melt down. Opponents will move underground. All in!

• Love
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Boo

Bates is a great teammate. Clearly wants it. I’ve been pretty hard on him but only based on expectations. Earlier in season when he shot I was cautious, now I think it’s going in. He’s going to be fine.
He’s been quiet lately and we need him back playing well. Got Geronimo playing great, JHS playing great, Reneau playing better, Galloway playing better, and TJD healthy, now we just need Bates to play to his capabilities and the transformation is complete after the loss of X and Race.

He’s been quiet lately and we need him back playing well. Got Geronimo playing great, JHS playing great, Reneau playing better, Galloway playing better, and TJD healthy, now we just need Bates to play to his capabilities and the transformation is complete after the loss of X and Race.
He’s been quiet for 95% of his career so far

I predict MSU will use multiple strategies for TJD to keep him guessing.
They might, but they didn't do it to edey. That's all I was saying. So I don't think you can for sure say they will throw the book at TJD when they didn't Edey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT